1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[L2Store] Shine bright

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Visaaa

Visaaa User

if they would announce chances to get jewels lvl 5 noone would buy them.

2. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Exactly this
    You can count on every single game, in roulette before you put money on it you know the chances you have on winning / losing

3. St0ne

St0ne User

Ye,u know chances,but u can count as u can in black.

4. iFilda

iFilda User

In my opinion showing percentual chance it any chance is impossible. As someone above me stated, at the beginning of the events rewards are better. And that might be individual or global setting. In Lineage I doubt rewards work in random. There are terms like 'winning period' in gamble addiction or simple 'Beginners' luck' for a reason. You don't just get hooked for loosing your money. You need to win something to get hooked and then lose more.
    Evidence for my assumptions that it work as a milking system is that we officially know that for each character 37th to 43rd iirc tarot card should be royal reward. You have to spend a **** ton of money, lose a lot and after this time you get something good to keep you investing, to keep the circle rolling.

5. iFilda

iFilda User

It was said numerous times that middle of the pack clans have more fun than stacked top end game people. And you can always get into in-game politics. Make allies with the strongest, if you've got something to offer, be a meatshield and in a matter if months part of the loot will end up in your pockets. The most competitive people donate hard, bot, cheat and all of this just for what? For a superior feeling? If you strive to be in their position and can't afford to pay for it than face the facts and try some other game. If you want to have fun you only need to reach for it.

6. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

Hello kitty, those new promotion jewels:

7. __i7__

__i7__ User

Thx for the video, for me the conclusion is: if u go for this promotion wanting some lvl 5 or 4 from this tikets, u will be trolled. Vital lvl 4 ,just for only 394 EURO, gz. :3

ps: 700 boxes no1 brooch xD

8. Arbogast

Arbogast User

well in future ull be able in some another pay to win thievery purchase directly lvl 4 brooches. Cos if u check the guy above making lvl 5 amethys...its still nice rito :D

9. yLogy

yLogy User

U can purchase it now. 220 any boxes and u have it:)

10. Naito

Naito User

For this money we should get possibility to get directly lvl 5, now with this 5% chance it's a misunderstanding.
    One of the oldest game, almost closes and so expensive. What is this ?

11. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You going to compare me getting an obsidian 4 payinng 220 powders and paying like a bit more than half billion?

12. Jimmydix

Jimmydix User

ooooooohhh s******t 700 boxes and only 1 lvl4 vitality jewel :DDDDD the rate is trully amazing yeah.

13. yLogy

yLogy User

Wut?

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You said you can buy right now brooch lvl 4 for 220 powders, iBane meant the new korean l2store event where you can buy couple of brooches lvl 4 for barely 6 dollars each

15. BeFair

BeFair User

Thats where u see how they Milk us, everything we tell them they come with the "we cant change that, its Korea decision" excuse, then they should also put the Korean Prices, would make this Server more alive then all this overpriced shyt events x.x

MrOurk likes this.
  16. DIL

DIL Innova QA Innova Group

I think that comparing Korean almost 14-year old servers with EU 6-year old one (Core) is not correct. Besides, each L2 region is different from another one in terms of market, community, features, etc. It seems to be obvious...

17. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I think they are simply not pushing koreans hard enough to make them change their minds and that's all

18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

NCWest has big problems too, brooches there are insanely expensive and probably every future L2 Store content will be too.
    But at least high-end gear like red dark weapons, +10 dark sets, insanity, upgraded Helios rings etc are a lot cheaper than Core.
    Also, their PvP bots are far from gone and they use way more serious stuff than alleged players on Core or Ramona.

19. MusashiDVB

MusashiDVB User

You are not playing the first day of this game. You should know that your chances are low and you should consider the profitability of your movements. The anger of beauty harms. :Laugh::):Roflmao:

20. yLogy

yLogy User

Lets be realistic, this is 20% OFF comparing to old boxes. Nothing extra. People were waiting for it, and now they buying expensive than before promo.
    Thats how economy works.
    Meanwhile we cry here, people who dont use forum spending thausends of Euros.
    So yeah, thats how it is. 5% of server population is making drama on forum. But its still just 5%...
    Innova has statistics daily from selling l2store, and people buys it. If people wouldnt buy it, they will put lower prices. Again thats how economy works. Demand and offer.

In brooches is actually pretty visible. I can imagine that 14 old servers has plenty of EoD, Adena, and GE. So price is limited to price of those items.
    We miss EoD. Lets bring EoD to some event, where a looot of will drop and price will be around 40kk per box... And than either Innova will drop prices of l2store boxes to 40kk after recalculation to Euros or people will not buy it. So again demand and offer.

Are we sure Koreans dont have many stacked eods on their characters...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.