1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sanctions for using bots at Ramona

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yoruichi21Pro

Yoruichi21Pro User

I got all my 9 account banned at once. According to ban description, I got banned under Article 8.9.2 which also directs to article 1.3 and 1.5 That is about underage 13 and payment fraud :D Well, I am adult long ago and I have some PA from previous compensations with some given premium account time even I didn't pay any. But the only actions that connect all my accounts is that I was in in academies of random clans. Also, I did't have any mentees and my mentor was my brother that plays legit. So i got banned just because i was in academies of clans that make crp with bots? Though i didn't get exact explanation to my ticket, yet.

golemka likes this.
  2. growmania

growmania User

well i am new forum acc cos i start played 5 days ago so i have no reason to join to the forum before , since i am not big clan guy or oly guy or somebody who need to talk about important stuff since i am lvl 85 :D

3. Zowie

Zowie User

Get on the ground you dumb little ****! Go back to high school or book an appointment to visit a doctor! Talking about low lifers, don't judge others by your current status!

4. MojoS

MojoS User

I must say it again then....well.....go BACK to your Cave.....i command you pleb !

5. Zowie

Zowie User

How can you command me? You're such an uneducated ape?! Go back to zoo (THB)¬

6. plastoosh

plastoosh User

Just wanted to ask one question because I've got a little confused and I hope somebody of the staff could explain this to me. I think several people in this thread have mentioned being banned because of point 7.1 of penalties and violations, which is:

7.1. Getting advantages in the game (in-game items, experience, skill points) as a result of third-party software use by the User himself/herself, by another User

Can you explain to me please, if you're banning players who invited mentees and had no way of checking whether the mentees were bot characters or not, are you also going to start banning players who enter random parties with players who use/-d bot software? I mean, they "get advantage in the game as a result of third-party software use by another User". Right?

I hope this situation can be solved as soon as possible for all the mistreated players, and I'm looking forward to a reply to the above question from somebody of the staff as well as the further developments from those who had complained of the unjust bans.

7. Ribike

Ribike User

CM Fragola

Can we have an official answer for this mentee thing?

Anyone get banns for invite random mentee or we no get bans?

We cant check if its bot or not, and its not our work to check it.

So we just want to know, we can invite peoples as mentees or we must dont invite randoms

just who we know 100% not bot (cp member, friends, our own box char).

Please clear this thing out.

Thank you very mutch!
    Ribike

8. Andouille

Andouille User

i feel offended of getting a perma ban, even if i got unban i don't feel the mood anymore to play in you'r server when i know ur company are banning for ******** reason. Bye. even NCWest better lulz

golemka likes this.
  9. IAnastasia

IAnastasia User

3 days waiting for an answer and so he did not wait, what kind of attitude is this? You unbunned people who received mentee coin and could, in view of this, get adena for codeks, but all the clans that received Crp and could not in any way affect the server economy you left in the bath. Just as other members of the can invited in the academy's , and not the clan leader himself, the leader's clan has enough other concerns and there's simply no time to look into his academy. In the academy, you can take exactly the same way through mentee search, you will teach people to recognize where the bot is and where not or make a warning, there are a lot of bots on your server, and you are bunning live players who do not use any programs.
    With whom do you fight? And so on the server is a very small onlain and after your bans it becomes even smaller and if you do not solve the problem with the clans there will go even more living people who paid the pa and laid down on their account not a little money.

10. Fragola

Fragola User

As you can see in this thread we applied blocks only to CLs and people with mentee bots. If you received block for a different reason, you can inquire about it in support service. We didn't ban people for entering academies.

11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

You should ban your brains.

12. Visaaa

Visaaa User

As you can see, you ****** our server, just keep ur hands out of the game and stop banning people for nothing.
    Better focus on events and promotions rather then doing random bans.

13. BQ_Argo

BQ_Argo User

I just want to know HOW can CL or mentor be sure someone not bot?
    i mean even if someone talk and play some time with hands, he can just go and bot when cl offline.
    and when that dude get ban... all ppl that cant do **** about it can get it too.
    flawless tactic yea!

that just idiotic u cant find bots and u found someone u can ban randomly.

14. Hitaru

Hitaru User

Did I understand correctly? You unbanned most of the people , but you kept the Clan Leaders banned?
    So , you decided to shut most of the mouths here by giving their toons back just so there won't be drama anymore on the forum? Sick play guys.
    If you'd want to punish the Clan Leaders you could have just disbanned the Clans that got affected by that.
    Now please assign an agent to my support ticket cause I've been waiting for it second day already and explain WHY is my toon still banned. I did nothing against the rules of the game during the time I was playing.
    Stop blaming the players for your own incompetence.

