1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

BuletGuleja scamer exp of the year !!!!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by reivax, Jul 26, 2017.

1. reivax

reivax User

Hi i like ask that any ppl have problem with this guy ? He add ppl next kick pk or something he have pleasure i see he is no EQ person he scam exp lot of times .Who have experience with him for me is second time today ? Please if he is violent and harassment you in instance report him .I do that maybe if many ppl report guy he get perm ban !!! Wait for you message here !!! share your problem with that behave person !!

2. St0ne

St0ne User

He wont get ban for that. LOL

3. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

I don't even comprehend how a person who's level 105 or close to 105 on a tyrr is even doing instances with randoms and not by himself.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i would do same for OP :)

5. iBrolis

iBrolis User

Reivax, are u seriuos? :D You with your box wc ( nick - wcforexp if im not wrong ) always on macro at random pt. Once we fail atelia with u, becouse u cant do sonata. So how can u trash other ppl, if u do same thing

Carcharoth and marckela like this.
  6. reivax

reivax User

I have dps and i like help ? I'm not selfish plus i do this on dager what point in 105 is exp?. On dager i do instance beosue im 103 lvl ? When from traing you have 3kkkkk exp and from all instance per day you get 300kkkk exp that mean 10 times less think about that .Why top ppl don't do even exp instance in 105 lvl hmm ? Plus i exp iss to 105 :DD you will understand later why :D
    Jul 27, 2017
    I have dps they don't i do instance for them this guy fail instance every day he go on leach becosue he dont have eq he get hit from me pve player for 100k that mena he have rly bad eq .I have eq you dont you are on simple like that .You wona for me be online + have eq when i kill rb ? You are sirious i exp you not you me ask callmom he do that all time in isntance.How long macro is legal and in game option is legal to use this even for run all time on hi in instance simply becosue i have dps if not if you don't wona that dps don't inv hi next be count only when you need no fial instance becosue you take 4 yulls in that isnt with kelbim bow and no broohces this that way .He do this after we kill priest i kill him priest he kick me .Whatever on macro or not still is legal how logn admin said is ilegal is still legal . That why if you are stupi no eq ppl be happy that somwhoen kill for you that rb and stop complain easy like that .

7. iBrolis

iBrolis User

Once again, google translate is your BFF. U are calling your self "pve" player with no dps, nice

8. reivax

reivax User

What ? mate you have some problem with brain rly who said i don't have dps ?
    Jul 27, 2017
    On case on atelia you have some problem heal got 3 x dc next he left pt ? You blame sonata on finish to fail instance ? Rly ?
    You know i do on sub this wc on heal instance in 4 ppl ? and still i hit give cv and i heal on iss ? And i don't fail don't blame someone who do more like you in pt .Special when heal who have AT all time get dc and you give that like stupid example :D
    Rly you don't have any argu in that conversation plus on this is i done more like 80 atleia and altar on iss and more like 150 in tyr/dager easy count when bestiality come .And you can put screen from your bestilaity how many time you done instance ? I fail maybe 5 times from last 365 instance last year you have that lvl on fail ? Even in random any pt ?
    Show screenshot and we will see who fail ore :DD

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  9. goduole

goduole User

***** Reivax speak london gud xD
    Jul 27, 2017

Carcharoth likes this.
  10. BeFair

BeFair User

i get headache reading this :/

11. Yakawa

Yakawa User

I've been to 2-3 instances with him, even duo k95 with no problems. Also
    if what reivax is writing in is english im killing myself.

Carcharoth likes this.
  12. peking

peking User

i summ this topic to the ones, who dont wanna to get eye cancer cause of reivax posts.
    buletguleja kick/pk/ whatever ppl at instances. he is a ****.

reivax have dps. he is pve monster. he have dps. he is a good guy, who have dps, cause he making instances with randoms cause he have dps.

end of the story. you welcome.

Ath93 likes this.
  13. cmec1

cmec1 User

who said u have dmg? neither u do have in pvp neither u do have in pve (probably me with my dual tyrr 101 without augments(neither g critical, neither on weapon) make more dmg than u)..
    u can ks only isses and healers maybe.. u leave party on your own in middle of instance/xp party without any reason.. and making instances with box and leaving ppl without sonatas and etc gets kick everytime.. and i would do exactly same!
    besides who with "pve dps" runs without rose, and with knight? wanst u who repeatedly told ppl that u have 800% cd(not cool down but critical dmg)..

14. Avogardo

Avogardo User

Reivax one of biggest jester on Core. Always on duty to entertain community. Thx you bro!

cmec1 likes this.
  15. Drainer

Drainer User

Reivax is one of the most friendly and helpful person on Core.
    Because he has dps, he helped every single faction party with his awesome afk macro. Every DD in party killed 10 mobs and he killed 1 mob because he has dps!

His box iss WCforexp is even more awesome. He joined Baylor party and refused to give buffs because his box iss has dps!
    We managed to kill Baylor with self buffs and healer buffs....without WCforexp awesome dps...without him too.

Feel lucky when you have Reivax or his box iss WCforexp in party because he has dps.
    You didn't get sonatas from his box iss? You don't need sonatas, WCforexp has dps!

Ath93 likes this.
  16. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Go buy all the possible equipment to win someone in a game and then talk about jesters. Dear jesus

17. Carcharoth

Carcharoth User

His english/polish is ***** (he is Polish Jew), but dps on othel is very good.

18. St0ne

St0ne User

Yours isnt the best either sir.