1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[29.06.2017] Hot July plans

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Jun 29, 2017.

1. MrOurk

MrOurk User

That's the main problem what both Kobu and Hax commented, whoever wants to spend 5k will do it anyways, and also believe it or not for a lot of balkan countries like TrampeGG said, they have low average income making it hard for them to buy anything, they could make a market analysis of what countries are earning in matter of monthly average salary and from there to make a proper l2store pricing, I don't think most of the items are affordable for most of countries

2. St0ne

St0ne User

Yep,forget Germany and Scandinavian countries as they dont exists on l2.eu.
    Whos left then? Few RU players and some UK based? Whay too little to keep that prices.

3. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Well comparing salaries in europe vs russia..

Lets take a look. Minimum wages in europe are really different. For example, romania, bulgaria, slovakia, poland are on the lowest EU minimum wages, and germany, france, UK, switzerland are on the highest ones. Difference between these wages after changing currencies is arround 1000 euro. So a mcdonald worker in poland gets arround 400 euro while mcdonald worker in germany gets arround 1,5k.

L2Store prices should be synchronised with lowest earrning countries, not with the highest ones. But we all know innovas EU PR and MT are clueless about economy and how business works. No doubts they make lowest net profit out of all licensed lineage 2 regions xD

Naito and golemka like this.
  4. Elhii

Elhii User

U forget life cost, in france i spend around 75% of what i got only for my home, electricity and water... and unfortunatly i also need to eat, buy gasoline ... so finaly they probably earn less but they spend less too ...

5. akaaWins

akaaWins User

No, gasoline is really smiliar in whole europe, water is cheaper in france, groceries - not sure on this one but apartment costs are pretty smiliar as well.

6. Conandrina

Conandrina User

if u work in France , and u pay 75 % for home facilities, u need to change or job , and fast .

7. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Of course apartment costs aren't similar in whole europe, you just said macdonald worker in poland makes 400e, in France you hardly find any place to live at that price (except shared flat), so unless all polish minimal wages worker are homeless, i don't think apartment costs are same.

Naito and NoClue like this.
  8. DarkWings

DarkWings User

I live in Bucharest with my gf, we have a combined income of 1200E and we pay 250 E on rent(2 rooms, 1 bedroom), 100 E on utilities and about 100E on diesel oil

9. Elhii

Elhii User

i pay 900e of rent just to know ... without home facilities

10. akaaWins

akaaWins User

a VERY small flat (arround 1 room with kitchen inside + bath) costs arround 1300 PLN in Warsaw. That's arround 320 euro if we assume 1€ = 4 PLN. Of course you cant rent just a room and share it with other, that would be arround 150-200 euro.

11. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well I was not talking about Paris as capital cities are always more expensive i guess it's the same in poland. In Paris/London/Luxembourg or any western europe capital you have to count around 800 minimum. Anyway real estate isn't the point here :p

12. reivax

reivax User

That why i give leffer curve to show up big price reduce sale .That same like overtax kill economy of country .Easy like that reduce price profit go UP !!!!!
    Even me i earn 75k £ per year i still don't spend more like 200 £ per month and after time when all cost increase i reduse this to simple 20 £-50£ becosue is no point to buy better gear .When ppl like kenga have eq worth 15k£ i'm not crazy for that money i have trip on round the world .Simply if like more my money - change price, more event l2 store and add something medium thinks what normal ppl can buy and easy do instance .Game will be better .Without crazy donate and like my friend yesterday said i have EQ for 15k£ and still get hits for 110k from feoh what points is that ? After that ppl quit becosue is no point to pisss off and you lose next customer and lower lower and server dead .

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    golemka likes this.
  13. St0ne

St0ne User

It doesnt metter where ure living.
    If ure living outside capitol ur rent and WAGE is lower. At capitols u earn more,but rent is way more expensive.
    In case of poorer countries,most young pple lives with parents for a very long time,simply coz they cant afford a rent,even if their wage isnt a minimum.
    Ofc that pple may try to find a better work,but thats a diffrent story.

14. Carcharoth

Carcharoth User

I know what You mean, bro. I don't like crazy donate too. I can easily donate 3-6b adena by month, but question is - what for?
    I cannot compare to guys like iGotPR, EternalNab or Poison and never will be.
    About thos hits 110k - brooch and jewels 4-6 can give that = more donate. Jewel prices atm are crazy (like ruby 7b for 4 lvl).

15. Hax

Hax User

16. Hax

Hax User

@CM Fragola ETA next fishing event and sibis lottery?

Fishing or lottery first? simultaneously?

17. Elhii

Elhii User

Any news?

18. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

Do we need to refresh this every few days. or is it a dead topic already?

Some answers, even if the answer is "we don't know" or "we can't provide any information" would be appreciated.

19. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

i think here all dead)forum and servers)

20. Elhii

Elhii User

Fragola in hollidays, gz kengaa :D