1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Sanctions for using bots at Ramona

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Cazum

Cazum User

according to innova logic we should know that and its our fault o_O thats sick

2. Sapumaru

Sapumaru User

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]Banning the bots will not solve anything without resolving the server's security system
    [/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]You ban 100 today and tomorrow 100 r more

[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701961)]same sht
    [/color]

3. Kaaru

Kaaru User

why innova dont try to ban IP? :O because if u invite random mentee, u are as guilty as him.

4. Muash

Muash User

not if u ban legit players...
    [/brainexplosion][/BCOLOR][/color][/color][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/bcolor]

5. ginawild

ginawild User

i played on teon around 8 years and than on naia without any problem and here 2 month server problems and now this situation ,.. realy i am to old for that

6. Kaaru

Kaaru User

I think innova team went to sleep. if i wount get unbanned tomorrow and wount get compensation 1month pa and 10 euros l2store, for my time spent not in game, but in forum and, geting nervouse, and writing this all useful stuf i will make everythink u lose licence to hold servers,

BlaX3 likes this.
  7. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

The sad part about it is that complaining and trying to argue won't help the case. Innova is going to forcefully implement TRUSTED PC feature for European servers, everybody complained on the topic regarding the matter and not a single thing happened/will happen to help the case.

About the mentee marks/CRP obtained trough bots: It's the good old "Treat the disease, not the symptom". The bots are the symptom, the CRP,adena, mentee marks they produce are they disease. Most would treat the symptom to prevent/cure the disease, but that is just hopeful thinking.

8. Muash

Muash User

makes sense if u use bot to get crp/marks, but doesnt make any sense if a random guy is invited to academy clan/mentee and use bot... what fault i have for a random use bot? so academy isnt to invite new ppl?

9. AndreiEma

AndreiEma User

why the hell i got banned my account?i am no bot?who did this?hope can anyone explain me why i got banned?
    Jul 20, 2017
    there is any gm online?i got banned ilegally...wtf this server?hope they reward me for being banned for doing nothing
    Jul 20, 2017
    anyone here can explain why i got banned?

10. Cazum

Cazum User

can some1 from Innova tell me how to invite mentee and dont get ban ?? I used mentee search option and got banned I rly dont get it

11. AndreiEma

AndreiEma User

yeah i think this is why i got banned too...those facking mentees...can anyone tell me how i can talk to a gm?

12. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Only way is via support:
    https://eu.4gamesupport.com/

13. Hitaru

Hitaru User

Are you kidding me? Your support consists of a list of different automated message replies. Stop ridiculing yourself.

14. ginawild

ginawild User

my cp mates send me via whatsapp video how many bots are now in sos and try make exp there on bot .... and i get banned for nothing ... so stupid **** .. i want my account back i dont start play from beginning i am not a bot and dont accept that punish

15. Seivlas

Seivlas User

Question is :

Will you get ban for messaging the bot answering tickets ? After all, you did interact with a bot, that put yourself in a risky spot nowadays :)

P.S : Have a GM roam in the xp zone. Get the IP of the botters. Ban his/her/apache helicopter main account/all accounts he had access to. Profit.

16. glenn

glenn User

You guys just ban half of my CP for using mentee search >< those who donate more, are safe? since i didn't get ban

17. Flamedstones

Flamedstones User

but we dont get any answer just random bs saying we were guilty they dont say what we do expecific or explaining what we have done

glenn likes this.
  18. BeFair

BeFair User

Well the thing is, as long only a few ppl qq about it , they will not change anything, if u want to change something then u need to do it together , sadly this never gonna happen, and they know it :(
    As said before, Inova is even worse then NC Soft
    Gl to all the ppl that got banned , even tho they not at fault :(

glenn likes this.
  19. DarkShinigami

DarkShinigami User

That's Innova team logic .... Ban real bots like: B, Starboy, NewDay and Pavel Ruins bots. Some1 send a videos to forum of this guys(StarBoy videos, B adrenaline on stream, video of pavel bot Marichka if i remember well). Pavel be farmed 24/7 almost from the beggining by 3 characters(Marichka, DarkNona, Avrora)
    U didnt do nothing about guys like this. Question is: how much they pay for being safe with bots? Its sad ....

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  20. Hitaru

Hitaru User

Now that all the bots are banned , we can sleep well at night. All hail the Bot Hunting team.

[​IMG]

BeFair likes this.