1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Minimize Pvp Damage

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BeFair, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeFair

BeFair User

Hi all,

anyone can say how to survive against archers/nukers/daggers if u still get 300+ k damage on a Healer while having

Pvp Robe Set +10
    Diamond 4
    Obsidian 4
    Monkey Belt
    Full Epics
    Ap Points on Def, Skills enchanted on Def +15
    Running around with 16-19k pdef depends on buffs, and still getting Insane Damage on lvl 102, what else i miss? And will this change, or Endgame Healers get 300k dmg also?

2. St0ne

St0ne User

Ure far from being an "end game" toon,so dont compare urself to them.
    Firstly u must max ur HP,then any possible pvp def,then pdef.
    Sadly u cant defend urself vs yul/dagger as high pdef wont help u .
    Only way is to have a good 2nd healr and a tank.
    In terms of end game gear :
    Obsidian lv5+
    Diam lv5+
    Ekimus Belt,not Monkey.
    Tauti Ring.
    Any possible HP,
    Accesory CON +pdef.
    Highly OE jewels,like 8++
    Always removing Daring Sonata at mass pvp(with current gear)
    Having POW comes handy.

Tell us ur max HP u got on FULL boosts?
    Also there is no shame to die as one shot,even top healers with OP items dying 1 shoted fron top DD.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  3. BeFair

BeFair User

I have Tauti Ring, hp is around 85k / yewels are +5 / accesory con + 5% pdef i got , pow i dont have :(
    But still its only a few % more in pvp def i can get , will it be such a "big boost" for me?
    Obsidian 4> 5 is like 3%, even coc belt will be another 3 or 4% more , so even if i get 10% more pvp def, then i get 270k insteed of 300k , or the formula works other, i mean do i miss something ?

If i watch some pvp movies, its weird, people run in +8 pvp sets and get alot less damage then i do, somehow not sure

Also i got 7 signs talis , abundance lvl 2 , longing, venir 10, +10 physical shirt

4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

What videos are you refering to ?
    No matter what your gear you can't survive against a top dd on full skills (brooch especially), also keep in mind that adding several small bonuses make a big difference in the end. I goes the same way for damage, with lots of very end game items adding up, you end up doing twice the damage as a "regular" stacked dd.

5. St0ne

St0ne User

In pvp it all matters,same as DDs wanna stack up all possible % u need to as well.
    U must remember that ,when ure targeted by dagger or yul,ure simply dead,get use to it.
    Other thing is that u may have some tricks like Desparition,Camuflage,a lot Salvations anything to be de-targeted and resed fast.
    Some pple saying that POW is crutial at top pvp,Im not big fan of it.
    Other than that u must use Eva,Mysterious Wind scrolls.
    Ur HP is also kinda low as u should get around 97k plus every lvl diffrence vs DD u get more dmg from.
    Also ur other heal have to be good and know hiw to play in pvp.
    Iss need to be helpfull,tank need to use skills to protect u.
    Pve wep adds up a lot HP.

6. mucea

mucea User

- Get 3rd SA on you weapon as Sigel (15% hp 5% pvp def)
    - Get Ruler's Belt cause you have all that gear and use monkey ****?
    - Obsidian 5/6, dia 5/6, pearl 5/6, opal 6 (must have)
    - try to get jewels +8++ (for mages)
    - always use protective dity:)
    - better focus on getting 100-120k hp and then on getting pdef/mdef ap (i might be wrong here but higher hp helps against phys and magic while pdef/mdef ap only against 1 type)
    - clan cloack
    - use freya barrier in pvp if you can afford them

And you will still get 100-200k from top end dd's on full skills (brooch/br/101 etc) if you dont have pt ud up.

7. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

play pve)pvp content died...

8. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

True what others say but i would tell that most important is to use all defensive skills when enemies are on boosts, after that you should be fine with such gear, atleast i have no problem to survive after enemies boosts are gone, since there is not even one good pt atm on sever who has 3 dds assisting properly, but all this is if u have proper pt rotation on purges and angel, if u dont no item can help you. About shirt u should use shiny not pdef and this coc belt itself is a lot more than u think due to game mechanics

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  9. St0ne

St0ne User

Purge/angel wont help vs 200k dmg,thats were items matter.
    Ofc it matters good rotation of skills.
    Basicly when u facing same lvl/gear enemies all comes to knowledge and gameplay of pt.

10. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

With such gear he shouldnt get 200k unless enemy on skills

11. cmec1

cmec1 User

u miss not much:
    pve/p wep triple hp sa
    6x lv6 brooches (including diamond/pearl 6), since(6x6lv) they add 25% hp
    rulers belt
    7s
    105lvl (since level penalty is big thing, and basicly all are 104-105 already)
    full epics in everyone's eyes are different but b antharas is must have and tauti(-5% pvp dmg), for healer others are just resist/mdef ones
    abu lv1-4 gives good amount of pdef/mdef and etc
    at ru top healers runs with not far from 30k pdef and 130-150k hp
    so your 20k pdef isnt that big deal
    also u can get augment -10% pvp dmg, get yourself TK sigel which has atri on 101 aura which boosts survival ability by a lot
    also now u need to learn with cp how to counter brooch rapsos because 1dd can almost wipe all clan(not so much after mages rework, but all apart mages can fall fast from 1dd)

12. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

Idk who told u that there is any kind of penalty due to lvl but thats absolutely wrong, u get better skills/ap yea but penalty no, and about ru mb their healers run like that but also their dds run with +20 weapons and lvl 4 brooch casts and helious rings so yea... meanwhile in TH top dds with lvl 5 brooches and +10 skills

13. St0ne

St0ne User

It basicly no matter if he gets 100k or 200k as at pvp, especially mass pvp,there r more dd than one.
    Its enough if those dd assists eachother and heal is dropped in tripple "one shot" . No need lv6 brooches or BR for that.

Edit: penalty at pvp was applied at one of updates.

14. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well it's simple, if a stacked dd on full skill targets you you are dead. In this case there's only 2 possibility, either be on cele/rescue to survive, or watch your positioning to avoid damages. Inevitably sometimes you're gonna get 1 shot.

What matters is surviving when ennemies are not on skill, and as assazhi said since you will rarely get assisted by 3 dds at a time, with decent gear like he has and good purge rotation, without debuffs you will get hit for like 30-40k maybe so you can effectively survive with 110k hp.

15. reivax

reivax User

Ask juliokr he have tank 10 set pvp all brooch 6 lvl full def buff 140k hp and 70k p def m def with all reduce cryt dmg and still get one hit from ilethal DD or eshonai :D No way to survive this that why all dd don't care about hp only dps becosue if you have 30k hp or you have 160k hp you are still in one hit fro mass skill .You can have all op but still top players kill you in one hit.
    After brooch update now 2 x br is no way even for tank survive this some of ppl use sacrifice from tank but is only one hit more and all dead :D

Ps: in event even sacrifice no help becosue you have 3 x br :DDD what dont stuck each other that mean is crazy dps.

16. St0ne

St0ne User

If ur dds are not assisting eachother it only means u need to teach them how to,or change pt/cp.
    In case of topic creator which is considered a nicely equiped is still enough when 2DD focus on him to drop it and they dont need br.

17. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

Let me put it like this with my dual healer 99 more or less same gear (obsi5/diamond5) i won all "top" pts, dieng only when enemy on brooch or my mistake

18. {IronV}

{IronV} User

coz i carry u

19. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

Ahahah stalker, via carry us all with his fluffiness stop lie

20. BeFair

BeFair User

ok thanks so far, very good input, ill try to get my hands on brooches then ! and a coc belt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.