1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[L2Store] Shine bright

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. St0ne

St0ne User

Not entirely true,bcoz even on KR servers NCSoft was pushed for changes by KR players(and Devs changed things)also KR asked Them for advices on game content and for new ideas.
    So there is slice of hope.
    Anything is better than ignorance and silence.
    And for @DIL ,even if a company has a emploee it doesnt mean he "must" be doin a correct work.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Speaking of EOD last year in the carrot event there was a very big unflux of them but mostly because they were a lot more farmers from chasing horses. So if the carrot event was similar to last year's it would be very well timed with the brooch promotion and price would be a lot lower for each box.

3. MrOurk

MrOurk User

This discussion is going out of context, to finish it I will just say they were using same scripts as anyone else was using, nothing more and nothing less. As for the main point of discussion maybe instead of trying to get cheaper l2store prices from a transfer to RU we should start discussing on how to push developers to stop being so much l2store focused and restore adena/drops so people can gear up properly

CM Fragola likes this.
  4. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

You are right we need to finish this, but you are very wrong about what they used, when joining Nova you could use, better than everyone else, encrypted scripts and if you were core member you could use the best stuff, don't argue on that I know plenty of old Nova members and also people who contributed to those scripts.
    completely different ^^

About restoring Adena/drops they will always use the excuse of bots exploiting good rates by farming 24/7 and since they never managed to get rid of them completely that's not gonna happen.
    More Adena will increase inflation since our market is depleted of items. Also, what drops solo or small groups of players will farm? They can't farm boss jewels, CoC belt, abundance, 7signs, longing/insanity, enchant stones/cards, dark/bloody weapon stones or brooches. All I can think of is clean weapon/armor parts, Tauti rings/fragments and probably dark eternal stone price will drop because top clans will have too many of them and start selling them for Adena.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  5. Fragola

Fragola User

as the discussion is going completely offtopic, I close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.