1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] Horsecoming (Ramona only)

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MrOurk

MrOurk User

There weapon +16 x3 SA pvp it's 200kkk, in Core +14 bless bow is going for 170-180kkk, add 80kkk from pvp and 60kkk from 3rd SA and check again what server it's cheaper

2. cmec1

cmec1 User

there is everything cheaper even with higher prices of l2store,
    sets +10 pvp at least 40-50% cheaper
    weapons pvp 2-3x cheaper
    full pack of lv6 jewels is 10-30% cheaper
    i still dont understand where we have anything cheaper here than in nc

3. TBL12

TBL12 Banned

If someone wants to complain to have born in L2 heaven and wants to sell his house for pixels who am I to say he is crazier than a crazy horse.

Have fun burning your money

NCWest

4Games

Don't remember much about maths but if you have to pay the double for every dark stones x 60 = sell your house

And oh have fun to get a lvl 4 jewel on ncwest

NCWest

Didn't know that ncwest employers are posting in here ;)

4. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

You are confusing Chronos to another server buddy, that's the current auction house there http://prntscr.com/g5xmjkI http://prntscr.com/g5xull BTW I wish Core had +16 weapon 3 sa for 200bil, if someone would sell that now it would be over 500bil.
    Ring of Creation/Source of the Emperor were generated from carrot farm event last August and then they were cheap as fk, I'm still "crying" thinking about our carrot event... You obviously have no idea about what's going on...
    Don't get me wrong I like Core much better than NCWest, but we need a lot of in-game adjustments that will motivate people to start here or come from NCWest.

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

u comparing prices of ramona (3-4month server) with nc.. compare core and nc.. in core same pvp armor stones are 1.35b in ah
    showing ppl selling someting at /vendor means something? i can set shop with ssr ar price 1trilion will it mean its price 1trilion?..
    and i said lv6 brooches pack (that includes 6-8 lv6 brooches) and its cheaper at nc.. same ruby at core lv5 costs 120-150(can be sold easily at 120) and at nc costs 100-120 (at least on naia last time i checked)

also we can compare full geared chars price, at core including +14 pvp wep 3 sa, +10 pvp set, full epic jewels, 6-8 brooches lv6, all skills+20, all talismans and etc will cost ~3kkkk when same **** even with skills +30 will cost less there and weapon will be not 14 but 16 and even could be "mutant" like dark elf archer with while elfs skills (since they have race change now)

6. TBL12

TBL12 Banned

Well I can only say 2 things.

First one. If someone believes that the sky is purple i can say that's blue for the rest of my life but he continues to say that's purple.
    Have fun with that because I haven't any at all. The only thing that's matter is that you burn your own money without asking to the others to burn theirs ;)
    Understood? From tomorrow begin to buy abu boxes for 100 us dollar each with your money because I won't .. you know i'm not mad ... and after that if you are a player return in here and cry.

Second one. Y the carrots events this year ***** a bit because you can begin to farm 'em only after the awakening.

7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

You are delusional... BTW abundance, what a great example! abu lvl1: Core price 25b, Chronos 6-7 lmao
    It seems that every event ***** the last years not just carrots.

MrOurk likes this.
  8. TBL12

TBL12 Banned

Lol well if you want to go to Chronos go

Prepare 6.000 us dollars and give it a try.
    I beg you pardon but with 6.000 us dollars I will go on vacation with my wife and 1 kid in Fiji for 60 days so I won't follow you.
    If you are posting in here I suppose ncwest employers aren't allowed to go to Fiji on august ;)

Enjoy

Edit: the smartest thing to do is to burn 100 us dollars for an istina neckace am I right?

;) May I know were you work please?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  9. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

It seems we are not on the same page, no one said playing on an official server is cheap. Also, 6000$ won't make you fully stacked in Core either. Anyway, good luck with w/e you do.

10. St0ne

St0ne User

Game was always broken,but never that badly.
    Most new pple trying this game abandons it after 85lv,or even less once they hear about amount of time,or amount of money needed to invest here.
    Market is full of other servers offering a good time for almost free. Of course u gonna face scripters there,but yet on same gear lvl.
    Simply that game isnt for casual 2-4h/daily players anymore. Thats a fact.
    And comparing servers is rly ridiculous.

11. -Atem-

-Atem- Banned

L2 became an outdated game, precisely because ncwest and innova put money first. All companies need to raise money for server maintenance, but if done wrong, it happens what's going on here. There are lots of negative feedback from the server and no position has been taken by anyone.

1 - Store price vs store items chance: Tarot, Jewelry brooch etc, if you do not invest a heavy money you will not get a good items from these purchases, there is a big difference between a player that can BUY (do not have donate in server Retail, is totally SALE of items) spending 5000 euros vs a player who can not spend more than 50 or 100 euros, why not leave a greater chance for the player who spent less get something? Since the player who will spend more will get good items anyway .... is not it better to have more player spending than just some spending a little more?

2 - Events: follow the same thought about the price of items in the store, if you are not a player that can stay 24/7, why leave the carrot drop low and put the blame on so many players playing at that moment? , Because I tested the drop at dawn and in 2h with a iss and a main char were harvested 52 carrots, of which came 1 prize gemstone. If the chances of something good coming down are low, why leave the drop low and only benefit those who use bot? If you use bots, you'll make thousands in the same way because you do not increase the drop chance, for those who do not use bots they also have a chance.

