1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sanctions for using bots at Ramona

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dodgercdn

dodgercdn User

#hehexd

2. Fragola

Fragola User

I can't guess at the forum about your ban reason and I won't, please send a ticket to support service to clarify this.
    I just want to bring this to your attention:

3. CorruptSouls

CorruptSouls User

So u can't ban bots, we adding em to mentees, we get banned, wanna Darvins Premy?

4. fathunter

fathunter User

and the ppl ban ?

5. neverx

neverx User

I think what fragola means , is that if your 100% from coins u got were from ilegal mentees u get zucced. even if u got 1 coin only, and that coin was from illegal mentee.

6. BeFair

BeFair User

wow another great idea of innova, insteed of banning the BOTS they bann people that invite bots by mistake via open academy or mentee find system hahahah why u dont just shut down the Servers, or sell the Licence to someone that can handle this game? rly ..

iBloodyHeart and plastoosh like this.
  7. Flamedstones

Flamedstones User

why you dont just remove mentee marks and unban ppl who dont even knew they was bots ...

8. fathunter

fathunter User

is incredible , I take ban for use "mente search" ..... put the option "THIS GUYS USE BOT DONT INVITE HIM"

9. Seivlas

Seivlas User

just to be sure, you have a macro with a /target xxx when you're doing oly, no ? You know what happen when you press more than 1 a /target XXX macro (or if you have already XXX in target) ...?

I'm amazed how this underline so well how gear and game knowledge are totally unlinked.

For open PvP, you only need to have a /attack somewhere, as you take for target your opponent (he cancels your target then hit you, so you've him as target)

I'm not saying they're not using 3rd pt soft (in which case ban them and whatever accounts they had)

10. Muash

Muash User

dont ban ppl that use bots in Stream and/or video and in a way that its so obvious, but ban ppl that use in game functions...
    GZ Innova, u guys doing a Great job...

SnoWyz and BeFair like this.
  11. Fragola

Fragola User

we're not that cruel. for any clarification of ban reason: eu.4gamesupport.com

12. BeFair

BeFair User

Even Better Question, why u dont just block the Bots themself? Every Private Server can block Adrenaline, but u as a big company cant? Im loughing hard here

13. growmania

growmania User

Well i instaled Lineage 5 days ago ( my first experience with this game) , i got invite from guild academy and some guy send me mente invite too (they said i will get better exp) so i accept both of it... Today i tried to login and i am permabaned ... i send ticket and Gms said i am bot or somtehing like that ? like srsly guys ? how could i know that i risk baning for joining clan and mente ?:)

14. Hitaru

Hitaru User

Hello , I'm FuriousSteel Clan Leader and got perma banned on my main toon iHitaru , as well as on my boxes. We were inviting toons as mentees through mentee search as well as adding them to our clan academy if they had no clan. So , according to your post , players should be banned for your inability to keep the server clean of bots? And how are we supposed to know what toon is a bot and which is not? That sounds very professional. LF a reply.

plastoosh and BeFair like this.
  15. Kaaru

Kaaru User

got banned for 7.1. Getting advantages in the game (in-game items, experience, skill points) as a result of third-party software use by the User himself/herself, by another User. Because of another use realy nice. should all leave game now?

16. Fragola

Fragola User

we didn't clan members for joining, we just kicked them.
    To clarify your ban reason please address eu.4gamesupport.com

17. Muash

Muash User

Newday bots Wont... :) they dont get banned...

iBloodyHeart likes this.
  18. Fragola

Fragola User

eu.4gamesupport.com

19. neverx

neverx User

20. CorruptSouls

CorruptSouls User

What about Starboy? :DDD