1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Daily PvP 28/6 & 3/7

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by [Adich], Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

gratz, beginning of 2016, big difference. Same like the picture of Riordian's char losing to you which was like January 2016 ))

I can give you a simple reason why Sinin doesnt meet jik everytime (btw. they fight every weekend at least 3 times, how would that happen if Jik was avoiding?) is because I ask jik to let me sign with sinin sometimes instead, it's pretty boring with none else around as you dont even trigger a single of my shirts.

Anyhow, keep believing whatever you want :D
    Jik lost 1 fight vs takanodan because he made a mistake and won everything after without shirts.

I have played healer btw for 4 years in oly and I know all match ups and what healer can do and cannot do in past and recent chronicles, no worries.

You are nearly as bad as anxi in making propaganda :DD

2. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

Still trying to work your way past the point, you are either dumb or desperate to avoid a plain fact but here you go if you want some recent ones:

yes i know...+10 weapon with hp sa bla bla

btw if you so much respect them as you previously mentioned why not let them fight? instead of signing with every possible means to burn Sinin's shirts? also feeding jik with riordian and koko from week 2.... the answer to this you can find in my pre ww2 screenshots :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  3. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i didnt read useless butthurt fraps/posts but jik is not avoiding sinnin i even told him w.e mlk let use sign with him and u go after and he said no i wana find out how i can win him enuf said about that topic

Hax likes this.
  4. Hax

Hax User

koko and rio char (not driven by rio since ever. even in these frapses of yours) sign randomly. its only by pure luck they get jik. Stay mad )

5. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

Yes and the fact that u go on hide and sign right after you come out from a match confirms your statement lol
    it's funny to know that jik is considering himself inferior to sinin at the moment, personally i wouldnt have given him the credit for self awareness, more like getting carried away by hax's immaginary jihad on core
    Jul 11, 2017
    yes, the luck level is sky high. I think the salahadin role play is getting to you

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  6. Hax

Hax User

so mad this guy ))

7. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

so this is what happens when you run out of arguments? i would dare to say that even logy is more fun than you (and im not talking about the clown stuff)

8. Hax

Hax User

what running out of arguments?

I said:

a) if jik is avoiding why do they fight 3-4 times per weekend at least?
    b) both me and iron are bored to death at oly, we are willing to fight Arri. Especially we tell everyone of our pretenders (except jik) to not sign when arri is out and well going.
    c) the amount of waves in oly make it so that Arri has no real chance of signing outside of me, iron and jik wave.
    d) jik is fighting Arri whenever he can. Sometimes it's Arri not signing because she thinks she will be vs me or ironv and rather wants to fight jik.

So plz tell me how is Jik supposed to meet arri every wave if there are like 4-5 oly waves going on and Arri tries to specifically meet jik and not me or iron.
    It's also Arri not signing whenever she is out and ready.

About the "luck level": Read point c). There are so few waves that our pretenders are bound to meet our people because from your side only you, arri and rudi are playing oly.
    So when all of you have count, jik is 100% bound to meet one of our ppl since our clan actively plays oly and yours doesnt.

Please tell me again where I have ran out of arguments because the only person not understanding oly situation is you apparently :D

9. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

It's very simple, among your points some are valid like the fact that Arri preffers to fight jik in oly so in conclusion she signs when you and iron have count and jik dosent but immediately after she gets count, someone is checking that (it can be seen from the system message spam) and what comes next is a huge surprise: JIK dosent get count with Arri but in the immediate next wave (how unfortunate that this happens so many times). So at the moment we have 2 players that want to fight eachother in oly and yet despite both trying to catch the other, 1 is always off by a wave. The 3 times they met was when Arri signed completely random after returning from afk and i supose JIK was tired of spaming that invite macro from the alt. Bored to death because of swaping multiple toons for shirt reuse so you can brag about it later, cool argument

10. Naito

Naito User

This Adrian lose even with my sagi yul and speak here like he is pro ^^ Can't believe :D

11. Hax

Hax User

Bored to death because no enemies.

She gets the message because I am spamming it everytime someone gets count in our pretender waves to see who is vs Arri. You know brooch rhapso gets cooldown if you switch inside? I need to know beforehand who i am vs to switch diamond and pearl.
    Ask Sinin how often Annabellee has invite Arri to pt because I made a mistake )

Waves are slow and we get to have queues often: means ultimately that Jik got out and is queued beehind me and iron. Sometimes even behind others but as I said: I tell others to not sign while arri is countless as long either me iron or jik have no count and are able to sign.

Arri didnt sign randomly: Everytime her shirts are burned we keep track of when approx. she is able to sign, from that point on we repeat what I said above.

Very simple, learn to play bro.

12. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

Stacked ppl problems on what lvl 6 jewels to switch:) Sinin dosent have the diamond/pearl issue "thankfully" since he dosent have a pearl. We are keeping track of shirts also, not like it's something new and what other pretenders? i thought that koko and rio are signing randomly? this still dosent explain how come every time jik gets count after arri, weird. As for the checking part i was suspecting that jik is unable to check for himself so at least that part is clear. As for "arri didnt sign randomly" it seems that you know better than the ppl who are in ts with sinin, that's strange also.

13. Sinin

Sinin User

So its not Fila that token hearth me ?!?!?

14. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

Well he did say that he will "try something different" this weekend, i asumed he was talking about dating syra but apparently he has other plans...:) don't sleep on your belly. (I hope you are already taking this precaution with lanser around) :)

15. Hax

Hax User

are you really that dense?

Bored to death cuz no enemies = there is not even 1 enemy to burn my shirts besides Sinin lol Who cares how many chars i play? I enjoy playing healer.

Jik doesnt get count everytime after arri. At least like 3-4 times bblQQ signed b4 Jik and we told him to relog because he got count with arri while we told him to not sign. Sinin can confirm that he got like 3 times at least that his match was canceled.
    We do everything exactly as I explained above, im done argueing against a wall :DD If Jik was avoiding Sinin, they wouldnt even have 1 match together since avoiding 1 person is no big deal.

16. AdrianLFC

AdrianLFC User

bbl this cokblocker....:) like a young soul hard to keep under control, ok as you say :)

17. Sinin

Sinin User

Does that mean that other then 3 ppl rest are not allowed to play with me ? I know you got 6 + toons to play, but hey there are 30 matches each week. Ill find time for everybody, even bblQQ!

18. {IronV}

{IronV} User

http://imgur.com/a/uF6cK

Kym Willer likes this.
  19. Sinin

Sinin User

20. Hax

Hax User

it means that the rest wont even burn your shirts, so not worth )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.