1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Scamming at Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Althalos, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Althalos

Althalos User

Hello fellow players!

Today I joined the party and we killed non-dungeon Raid Boss to gain some XP and obtain potential dropped items in a random way. So, the party leader used a command channel and set it the way as it should be in his favor (When looting goes to the party leader). All the dropped items went in his bag and we stayed scammed... I didn't check the party looting option as there was 15 people in the party and thought that everything was fine. There were mixed players, some non-clan, some were in different clan and alliance, so teamwork is not a case.

What do you suggest to a people who's searching for the party to go at a Raid Boss hoping for finding a decent drop. Of course everyone wants to get a drop and that's why they join in the party.

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  2. Hax

Hax User

You cant do anything. Once there is a command channel only the cc leader party can pick up drops. In his party the looting can be changed but only if he wants to so there is not much you can do

3. GBPwnz

GBPwnz User

You find the raid boss, then create a party. In case one party isn't enough, look for someone who you are familiar with, and ask that person to create the 2nd PT.
    Your party loot should be finders keepers. When the RB dies, you must take all the loot.
    After you have all loots on you, send party leader to someone and leave the party.
    Same should do the 2nd PT PL.
    Then you invite the 2nd PT PL in a random party, re drop all items, you and him.
    Now come back to your previous party, make sure loot now is random, and re drop with them all the items you got.

Make sure to inform the CC members, before starting the raid boss, that you will take all loot and re drop after.

4. Althalos

Althalos User

So, when creating a command channel, picked-up items should be dropped by a leader and then be picked-up in a random way? I didn't see those kind of action in the game. In dungeon Raid Bosses like Freya, when we enter in the cave, party becomes united so there's random looting option enabled by default. I'll keep in mind those simple solution and always inform members to check party settings before attacking to a Raid monster.

Thanks for your reply!

5. GBPwnz

GBPwnz User

I'm not sure, but, looks like you thought it's possible to create a random loot CC, which will automatically share the drops between all parties.
    Although the parties are sharing the same command channel, there is no way to create a random CC.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  6. MrScubba

MrScubba User

The best way how I used to do stuff was simply sharing the adena value of the dropped items between the entire CC. CC leader has option to share specific amount of adena and it even calculated how much each participant will get. Later I sold the items.

Other working option was when real players played this game with cooperation not just boxing everything that after the event the party leaders form a random party, they redrop all the drops. After than the leaders go back to their groups and redrop again randomly. This way someone may stay unsatisfied and not recommended if there is any valuable drop as it can go to randoms.

For you the best way would be to make the CC, get a reputation as a raider and try to do it with the same people.
    You can even make a clan designated for that, inviting those players, their boxes, etc.

Keep in mind, the drop chance modifiers heavily affect the drops (PA, prestige rune, max 2 levels difference etc)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.