1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

HolyInquisition Recruiting

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Hax, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

i mean videos with normal pvps (no orbis mobs included) against kardi's grp.
    i alrdy saw most of ur frapses

i won umcyk without heavy set oxoxoxo

2. Alarion

Alarion User

so you saw them and going to lie like kardi about me and my gamestyle?

seems like ****** can see something more than normal ppl. : )

3. Hax

Hax User

why lie? he says you use/used programs against them, ur frapses are against other ppl.

4. Alarion

Alarion User

show me at least 1 logical argument why should i do like that?

if i can handle not bad vs legit grps why should i use some software vs cheaters on pvp? at least you should know cause we were speaking about it sometimes why i admit legit players so much.

and still i treat ******'s prosecutions more like "ok to avoid talking about our software grp start blame someone else instead".

5. Hax

Hax User

you cannot blame them using any programs if you first of all dont have any proof nor you can say that you dont use programs vs them specifically (why? because they are the highest lvl grp+heros).
    i dont blame none for using programs as long as its not 100% automated+annoying.

same goes for me, i had only 1 fraps released so far, also vs your grp 1 part of it, but thats not enough proof that i dont use any programs

6. Alarion

Alarion User

not really. there are many examples like possibility to kill some ppl in every grp w/o nobless while you can cancel ****** from nobles anytime time in any conditions and new nobless will appear in less than 0,5 sec. quite long time ago arqq grp were fighting with them few times in orbis (they had 3 cancels 2 from mages + from iss) and they were random spam cancel on them and ofc handless sproot (everyone remember how he was/is playing at oly for example) were rebuffing missing buffs in 0,5 sec after every cancel.

and i just see noone else is doing this. if they at least use auto nobless (but most know they use much more options) it is big advantage over other ppl who can simply dont notice in time that they are missing nobless and die w/o buffs. do you see my point?

and for what reason i should use programs vs them only? look there are 2 options:

1) i cant play on pvp so i use programs to improve my "skill". but it is not true cause i pu already many videos
    2) i can play on pvp properly so for what reason i need programs only vs 1 cheating grp?

where is there logic? have you ever heard about anyone who is doing this way?

7. Hax

Hax User

there are always ppl using specific scripts against specific ppl.
    enchanters should see missing noblesses in record time anyways, when i played on hax and made it noble, i was permanently checking noblesses vs wednesday+amethyst in 1 grp. ofc kingsize gets canceld around uhmm dunno 20 times in 1 pvp, but i rebuffed it fairly fast.
    nevertheless if you check imbatrons fraps you can also see that hes rebuffing noble himself pretty fast w/o any program.

but yet we can discuss a lot bout whos using programs and who isnt on this server.
    just make a fraps with pro zooms and we'll all see whats going on )

8. Alarion

Alarion User

i dont say about rebuffing nobless after death. that's something typical for everyone with brain. i say about cancels which is main nuker weapon and when he spam in random time during pvp or iss cancel.

moreover keep in mind right now i gave many videos while while sproot grp 0. got it?

9. Hax

Hax User

i'm also not talking about noblessing after someone got rez'd. i'm also talking about the same cancels from sps/sorc/slh. every enchanter with brain knows when to check and how often vs which enemys.
    yes you got more videos, but we are talking about pvps vs them, not anyone else

10. Alarion

Alarion User

if it was so easy like you describe almost noone would die w/o nobless but seems like most do it after cancel in the middle of pvp

to be literal several videos vs 0 videos.

still i repeat you: if i can play as a healer vs 99% server i dont need programs vs 1 pathetic grp

11. Hax

Hax User

when i played enchanter with noble my party barely died buffless :d it was boring only watching noblesses but it was required.
    and still that doesnt prove it 100% :d doesnt matter how strong i can believe you, evidence vs no evidence is the same as saying 100 videos vs 0 videos if none of these 100 contain normal pvps vs that grp

12. Alarion

Alarion User

seems liek no point to discuss longer. from the begining of the server you know how much i hate programs in pvp and you know how many ppl already realized how they play. for me /off if you wanna stay blind do like you wish.

13. Kardi

Kardi User

alarion stop lie. i do not know how you can be such a liar unproven. i realize of course that you are too dependent on the 3d software and can not objectively assess the situation. i understand that once you think you use it, then everyone who ever wins, too, you use it. i understand that you hurt that we kill you even 7 * 14 and then you can not become a hero. just accept it.
    in any case, about your use of the features i can only say one thing. you use the 3d software only against those who kill you. therefore, i repeat, do pvp fraps with our party and we will do the same thing.

p.s. gzz with new ally)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
  14. Sproot

Sproot User

from the begining of the server all knows - you are a prostitute ;)

15. TereuS

TereuS User

so, we can't insult and other stuff in forums, but hi members are allowed to? you even protect them with these?

16. Sproot

Sproot User

deepblue will come - will punish, do not worry
    but do you have time to read, and let a tear
    kids - you are easily offended

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
  17. Kardi

Kardi User

why do you offtopic in the subject recruitment? but hb members are allowed to? you even protect with these?

18. Sproot

Sproot User

you allow yourself to flame here, unpunished

19. TereuS

TereuS User

russkies, easily trolled, next time try in english

im not defending hb, im not a member of hb, its more i dont care about them, im just impartial, but i dont like few things i see

20. Queem

Queem User

if you don't like something open topic and write it there, here is recruitment topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.