1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Gameplay broken, Orc Camp and the other 85+ Raid Bosses

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by LooAlonelMoon, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrScubba

MrScubba User

This forum section is for GoD+ servers, my experiences and the entire topic is about the awakened level bosses.

I don't know the situation on Classic servers, but well..

2. LooAlonelMoon

LooAlonelMoon User

How I can register on NC forum? Crazy forum says to me that I have not "authorized" or something like that?
    And why peoples using "Touch of Shillen" on 101+ level instah-zones and RB? Because it is their choose to use gameplay fails. To say, you cannot buff 85+ RB with any 3rd grade skills, this is including targeting positive buffs like Aeores have.
    It's Remarkable that my posts that showing so poor situation with illegal goods in-game on RU servers, on RU 4gameforum has been deleted, and my account has been banned several times, despite I have not using any reklama of the adenas trading or something like that... :) Well, I have a lot of hope, that on eu 4game stuff the situation is much more better, and a words of official moderator of 4game is giving to me even more hopes :)
    Well, if you see the same chars on farming RB 24/7, 365/12 — it is almost 100% Acc-sharing, because it's physically almost impossible to stay on in-game so periodically and for so long time, Acc-sharing is bannable as far, as I know. And any "Game Master" can easily check by logs or something like that and understand the situation... But if we take into account the years and years of this unchanging system :) On both EU and RU servers. Well, it's remarkable, what can I say for more :D.

3. cmec1

cmec1 User

close/delete this topic.. that person still dont understand whats told to him (every bug must be reported to support, every nonsece related to rmt and etc also to support)

everytime i read what he writes i start to cry from laughing

4. LooAlonelMoon

LooAlonelMoon User

Well, the smiles and laugh is not so bad feelings at all, at least it done much less bad things in the history of mankind than a many other feelings :)
    But this is truly remarkable for me, that situation with "money farm" on some EU servers is the same, at the minimum it's suspicious :)

5. iFilda

iFilda User

How on earth is farming raid bosses connected to selling money? You can maybe proof that they are sharing accounts (what is forbidden but tolerated due to constant parties and how they developed) or that they bot (if you report them via ticket gm will check them), but the proofs that they are trading these items for real life currency is nothing but your suspicion. It is true that I would believe that they are doing it but innocent until proven guilty is the correct way to handle this farmers. And screenshot of them playing the game is not proof for anything.

6. LooAlonelMoon

LooAlonelMoon User

Of course only suspicion. :) And even more, for now I have other suspicion! :) The situation: After some event happens in game, some player gave as gift to Loo a marvelous armour and weapon as a gift, that me cannot even dream about befor. I have send an in-game letter to this player, that I will be happy return back this weapons and armors. After some time on RU 4gameforum, some account send the letter to me and sayet that he (she) is the same player as presented this gifts to me in game. And indeed he (she) knows about what exactly was written in my in-game mail but you see :), there was nothing about a crucial event that my char and those who presented gift meets in-game first time :).
    So I have asked this "forum-guy" about this event, and as answer I have obtained a standard things, that money-farmers everytime telling me in game — "You will never see RB, same as other 90% players, bla-bla-bla...".

What the easiest way to read some player' mail in-game and then try to imitate somebody on forum? :)

Why for years the same characters farming RB 24/7, 365/12 without the any attention from the side of Administration? — It just must be so, just gameplay, or.... see the first question :)

Why the any topics about such things a highlighting problem of illegal rotten swamp, in-game illegal adenas trading, etc is highly moderated, deleted and face harras from "old-users" on RU forums? Topic creators usually banned.

Why Innova have no any serious attention on in-game illegal adena trading, which is consumes ~90% of all founds that players left in game?

And there is a many-many other good question :) I like ask a lot of question, unfortunately it's bringing nothing good in my life... But of course, it's only suspicions, nothing more

7. cmec1

cmec1 User

why administrators should pay attention to raid farmers?
    why it shouldnt be deleted? - if u accusing ppl with illegal actions do it in proper way (4game.support.com/ru) not on forum - it was told many times
    prove any illegal adena tradings and then write it to support
    and now questionf for u:

if u feel so bad playing this game, if u dont like the staff, the game play, the mechanics WHY ARE U STILL PLAYING THIS GAME?!

8. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear users,

RMT discussion is forbidden on the forum.
    You can find forum' rules here:
    https://eu.4gameforum.com/help/terms

If you want to report RMT, you do it throught support to be dealt accordingly by the GM since they don't read the forum:
    https://eu.4gamesupport.com/

Best regards,

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

no offense but this report to support thingy not work at all..
    reported few sold characters.. nothing happened.
    reported some bots - they still alive
    reported few peoples who use $$$ to get adena/gear - they have even more atm.
    reported some adena sellers - they still do their job.

so support is good only for basic things like tech issues, or name/gender change services. they simply ignore real problems.
    and after this appears rumors that some abusers pay for staff to keep untouched. or even if they got ban, bans lifted after max 30d. and then they simply cash out.

10. LooAlonelMoon

LooAlonelMoon User

And do you think it is not suspicious when for years the same characters farming 95% of 85+ RB, 24/7, 365/12? Well, at least it can be weird in terms of acc-sharing, because physically very unlikely the single person can control such character' in-game activity :). Adding to this fact the NONSTOP in-game RMT, well even for me, and I am stupid, is easy to add this facts like 1 + 1 = 10 and obtain some picture of the real gameplay....
    well, not only abut the real money trading has been deleted :) But also some threads about other "weird things", in addition I have deleted any direct links to the resources of RMT in my images via Paint, etc. I just have a desire to highlight the problem, because in-game on RU Lancer this reklama of RMT is 24/7 in partymatching, Aden, Giran, even in Katzerus :D Of course with direct link to the resources :) But after my post, that saying about connections of RMT and those "farmers" my acc has been banned instantly :) Adding to this the fact that somebody who have acces to my in-game mail tried to imitate some player on forum via Private Messages... Hmm, :) It is hard to avoid some suspicious...
    I am not Game Master that have access to restricted for other users stuff, so I no need to place any proofs of RMT (this is almost impossible for "normal" players, especially if they not involved in RMT by themselves, as I am), I can only report a weird things that I have spotter in game. The reaction, the investigations, the finding a proofs is a direct duty of the Staff Members to keep game good for all.

First-off you have connected a different things, and a very relative things. I like LA2 Atmosphere, a cool landscapes, a large monsters, etc. And I have nothing against stuff and other players. But it is hard for me to understand some things, well for an examples I don't understand a habits like pity muggy-skin that making a damage to the all players in general and to popularity of La2, and those to the Releaser Company too. And of course, such habits cannot bring nothing good in future to the server. And of course, I will not accept such habits for myself, perhaps only via tortures and even then I will try to find the exit.
    And I like the game mechanics in general, but this is NOT means that I need to accept any develops fails, such broken insta-zones loot, Touch Of Shillen, etc.
    But in general, LA2 is somekind of a drug.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.