1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

what is dualclass

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gizmo_x, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gizmo_x

Gizmo_x User

what means a dualclass and how it is different then sub class.

you can use skills from two different classes if you have dual class? i was reading the wiki but didn't get the idea can someone explain with real example of classes?

2. mYzor

mYzor User

A Dual class is basically a second main class, although you cant do oly with it.
    It has it's own skills, just as your main does. It also enables dual class skills that can be used to boost both main and dual class.

Edit: By second main class i mean, its like a subclass that you can level as high as your main class.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  3. Gizmo_x

Gizmo_x User

im confused... if i have dual class i can switch between them and what? what is the difference in sub class? sub class cannot go to max lvl awakening?

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It's same as a subclass with the difference that it's a little bit more special since you can level it up to 105+

5. St0ne

St0ne User

Also while lvling a dualclass u gain Dualclaas Certs which basicly works like those from subs,but they r way more powerful and useful.

6. Gizmo_x

Gizmo_x User

so having dual class and sub will add more stats to main char?

7. mYzor

mYzor User

8. iFilda

iFilda User

You have a main class. Character which you level up to whatever level is possible (105 is probably the ceiling atm). Dual class is the same, but since it's not the main class you can't participate in the Olympiad as with main. Subclasses are lvl 80 max and their whole purpose are to obtain subclass skills (passive skills that boost your main). You also obtain dualclass skills for leveling your dualclass on the same principle as with subclass skills, but these apply for both main class and dual class. Hence you basicly have two characters in one, but the distinction is that main can be applied to Olympiad and dual can not.

Gizmo_x likes this.
  9. Gizmo_x

Gizmo_x User

got it dude thank you!

10. GBPwnz

GBPwnz User

Plus, I would add that there are some use for sub classes.

Doomcryer: Chant of Gate, level 78 skill which can summon all party members, 10 minutes reuse time;
    Elemental Master: Summon Friend, level 56 skill, summon one party member, 2 minutes reuse time. Mass Summon Aqua Cubic, summon a cubic to party members, which automatically, periodically inflicts poison when attacking. ( LOW POISON but, at least for me, the cubic looks nice :Thumbsup: )
    Dreadnought: Pole user, farmer class. It might be useful for exemple in case there is some hunting event, as with this class you can kill many mobs at once.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    Gizmo_x likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.