1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sanctions for using bots at Ramona

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fragola

Fragola User

we're watching him closely

Negnal likes this.
  2. Hitaru

Hitaru User

I already had a bot reply from your support , looking for some real person to answer me.

3. Kaaru

Kaaru User

Last i done before leave craft, send all my adena to my warsmith, because time by time check ah, so now i have no adena, and get banned for dont understand what. are u stupid ppl or what is wrong with you? ppl get ban for no reason and u think is good for ur "bussines?" u ganna leave w/o players i think if u ganna act this way all the time. or is just because on main i have PA and on box dont?

4. BeFair

BeFair User

Your watching him closely after there been a few Fraps that proof 100% botting , but u bann other players becouse they /menteeinvite? hahahhahaha

plastoosh, Seivlas and CorruptSouls like this.
  5. Tazman

Tazman User

haha very smart, did you realise that you can join clan/aca w/o leader knowladge? :D pretty sure some of this clan leaders are banned for nothing. Also many ppl using mentee search and 99% of ppl who looks for mentor are bots... so :D:D very smart again :D im just w8ing for my friend from THB who told me to make my exalted with mentee search like he do everyday, good i didnt listen to him :D

6. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

So you can do this 100% on every shadow chase enemy throws at you?

Care to replicate this 50 times without failing during 6 minutes ONLY on shadow chases? Also with multiple ppl hiting you.

7. Allab

Allab User

you joined in pvp clan recently...
    ill make 2 year's pvp against many player's, and the same player's all this time doing same...
    Ceremony of chaos / olympiad u can see this more clear...
    we sent many movie's with player's exping with auto ress, with player's follow you on hide, with player's turning face for you and doing normal hit ever when u do shadow chase, ever's when u go do any main skill w/o nobless the same guy's in same mili second take your target and do skill's like recoill shot for interrupt..
    go in middle of pvp, cancel your nobless! same guy's ever, target you intantly (auto target with priority),,,
    im telling with base of 2 year's in this server fighting against same player's and they using 100% bot and nothing happen's...

8. Aires Jr

Aires Jr User

What logic do you use to ban a player? They used a feature of the game "Mentee Search", it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to find out if the player you invited is a bot. You should ban the bots and not the players that do not use bots. Remove those unfair bans and you will have a big problem with processes.

9. growmania

growmania User

well i send ticked in morning and response is : Your account has been permanently blocked according to Article 7.1
    how can i prove my inocence ? i didnt do nothing wrong ? i was farming quests nobody give me items nothing. only keys i used as titan was F1 atack and F3 next target
    its sad cos i instaled this game 5 days ago so i am completly new and now i cant play cos of what ? nobody wana reply me what i exactly did wrong

i am not clan leader nothing i am even lvl 83

10. Cielly

Cielly User

Yes most of my mentee mark became from my toons...
    i've sent ticket already

Your account has been permanently blocked according to Article 7.1 of Violations and Penalties, available at https://eu.4game.com/l2eu-violations/
    For more information please refer to this forum thread: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/651973/

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000200 EndHTML:000023155 StartFragment:000022901 EndFragment:000023063 StartSelection:000022901 EndSelection:000023063 SourceURL:https://eu.4game.com/l2eu-violations/ Violations and Penalties
    7.1. Getting advantages in the game (in-game items, experience, skill points) as a result of third-party software use by the User himself/herself, by another User
    So i ask again, why i got ban?
    I created, leveled my toons, and got the marks...
    I have added some mentes by "mentee search"
    few ones...
    sorry but if u want to ban someone, ban who is using the bots... not normal players

11. MojoS

MojoS User

we're watching him closely

No you dont....The guy is botting like a crazy man....stop being hypocrite !

golemka and BeFair like this.
  12. fathunter

fathunter User

"were watching ppl with videos, report and pavel bots buts we ban legit ppl for mentee search" best answer ever from STAFF

golemka, CorruptSouls and BeFair like this.
  13. BlaX3

BlaX3 User

Why the hell was I even banned?
    I spend most of day just buying/selling stuff and do K99, that's the reason?
    Char: BlaBlaBla

14. Fragola

Fragola User

only eu.4gamesupport.com will tell you the answer

15. growmania

growmania User

Well it wont i was w8ting for answer all day and didnt get it
    only some robot answered copy pasta text that make no sense, so i will be glad if some real human talk with me about my problem and nonsense ban ... I AM NOT CLAN LEADER i did not invite nobody and i get permabaned ? for what ? acepted academy and mente ? Rly good experience with this game so far

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  16. MojoS

MojoS User

So instead of stop bots....You ban legit players.....the logic !

Cielly likes this.
  17. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dinstead of a thousand words

18. Kaaru

Kaaru User

INSTEAD OF UNBAN U GET "SEND TICKET TO KNOW THE REASON OF BAN" ALL THE FAKING PLAYERS GOT SAME REASON

19. fathunter

fathunter User

server population = 7000 bots and 600 players

innova staff = ban 100 players and destroy 10 clans but don't touch the BOTS.

server population = 7000 bots and 300 players

innova staff = we do it again o_O

20. MojoS

MojoS User

Epic Lies !

iBloodyHeart likes this.