1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] World War E (Siege TH vs EN 7.9.2017)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Yup, its better to ask to people to let u farm coz u need to farm adenas to sell them to pay hospital bids for your mom. Right?
    My god surprised, the most hipocryte guy, the one that just care for pixels and didn't care for anything else talk's about other people. Go back to ur cave

2. yLogy

yLogy User

U know what is hypocrite? When such a words comming from guy like U, a guy who left clan to get XP.... Just ridicolous...

3. iLethal

iLethal User

I don't blame the kid who dream about something he'll never have after crying endless times to his grandma for donation money.

of all the kids who try to prove himself more than his worth, allab is without a doubt the most creative and yet unsuccessful one.

and he will continue being so..

4. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

Cele was still available,party ud also. If you didn't realise by now, ur party should have known : You have a target on ur back,since you have a stacked toon,more attention should be paid in protecting you. You had some defensive skills up during the video,which could have saved you some time instead of dying,but those are reparable mistakes. Not that easy to avoid 10-12 people's macro with ur name on it.

5. iLethal

iLethal User

Thank you for the advices. Very helpful.

I can improve on my side but I'm not my cp's fav so idk about the having more protection hahaha ;p

6. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

Being a black sheep in a CP is not very helpfull tho. Anyway,you should pay more attention into using UE also when you have to, not randomly when there are no targets around you..i've seen you using it,twice i think and you were on full skills either..and there wasn't a big threat around, those can get you over-buffed.

7. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Yes coz we all know that u made all or toons tagged from lvl 1. But w/e let me know when i detagged, 2 days? To get pwlvl? Such a shame. Didn't u make ur friends detag and join pve clan to try outdps raids? Cool story

8. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Box chars are on box clan not pve clan o_O

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i detaged my box char which had use only for oly and put it in syra box clan coz th clan was full and th2 has no full cs yet

10. Surprised

Surprised User

Still had more gear than you will ever have, and you've never played with me, so you're the last person to know what I cared about and what I didn't care for. Now you can go back to your cave on ramona, failure player will always be a failure ;)

11. Tizarth

Tizarth User

for a moment i've thought it was a fight in "ico" castle(old ps2 masterpiece),
    nice music.

12. Hax

Hax User

i did tag from lvl1 .

13. iKoobu

iKoobu User

I'm not playing in ramona lul, if you say that u managed to get more gear than me is ok for u, :D you get your gear asking for it and crying to ur enemies to let u farm, i did it my self and prolly made even more gear than u so if you are happy with it im happy for u
    Jul 11, 2017
    Me too on iixcheel.
    Jul 11, 2017
    Ironv box char? Aham okey

14. Hax

Hax User

at that time Iron played mostly xAzirax because his CP had only Azira as healer and on top of that azira was in army

Question is now when Kobu will come back to Core so he can finally realize where his place is again )

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  15. randomflavor

randomflavor User

kinda hard for him to come back since he rmt'ed his gear for $$$.

16. iLethal

iLethal User

I love the music too^^(Nier Automana) I edit the video clips to match with the order/length/tempo of the music :)
    Jul 11, 2017
    A better quality of the video is updated and replace the old link. Messed up the rendering in Adobe Premier Q.Q

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

@iKoobu so what are the stacked dds th has that are more than en ones?

18. PBGForum

PBGForum User

hands

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.