1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona: vs THB randoms

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Advocad, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advocad

Advocad User

Somebody said that there will be no fraps for 1 month when I've lost hero on Rodica. Turns out I don't need hero to kill these randoms:

What I can't figure out is why it has become so easy. It seems like everybody else's group improved but Starboy's. Or it might be that in light of recent developments brought to us by lovely Kuryl, Starboy deactivated his bot, out of fear that he might get yet another stacked toon banned?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Oscar likes this.
  2. Hax

Hax User

How to lose with hero dagger in 7v7 vs hero sagi and hero sps.

Guess the bot was used for more than just farm

EDIT: No MaryMagdalena = no win

SnoWyz likes this.
  3. Vraja

Vraja User

U lost at least 3 pvp's today from what i saw...According to u they are very bad. How does feel to lose vs this very bad ppl, does it make u even worse?

4. Advocad

Advocad User

It was 8-2. A staggering score wouldn't you say?

When we've lost I was in "alt+tab" checking my market char.

5. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

like its big deal to counter dagger :D, for lessons pm mitsa, hes best at that department as far as ive played against
    PS: on fraps good positionion but too busy spamming group heal to do anything else ;/

6. Hax

Hax User

dagger with hero weapon (like +10 pvp weapon) hitting ppl without pvp set and coc belt etc.

He literally 1 shots them all and still cant win axaxaxax

7. Takanodan

Takanodan User

#madmakers

8. Advocad

Advocad User

#nobotnowin

9. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Haha, with 2 ubber geared mages(1 hero), 2 hero healers, hero tank and bragging...

10. Rudolf

Rudolf User

1 question, why focus mage instead of support vs this group ? Heal getting 1 shoted while mage not, drop support and you can easy disable mages :)

11. fapandgame

fapandgame User

If you wouldn't mind in doing so, could you please share your PC specs and rendering program and codec ? I like how crisp the game looks on your recordings.

12. Advocad

Advocad User

Healer has a lot of mdef, harder to kill. Once their mana runs out, mages are easy to kill.
    Jul 7, 2017
    Just returning the favor buddy. Starboy's behaviour thrown back at him.

More heroes, more gear, the sun was in my eyes, i had indigestion... it's always something, always some excuse trying to justify an embarassing loss.

As Starboy used to say: ' no gf, too ez'

13. 21st_

21st_ User

im not even bothering uploading 1min pvp win vs ur trash grp, also go vist some doctor

14. Hax

Hax User

with or without bot?

15. Advocad

Advocad User

Crawl away, maggot.

16. nbtn!

nbtn! User

where is rodica pov fraps? or too afraid someone will notice adrenaline?

Advocad likes this.
  17. akaaWins

akaaWins User

advocat rodica pov pls

18. Advocad

Advocad User

I would have to disable my "full legit automatic Razer macros" and then I would have to pay krn to set them back up again.

19. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Dw, when things get even you will go back to stop war and not flag in atelia again.

20. Advocad

Advocad User

I fight when it suits me, I flag when i want to and what I love the most is to waste people's time, like we have wasted yours so many time. We have always been in control of the situation and by not flagging when you had the upper hand was us controlling that said situation. As I have said countless times, 7 people decided the path and future of the entire THb mob. By not flagging in Atelia, we allowed the war to drop and then you couldn't declare war again because we had 14 people in clan. That was planned and staged and that's why we couldn't flag, that's why Trooper came in hide to try make us kill him. That didn't happen when those 7 days were over.. people stopped trying to flag us. Then it came the 2xXP/SP event.. THB DID NOT FARM Atelia. We have chased you all over and killed you when you had XP buffs and other expensive items on. You see.. then we could flag and then we could kill you because you numnuts had Dark Castle and didn't take that into account. When we had boxes, of course we didn't flag and this is a clear example of being on top of the situation and controlling the outcome of the gameplay. As proof of this successful tactic, you have crested Light the next siege. We couldn't stop laughing. And again, these 7 people were in control of the situation and made a conscious decision when we have joined Unemployed to steamroll THB, took their castle, took their dragons/trasken. You see, we disliked THb and Unemployed equally, but the behaviour of certain people in THB made us dislike them more. The fun part is that the people that created this situation for the entire clan are now perma afk or busy with rl stuff while their clan is suffering. Where are the "thb stars" now? When things become difficult they hide their heads in the sand.

I love HV now, it's so clean. That's what happens when you lose: silence!

Now please do tell me more how I didn't flag, random! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.