1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] Horsecoming (Ramona only)

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Negnal

Negnal User

2. Ath93

Ath93 User

seems thy only way for exp at 105+ ? xD .. abd reward list, seems like not being to OP :) so, its should be good event (for those who want put a bit $$ :D )

3. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It will be good event for those who can put euro into l2store to transfer it to levels, whoever can't will still be same situation as right now. I'm wondering if this is the way NCKorea wanted us to fix our levels and that's why they nerfed xp curve :D

4. Ath93

Ath93 User

im not sure, NCKorea getting money from our l2 store?? if not, then ur theory is a bit false, bcs at korean few ppl hited 108lvl :) there exp table is x2 lower than our (after 100 or 101)

5. MrOurk

MrOurk User

It depends if royalties paid from Innova to NCKorea in order to keep server open is fixed amount / time or percentual based on how much money they making

6. lZERO

lZERO User

Not by L2 store but a percentage of the company

7. Ath93

Ath93 User

but still i cant get why INNOVA not making l2 store item as ncwest have, vit maint. potions.... its epic boost to exp, i know we have breeze potion, but its ridiculus expensive.. and tbh if we will have in l2 store such a potion, we (many ppl) will hit 105 already

TranpeGG likes this.
  8. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Been telling this for quite some time, there is no reason NOT to have vitality maintaining potion in L2 Store, everyone will buy it and it will also increase the sales of other vit items like erupting pots and vit tonics.
    Right now players have no reason to have vitality bars since they can't get the vit bonus while doing factions, quests or EXP. It's ridiculous having the useless suspending pot instead of maintaining one...
    And yeah, breeze is super expensive but even if it was cheaper and more available wouldn't Innova prefer to sell it directly through L2 Store rather than ppl buying it with Adena? It's not like anyone will gamble on Tarots to get few breeze pots...

9. Ath93

Ath93 User

yeah cant get that.. why innova dont want easy money xD

xnttnotic likes this.
  10. Allab

Allab User

U guys made new donor event, and removed NPC galup from city !!! please put back!!

11. Fragola

Fragola User

yeah, it will be back soon, thank you!

12. Fragola

Fragola User

Up for Ramona :D

13. FreezingHeart

FreezingHeart User

It would be good if Gm start more closly check bots farmers in some arias , almost 24/7 online.
    Now withaut hungry galup this event its best way 4 boters to do more profit from bots.
    Carrots drop rate low so palyrs paling 2-4 hauers day it wil be hard to get somthing good from carrots.

14. Fragola

Fragola User

GMs are checking and blocking bots all the time, several times per day.
    If you think you see a bot, please use bot report button or send a ticket to support service.

15. lilien

lilien User

Question: Does drop runes increase the chance of obtaining carrots?

16. Fragola

Fragola User

no

17. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

i think time to create pk clan to clear server on bots)sorry non bot players but...need)

18. TBL12

TBL12 Banned

Mmmm no. You are totally wrong on this one.

I'm fleeing from ncwest because they are totally mad. Bees 2 bucks istead of 0.19 cents. Ele shirts 5 bucks instead of 0.58 cents.
    Runes 30 bucks x 7 days istead of 8 bucks for 30 days ...
    Meh. They are crazy.

+12 dark 3 sa 200 bills instead of 50 .... kaliel longing 12 bills instead of 500kk ...

Someone has to call a mental hospital.

Edit: don't understimate the jewel thing. Lvl 3 ruby is like 4 billions instead of 400kk.

Btw I can confirm. No carrots under lvl 85.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Everybody knows that their L2 store is super expensive dude...
    About the rest, you are totally wrong check Chronos which is the only server without dead market:
    +14-15 weapons 2/3 sa for 90-130bil in Chronos auction house with red libra 2-3 times a year, there is none in Core's auction
    every dark weapon +12 2/3 sa goes for 45-50bil on Core you can't find any for sale,
    3rd sa 5-6bil on Core 55-65bil,
    dark eternal stones half price from Core,
    dark helios stones 5-7bil on Core 70bil,
    bloody helios stones 5-7bil on Core 20bil,
    insanity talisman half the price from Core,
    kaliel longing on Core cost 10-12 bil, we also had event for that and it sucked so hard that price stayed the same no kaliels were generated LOL,
    helios upgraded ring stage 3 60-80bil only because the last event was one year ago, on Core unobtainable unless top Clan+top CP.
    do you want me to continue?

Every item is pretty much less expensive than Core, and Chronos prices increased a lot in the last 8 months too.

20. TBL12

TBL12 Banned

Sorry GoodFellas but I don't agree at all.

This is the thuth about ncwest

http://imgur.com/a/Mfqj6

You have to be totally crazy to play a second more in there unless you are a saudi arabian prince with 1 trillion us dollars on your wallet.

To the newbies red prices ---> insane

Super expensive is one thing another is that you have to sell your entire house to have a +16 dark pixel weapon 3sa

If you do have a normal work you can't afford even a +5 specter weapon on chronos.

P.s. helios doesn't exist on ncwest m8. Guess what u can't trade almost anything in there because is not tradable. Honestly I have to thank my clan that moved entirely in here beginnig all as lvl 1. We don't understand why you are complaining. This is L2 heaven.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017