1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sanctions for using bots at Ramona

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AndreiEma

AndreiEma User

i am curiosus too how long until we get unbanned back?and what we get for exchange

BlaX3 likes this.
  2. manu

manu User

As its shown that your frost system does not work (dont stop bots at all), do you plan to improve it, update it to combat daily bots? The option of Trusted pc perhaps diminishes the bots but is not enough if frost no longer works. I as all legit players would like that your team with our money improve anticheat system atleast to the level of some private servers that are able to stop such programs that bypass your frost security. Stopping it from beggining save you time you waste checking them.

[Adich] likes this.
  3. cmec1

cmec1 User

how does "trusted pc" diminishes bots?.. all that function do is prevent from scaming(in case sm1 saw your password somewhere or brute attack was performed on innova).. not from botting

4. ForgeBR

ForgeBR User

Are you talking about who???

Agree, no mercy with bot players... but do it with sence

5. manu

manu User

Well its not designed for it, but right now botters can launch as many windows they want in any pc bypassing frost, when all account be forced to use trusted pc, they should be able to check from what pc those account are logging, they bypassing frost and log unlimmited non pa accounts its a fact. Maybe that can help the flaw frost

6. AndreiEma

AndreiEma User

same with me...i add mentee from mentee search some of them stay at same lvl but some of them lvl up...where should i know wich is bot and wich is not?you messed up really bad this server...i think half of server is banned :))gz

7. Rellap

Rellap User

"GZ Innova team"
    "We love you Innova team"
    "U da best Innova team"

Pff, go check Sea of spores before you start saying such bullsh***
    It's a shame, a sea of bots running around and they start banning people who did not know they were doing something wrong, Without notice...
    That way your server will die soon! ;)
    /facepalm

8. Negnal

Negnal User

Hard to PM him before add to mentee? Bot will not answer so here you go.

I think this ban was 100% good decision if someone don't know how to add mentee just becouse he is lazy or greedy to PM him before add - he deserve to get ban.

marckela and Naito like this.
  9. -V77-

-V77- User

Banning ppl becouse use mentee system
    I wanna see that "Excusse me, i want to give you mentor, are you a bot or no ?"
    Also i think all leaders now should put in open aca description "Open academy for all but before pm me if you are not bot"

Really Innova you just took an AK insteed of pistol and shoot yourself right in the middle of head insteed of feet.

Sorry but why i should PM all i want to add as a mentee? Its not my problem innova cannot afford good server protection to save us from bots. I use ingame system i wanna be kind and give some ppl more opportunity to get more exp. So its not in your interest to know who you adding. Its innova interest to keep us bot-free as they call it... and they do it wrong...

Rellap and Alexis17 like this.
  10. AndreiEma

AndreiEma User

i think this negnal guy its a hater...or maybe he have bots and this banning is good idea so he dont get ban...negnal go fishing dude...you dont understand l2 comunnity...some ppl play this game everyday,its part of their live...and banning caz add mentee its absurd...hope some gm will check your account too...i am curious what they find out :))

TheRaveNx likes this.
  11. Anderson6006

Anderson6006 User

Good job INOVA we need to finish with those who do not follow the rules of the game, using other means. However I hope these other players who do not use third party software will have their accounts active again. But this is a good indication of how serious the server is, unlike the American server who joined the bots.

12. MrOurk

MrOurk User

What you didn't understand of what he said? Bot = ban, getting advantage from bot = ban, what do you think that if you got advantage of bots but didn't bot with your main toon you shouldn't get ban? Try to think of something that makes more sense

13. Surprised

Surprised User

Frost will never stop anything, it's useless protection, bot companies will always bypass it sooner or later, the only way is to pay them more than they'd earn out of it, which I doubt Innova would do. At least that's how private server owners stop the bots working.

14. Cazum

Cazum User

since you're so smart maybe you will tell me how to make exalted quest w/o inviting mentees ? and remember that not every1 got PA to log more then 1 acc

15. MrOurk

MrOurk User

That's not how you stop bots nowadays, you just need to copy what others do properly and in this case NCWest is doing good job latelly by just having big data analysis (bot patterns, amount of hours char is online, how they behaving, and way way more) + threatening legally bot companies to stop their business

@Cazum you do mentees for your CP members and your CP members do mentees for you, what's so hard?

16. Cazum

Cazum User

and if you dont have CP ? what then ? you rly think that every1 got CP ?

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You dont have any friend playing with you? or anyone you know that can do that in your clan? don't tell me now also you have no friends/cp/clan

18. Daimyo

Daimyo User

So Fragola, how long does it take check 1 account (avarage)? How many people working on this matter? How many accounts were banned this way?
    When do You plan to update info?!
    Jul 21, 2017
    [​IMG]

19. AndreiEma

AndreiEma User

dude are you insane where should i know they are boots?its my fault they booting?i didnt even know...so i get ban caz of that?its ridiculous...

20. etolos

etolos User

Greetings,

so even if you give back players you unjustified banned i believe you lose the community trust, how we supposed to play here not knowing when you will ban us again without a legal reason your company violates your own agreement . Our trust to your company is close to zero you are starting to look like amateurs boys with private server philosophy .

You force us to claim full refund for a paid product mce-anchoryour company do not provide to us, we did not break any terms of your company agreement we only used what means your product give us and nothing more.

You just manage to kill the Server good job inova staff .

I hope all people who give you money make a complain to PayPal for a full refund.

P.S. Proved why American servers are 13 years on and keep going time to move back to Naia.

Thank all for playing here
    Friendly BmX

Rip Ramona stay play with 200 ppl on sieges

Rellap, Cielly and Kaaru like this.