Also, according to the manner of the unban , you unbanned people that benefited directly from those Mentee Marks. May I ask how can someone benefit directly from Clan Reputation Points? Only the Clan itself benefits by the CRP , so why won't you just disband all the clans that got involved in this , rather than banning the Clan Leaders for literally no reason?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    Seenoc likes this.
  15. growmania

growmania User

LOL u did ffs i get baned and i am mentee.... and btw i wrote ticket 3 days ago ... guess what ? not even gm singed to solve it so no response at all... so pls dont redirect me to i ques trash bin for meseges... nobody wana talk with me about my problem at all...

I am not clan leader , mentor , neither bot so tell me why am i still baned ? hmm ?
    i was only invited to academy then mentee... both acepted and still perma...

i quess its cos i am new player who never played lineage before , so u automaticly decide i am bot cos i dont have friend list at lineage at all .... and yes i have no Premium acc and dont buy ussles **** wia shop so u have nothing from me so u ban me...

16. Seenoc

Seenoc User

To be fair, while I'm happy that bots and clans fully relying on bots to get their CRP up are gone, this whole banning thing caused more problems than it has solved. Sure, you unbanned innocent people, but the situation that innocent clan leaders like Hitaru are in creates a lot of fear for new and inexperienced clan leaders like me. Clan leaders don't have all the time in the world to check if each clan member, whether it be in the main clan or in the academy, is a bot or not. They're more busy with trying to improve their clan than caring about such silly things. Same thing goes for mentoring - people don't have time to check whether all 3 of their mentees are botting. I don't want to end up losing 3 months of work in Ramona over said silly things. I just want to be able to create a friendly, PvE-focused clan.

The ban wave also created a huge amount of bots. Before, there was at least one or two bots in Bloody Swampland - nothing too bad. 2 days ago there were 30+ bots in Outlaw Forest in the same spot trying to kill the same mob. Now they're all in Bloody Swampland. Bots WILL come back no matter what you do. How are you meant to report all 30+ bots if you can only report every 30 minutes and are given only 7 times to report per character? Although surprisingly enough when I did the daily quest there with my Wynn box today, many of them did not attack any mobs, they just walked between two spots back and forth. Not only have you banned innocent players, you also ignored two of the most important bots in the server - Starboy (of which there is concrete evidence of him botting. Last time I checked, you said that you were watching him closely.) and the Pavel bots in "Fatal" clan protected by NewDay and whoever the hell his friends are. What makes them special to you, Innova? Why are they still not banned? Please explain this to us - the legitimate players who just want to have a fun time playing L2; the players who have not used bots once in their L2 career; the players who are now playing in fear because they know that if they use an in-game function like Mentee Search, they might be banned for no reason.

TL;DR You messed up BIG TIME, Innova. You lost the community's trust. You've made everyone afraid of inviting mentees through the Mentee Search, an in-game function that we should take advantage of. Not everyone has the time to raise 7+ characters just for some mentee marks, especially when they're not gonna use those characters. The bots are still ruling Ramona, especially the Pavel Ruins bots. There seriously has to be a reason why they are not banned. Seriously, Innova, it's not that hard for the GMs to pop into the server at least once a day and check the most popular spots like Bloody Swampland, Fairy Stronghold and Pavel Ruins.

Ribike likes this.
  17. Ribike

Ribike User

You mean
    Darknona (warlord)
    mamaliuda
    masyanya
    bafiska (the dwarf buffer)
    these from Fatal clan
    fearman from darion (was healing darknona + regantt the 2 defender char)
    Regantt dagger was clanless
    And NewDay

They are farming in pavel at this moment also. 0/24/7 always there.

I report them also, sent ticket, and some of my friend too, nothing happened.

"They are on our checklist and we keep an eye on them"

Can we have an aswer for the question please?

18. IAnastasia

IAnastasia User

Do you have a live GM, why does no one reply for 4 days? Why are the leaders and their clans still in the block and no one understands this?

19. St0ne

St0ne User

To answer a ticket they have up to 10 working days.

20. Fragola

Fragola User

The block was used to remove marks obtained from bots.
    As for mentees, of course, you cannot 100% check the folks, especially if you don't ever talk to them, so we'd suggest you be more active and interact with your mentees more.

we do have live GMs, please wait for your turn, they cannot answer everyone immediately.
    Max waiting time is 10 days.