1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] Horsecoming (Ramona only)

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BeFair

BeFair User

Yes but thats not Innova Fault, its the bad NC Soft ... its allways the others , so lets not blame innova for it ! Only very bad People would think that Innova lower the drop chances, just to get more and more money from the l2 Store
    So Plz lets not Blame Innova for it, its NOT Their Fault for giving us an farm event which actually can not be used to farm anything :D

2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

It almost feels like a punishment because no one is buying the new "upgraded" Tarot cards...

3. iAris

iAris User

The more people farm the event the less drops you get.. This has been since old times.. well I can say this is BS, Innova is the customer of Korea.. if innova would start to complain to Korean I guess they could get something from it and innova would please their customers US. But seems they just get along with Korea. Ppl in the server are complaining about the current game situation. Games files cannot be edited by Innova, that's fine, but they should request different changes to the game code since innova is not part of NCwest. As people buy games for 40$ maybe more to play the GAME, i'd be more then happy to support the game and have some sort of better game experience then it is now. There are many people that love this game and guess they could support this game too just to have different game experience. Current event shows how badly this has been now and since server is losing so many people I guess innova should start pushing Korea for a game change that only applies core/ramon or Ru server(not sure about that one).

4. BeFair

BeFair User

They have the power to do, just make PA Account drop 200% insteed of 100 and ur fine
    Or change the Prices in Store , i dont think Korea tells them what price they have to put there ... thats Bullshyt and we all know it

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Yeah, Korea isn't controlling everything, that's why every foreign official server has many differences in content.

6. BeFair

BeFair User

They simply dont understand that a full Server with 3k+ Players of which everyone spend in average 50€ per month would give them alot more Money then a crappy Server with maybe 4-500? Players of which 50 maybe spend 500€ average per Month ... They simply not good at Math
    As i said a while ago, Lineage2 is the BEST MMORPG on the Market, with The Worst Support and the worst Business Model .

St0ne and MrOurk like this.
  7. iAris

iAris User

As far as I see most people want drop rates increased/spoils(maybe something else not sure myself) to be brought back a bit better adena drop. Innova is more then capable of asking this and Korea would do it, but seems nothing is been done as with every update everything is more and more nerfed. Do insta after this update and keep getting the modify scrolls, what BS is this... I cant create 30 toons and keep doing instances and hope for the drop like EWR or smth... I just have enough time to play with my main and not to keep on doing instances with the boxes to make some sort of adena... a bit better amendment to the game would make pppl more happier and surely they would spend a little more money on l2store just to keep the server alive an playable
    Jul 14, 2017
    as for the event, I was really looking forward to this event, to farm with pts or solo and try to get something, once server was up started to farm an hour later 40 carrots dropped, later the day got even worse stopped playing and have not logged into the game for last few days now...

8. mYzor

mYzor User

I dont understand the complaints..
    Its nice event that helps players in need with some adena, by dangling the carrot in front of their faces :D (Most of them will get a nice amount of adena, spend it, and still get nowhere but inside the same hamster wheel)
    As for the rewards, everytime the reward list needs to be in a spoiler tag just because how big it is, you know no one is getting jack.

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i prefer better carrots drop. like 1-5 or so from each mob. but lower rewards and no fancy stuff like helios ring, or pvp weapon stones.

10. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Yeah because it's known that there will be anyone getting helios ring or pvp weapon stone from event, isn't it low enough rewards x1 bottle fragment when you need 1k to make a full bottle, gemstone R after fishing event or venir talismans lvl 1-5 which literally no one needs?

11. Ath93

Ath93 User

Ironic? :D . just check kr/ru or even west servers, the best items to check is dragon weps. how many droped till now on core? 1 or 2? while west have like 10 per server, ru/kr many more, and its with all items, its looks like here drop rate from all mobs/bosses are cuted x2 or x3 ... or im wrong? :)

12. mYzor

mYzor User

What we need is events and mobs that explode like Piñatas, that spew out a couple of mexican hotties that hand out dragon weapons and epics for everyone.
    Drops are **** everywhere. saying: "Oh, that haver has a better drop rate" when they are all **** is stupid.
    L2, even on korea is going belly up, yet people still rather go full denial instead of facing the fact that there will be no significant changes for this game as NCSoft basically saw Capcom and said, thats what we should strive to become.

13. BeFair

BeFair User

No that cant be, drop rates here are Awesome , if u do at lvl 100 all dailys, which is K95/NM Kama / Baylor/ ccx3 and maybe 1-2 more u get atleast
    3-4 weapon appeareance stones ( worth 0, 1-2 recipes, if ur lucky worth 20 mil , a baylor pass and maybe IF U ARE RLY lucky, one Seraph craft pack ) so ur looking at like 60 mil per day IF u are Lucky again and u get ALL drops from the Party.
    So lets see, the average Gear to be able to do something, is atleast ( and no i dont talk about pvp) 100 Bil as a DD, if u get now lucky EVERY day, it just will take u 100.000.000.000/60 mil per Day = 1666 Days to get there
    So u see, we just have to be a bit Optimistic !! ( if u are unlucky u can take this time x7 , cuz then the other Party members are not ur pets, and they will get a few drops also)
    Its NOT Innovas Fault, they try their best to make this a Healthy game where Everyone can farm his Gear if he just have a Cp :D

One4All and plastoosh like this.
  14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Well in NCW this month and upcoming ones they are going to make polls to see what ppl want in future updates ( hope it's something like new sets / weapons, more drops / spoil etc, let's hope it will help somehow our servrer). Regarding dragon weapons and so on, in Core we have atm 3 dragon weapon fragments which none of them made it to full weapon, the reason why NCWest / Russian servers got more is simply because they had more active servers which were merged into eachother after some time, so the more servers = the more chances to drop fragments, simple as that

And I personally hope there will never be any AoE dragon weapon stage 1 or higher since it will literally kill PvP in the server as there is no real counter to those since dragon armors aren't introduced in the live client yet (probably will never be), for more info just watch Avarice channel when he goes with lindvior bow lvl 3 :D

15. Ath93

Ath93 User

i saw it :D but it happen, when game didint get all items, that koreans have :)

P.S. dont remember nick now, but on Naia (dragonhunters clan) hero titan have vala slasher lvl2 and its not soooo OP as all think :D

also i saw video from ru official.. when 1 guy did +24 dark bow ; DD

16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

There's not much difference, there's Sayha talismans and 7s SA's in Korea but not brooch rhapsodies like on RU, brooch rhapsodies is making that toon inmortal

17. max11

max11 User

40 carrots from 1 buff round its too low. you gain 1 special box from each round . so if you farm 5 hours you get 10 special box. and with bad reward that gives the event its annoying. at least give us more drop rate and let rewards as it is so we open more and more boxes and we have motive to farm

18. St0ne

St0ne User

U all can complain as much as u like.
    Nothing going to change.

19. Hax

Hax User

once any mage or thrower drops ill make it lvl3 asap dont worry :D

20. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Ye it's well known both sides are waiting for the same