3 - Where is the server adena? Why force pay to win? Why benefit only the boters? Why not invest in things that bring more players, after all it is better for a company to have more paying customers, buying items that do not influence the domain of some players in the server, than to depend on few to pay the salary of the team, no? Because someone never comes to represent the staff here in the forum in the middle of the discussions and give clear answers and that really make the players feel like staying on the server without having to kill themselves to farm or donate rivers of money.
    The fort of l2 is pvp, olympiada, the rest is out of date: outdated quests, outdated bosses (worth pvp for them), chance of outdated drops, farm on outdated mobs, outdated enchantment system, is a Old game for those who really love l2, and you can really make it a rock in the game, not fun.

4 - Need more participatory gms, who care about the fun of l2, keep the players satisfied, since you have store and you pay for items you are a customer, and if you have a lot of negative feedback in the forum and you do not have Someone is taking measures to improve, loses players, and only gets who invested heavy in the game and still defends that this is normal, because the hit kill skill is a visa or master card. I came from the NA and there the staff's participation is much greater, they should start here, capturing the complaints and opnions of the players and working on it with agility, quick answers and not weeks or fortunes, listening to the players and implementing in a fair and possible.

5 - Maybe another option that will not be taken into account by the staff and will go blank, or maybe a light at the end of the tunnel and someone from the staff can give an answer to know what you think.

Peace.

12. MrOurk

MrOurk User

If anything the game is way more casual friendly than before, you just need to spend money and you can skip all the farm, something that before GoD you couldn't do and couldn't play on decent level w/o spending 6/8 h daily ingame

TranpeGG likes this.
  13. St0ne

St0ne User

U got it all wrong,spending tons of money for pixels isnt what FRESH players want.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  14. TBL12

TBL12 Banned

There is a mistake Trampe.

6.000 us dollars is only what sandrah from Chronos has spent to open 60 abundance boxes that are showed in the video I linked

Have much more fun when you will be without your house but you will have the iper-super-imba pixel toon on there.

Cmon. Nothing is for free in the real world but hey one thing is that I have to pay 1.000 euros to get a thing another one is that I have to pay 100.000 euros to get the same items.

15. MrOurk

MrOurk User

16. Fragola

Fragola User

I don't know how things are at NCwest because I don't play there, but we prefer not to interfere in game process so "participatory GMs" are not our style. GMs work in support service processing your tickets and solving your game problems, that's their participation and input. I sit on the forums and in social media.
    I capture your opinions and complaints, but you should know that we are limited by our license and cannot change the game ourselves. We do transfer your feedback to the devs who try to meet 2 goals at the same time: keep the dev process as unified as possible to cut costs on developing and support different versions and keep satisfying needs of various players all over the world.

-Atem- likes this.
  17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I will be really critic here, you say you give feedback to developers but I don't see anything changing, a lot of people from different regions such as EU, RU and NCWest complaining in example about the lack of drops and every time more and more problems to farm ingame and I don't see anything being done, you might tell me that dev's won't listen and they will prefer to do nothing because they thing their approach is the appropriate one, but I guess they have 0 clue about market adaption and how western market is working, that's why of the huge sink in playerbase in last years, it should be the overseas territories joining forces and trying to make them understand they are wrong and get something done.

NCWest themselves are going to host polls in their forums I guess about hardware and even gameplay-wise, let's hope those will be usefull and affect everyone equally

18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

It seems you never took a math class. 60 boxes X 500 coin each = 30.000 coins or 375 USD from their site, from an official vendor can be 337.5 euro. You can stop with the bs now, everybody knows you are either a troll or just plain dumb.
    Edit: Keep comparing a 4-month-old server with servers that are up for many years and had countless events /facepalm...

Whatever needs to be done should be done fairly quickly because things aren't looking good for a while now. It's obvious that Innova along with the devs will not make a change for EU that will affect RU also(since we are identical in content) because RU is much bigger and more profitable, so it has to be something that only affects EU.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  19. -Atem-

-Atem- Banned

U're tottaly right! the best way from server run fine is about GM's working in support service and solving the game problems, but as example , put all jewels in store at start from server has interfered in game process i think, ppl with lvl 6 jewels in 2 weeks has dominated the all bosses and pvp and market, the price of jewels x chance of compound i guess is to much unbalance if u cant expend 100 EU vs ppl that bought 12k EU of boxes (i saw it from an player but i will not spam her name and odk if is true) this one can make a lvl 6, but others ppl just lvl 2,3 and 2 or 3 jewels. This has unbalanced all server, and a lot of ppl quit.

I mean the store just help who's have +++++ money to invest, so a low comunity to invest hard and take all market from server. Why not make an price to normal ppl get chance of good level of jewel or something from tarot, i bought 80 tarot and get 1 wharm breeze as black cat, so 120 EU x 4 on my country coin = 480 on my country currency money, and the minimal payment here is 960.... so... no chance in game. low prices on store or something that help normal ppl too.

The event horse just help (truly) the boters....so if boters will take all carrots from mobs and the chance of a good gift is low, why not improve drop chance from mobs to help no bot players? Without excuses about the drop chance depends from how many ppl is farming at moment....

Thanks for reply and thanks innova for PA promotion!

TranpeGG likes this.
  20. Fragola

Fragola User

all massive botters are blocked within 24h and their items and adena is deleted

it's not an "excuse" it's event mechanic - a way to balance the input of the event items - the script tries to drop a certain amount of items per time, let's say 100 per hour. Drop is triggered by mob death. So if 1 player kills 1 mob per hour - he gets 100 carrots. if 100 players kill 100 mobs - they still get 100 carrots, but 1 per player.
    The setting "drop/time" is set for every event.

Thank you for your feedback.