1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ramona: vs THB randoms

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Advocad, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advocad

Advocad User

I will stop once we stop getting disconnected when playing against certain players from THB (which will be soon I'd say since THB is just a shell now). All this **** doesn't seem to help you anyway.

2. Hax

Hax User

he just said they were punished for ddosing and you still laugh lol
    Ignorance is a bliss

3. Mario

Mario User

So If you managed to proved it, do it again.

4. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Duud we are same clan and all i asked was rodica pov videos because im sts myself.

Also, i work as IT security and belive me, innova has enough firewalls to keep all the ddos attacks from cheap server. DDoSing machines for rent cost about 5k euro a week + you need a good scripts for that because we're in 2017 and neither just a ping or LOIC will never work.

P.S send me some rodica povs

5. Hax

Hax User

you dont ddos innova servers, you ddos someones internet which requires far less )
    Jul 8, 2017
    more like they were stupid enough to log from one of the ips on their char.
    Like trigger.

6. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

Bro, stop replying because you are working in McDonald not in IT security. First of all learn something about external routers, tracing, direct ddos attack and even what is ddos because you are writing bull****. And yes we are in 2017, you can easily ddos private users for 10$ with 100Mb/s for 200$+ you can go up to 1Gbit/s.

7. Mario

Mario User

Looks like you did a research about it :rolleyes:

8. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

Know your enemy

9. Vraja

Vraja User

So if i ddos x or y internet connection i will get ban in l2 according to Hax ,:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Whats has that to do with Innova?

Buy new internet guys and stop this qq...I got 3 dc's yesterday in prime time(one of them in oly) , should i start point ppl?

10. Hax

Hax User

If you ddos someone to make him DC ingame and the IP used to DDoS is connected to any of your accounts then yes you will get banned.
    Keep barking. EN has always been like this. Bunch of clueless barking sheeps and the leadership which keeps everything without transparency and behind closed curtains.
    Same as how SoS tank was mysteriously brought into Helios raid for half a year )

11. Vraja

Vraja User

If i ddos u ,i will probably dc u from everything not only from l2. Then u send the ddos ip to Innova and they will ban me bcuz they just believe u, right?
    I like your stories Hax,go for more pls.

Why in every post u bring something up about EN?..Is bcuz u got abused in game for years already?

12. Hax

Hax User

First of all: Abused for years? I've been on top of this server since beginning with many different clans. I came back end of october 2016 and as of July 2017 TH is the winning clan on Core.

2nd: Learn to read again: If any of the attacking IPs was used to log your acc, you will get banned. Maybe not perma but 7d for first offense surely.

3rd: They dont need to believe me, if there is enough proof on their side.

4th: it's funny how you are even trying to justify the legitimacy of ddosing.

Dont even know who you are, but probably another MaryMagdalena superstar who has always been a complete zero ingame )

13. Vraja

Vraja User

I dont try to justify anything bcuz i actually dont believe that ******** with ddos , i'm here only to read the nice stories told by you.

14. ElHebi

ElHebi User

Adena bundles already drop to 19.99 soon the dream will be over and we will be back to only 1 dish of rice

15. bandana

bandana User

I think advocad getting ddos from mayfair

16. PBGForum

PBGForum User

Tranks got already one ban for ddosing ppl so yes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.