1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sanctions for using bots at Ramona

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cazum

Cazum User

well your point of view is that every1 got friends/CP/clan but its not true, when I need to make some instance I open party matching and when I need mentee marks Im using mentee search list.

I don't know who is using bot and who isn't coz I'm not GM and I can't check logs.

In this case many normal players got banned coz they were using game option and few forum wariors just flame them instead of trying to understand what happend.

Ofc I understand that having CP would improve my gameplay but having one means you need to log every day in CP time and not every1 can.

2. mYzor

mYzor User

This situation reminds me of when people at NCWest started getting banned for being powerleveled by bots in a party with people that couldnt type/speak english.
    They were all innocent people that did nothing wrong, as doing /sit and going afk was not illegal. :D

Innova should block the academy / mentor system and put coins and crp scrolls at the shop, since most mentors / academy dont help with anything. Its all about getting rewards for not doing jack.

3. ForgeBR

ForgeBR User

:Thumbsup: Problem solved... thanks for your support...

Lets help server to be free this evil ;)

4. CorruptSouls

CorruptSouls User

and wat about compensation?

5. xsekio

xsekio User

keep pretending u were all good bunny , innocent to the core ,u wanted to play smart and u got head shot by uncle sam

1 - "you" were the one launching the bot or
    2 - you wanted te win something from someone using bot

just del char of all those using third party prog.
    no pity !!!

6. MirOo

MirOo User

:Coffee: by far the most entertaining thread. most ppls innocent, if you can trust them:Roflmao:

7. MojoS

MojoS User

Back to your cave non factor pleb !

8. blasterzz

blasterzz User

So to be a factor one must use bots ? Factors get ban apparently , better non factor these days.

9. Allab

Allab User

who care for low lvl? have many hight lvl on core/ramona and no one touched...
    Look like l2store protect many of they :)
    Jul 22, 2017
    what about start to check hight lvl locations / Ceremony of chaos / olympiad and open pvp?

10. Jimbob

Jimbob User

what a PR nightmare lol

11. TheS1n

TheS1n User

innova admin giv some reward i can't play 2 days becouse you banned me no reason becouse i just use search mentee !!!!!!

Kaaru likes this.
  12. xsekio

xsekio User

feeling hurt ? you should be ok with what i said unless ur yourself a rabit ?anyway dont really care

13. reivax

reivax User

In that calculation what is i see Innova preaper to do tarots ON :DD and kill toons ppl who don't donate becosue i know that any PA account is untouched from top clan only toons when don't donate or pay moeny .That is lesson for you guys start donate or go play diferent server :DD hahah nice

14. iFilda

iFilda User

Seems like you don't have any experience with PayPal whatsoever. **** the PayPal. Ask for refund and even if they manage to view it as justified you will never see the money.

15. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

all i see is new forum acc crying for getting ban, looks fishy dont ya think?

Negnal likes this.
  16. growmania

growmania User

Ok so u talk here about mente invite and other bud srsly i get baned cos they think i am bot ? i play this game for 5 days somebody private chat me .. hi wana be my mente its more xp for u ... so i acepted... then to academy cos i read it on tips how to start lineage that academy is good for starting player...so i accepted too...

Then i farm for 5 days, not mobs i do every single quest posible to get exps ( how can i be bot when i doing quests for xp ? dafaq) and at my poor level 83 i got banned forever cos i do what exactly ? if u somehow can reply video of my existence of this server u see i have no friends nothing here so i just enjoying game solo ...

i send that stupid ticket u advice here all time and guess what ? nobody talks to me ... only that i am guilty by some 7,1 **** ...
    now i wana play lineage but... i am scared that u ban me again for NO REASON AT ALL ... u got no proof nothing u just tell me i am bot :D
    why da *** i will bot when i am no clan, no interest at sieges, some CRP ( dont even know what that is ffs) at all...i just wana play this game geeez and its like third day after ban and no oficial reply from nobody....rly BEST SERVER EU

17. souran

souran User

hi
    i am one of player wich is friend of F13 clan leader

i dont understand where where bots use (is it proved? is there any facts ? )
    i talked to my friend and me and some of oure friends lvled this clan together
    from 0 to 8 lvl

now tell me wich rule was broken ?

choice is simple stay on this server or leave ? so i dont cear if u cear your players lets see

my nick is souran and ghostmann if i broke rule u can bann them to maby there is somthing i have don wrong ?

18. Daimyo

Daimyo User

Place a ticket on support site, and wait for them to check your account. I was unbanned yesterday.

Yet i still wait for explanations...

19. souran

souran User

could u minde to tell me how to open ticket?

ok fund it ty for help

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  20. Carcharoth

Carcharoth User

To do this, Innova can only send request to NCSoft Korea devs.
    Innova's team can't do this without permission of NCSoft because of license. If Innova break license, NCSoft will send lawyers and Innova get big trouble.