1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

ramona olympiad june trickster/gs/gh

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Living Legend, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advocad

Advocad User

Really, this thing with dropping war needs to stop. We had to Pk your buddies today in order to start war and your friend Starlord or whatever the **** his nick is was running down TOI stairs like he had a rocket up his little bottom. You are crying about dropping war but you cannot handle war and you get demolished most times. Have you logged in game recently? Buddy, you were nothing while you were playing, you are less than nothing now, just a loud lemming on the forum.

By "disgusting practices" I mean flooding me, flooding Riordian and flooding Crystalize. This is the last breath of a dying clan. when everything else fails, start flooding. if you were in the "inner circle" of your clan you know what I am talking about. it is disgusting because you claim your "pvp player" title and you lose pvp. You claim your oly superiority and when you lose you start ddos-ing. I don't think you have done it personally but your clan mates have. McTrooper knew that I will be flooded 2 days before and he even mentioned that "he has a surprise waiting for me". Was I surprised? Not really, you expect scum to behave like scum.

So yes buddy, go deal with your "rl stuff". Lately Starboy's flames died out, McTrooper's flames as well and you are non existent. They know what they have done and they are living their day-to-day lives with the taste of pig sh`t in their mouths.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

What, you're complaining about it? Yeah, it needs to stop, don't close it anymore. The less than nothing was keeping your party silenced all the time. Without purge, you, otherme, lolscreet and ur healers were having a hard time to heal/attack. The less than nothing don't even have 1/10 of ur gear. Cry more :D. We all lose pvp, including you, always winning isn't fun. Dude, even if they were ddosing, who are you to complain about it? Like I said, half of your "stars" are using programms.
    For sure it wasn't me, I have no knowledge of those stuff and I didn't even use a single clicker in my entire l2 life. Not even to farm. The flames died out because we got tired. Your clan can start winning as much as it will do, but no1 respect that, for the simple reason you guys are rats. And it's not "rl", my internship have new time and I can't play like I used to.

3. 21st_

21st_ User

xaxaxax so butthurted

4. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

ela i played archer one weekened with half items , you are playing already 2nd month or so! + you play in open also
    still opened to do a 1v1 in 1-2 weeks when we win oly and mitsa go emo

Hax likes this.
  5. yLogy

yLogy User

Mitsa already went emo.

Hax likes this.
  6. Hax

Hax User

ela marymagdalena alrdy quit? what a superstar

7. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

wrong thread