1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

As always, vs THB

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Advocad, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advocad

Advocad User

In their opinion we are using bots, I get PMs with threats and insults and for what.. because we kill them 4vs7? When they die they are silent, when they get the numbers and get a win they start bragging on HV and WV and start spitting all the possible **** that you can imagine. I don't know what's wrong with these people:

Some people are just hideous and laughable, somebody needs to take a step back and look at their surroundings because I suspect they are living in this game :)
    Shot00023.jpg

2. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

give me 1-2-3 months i will erase your party every time and take all heroes from u:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::D:D:D

3. Hax

Hax User

who is Iv1U? Erasing ppl since 1989

4. Advocad

Advocad User

Just some slow kid that thinks he knows stuff. I would have suggested him to stay in school and respect his elders but he's blocked me after throwing those lines. Screet was playing both tank and ISS, he is better than Adrenaline :)

5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Idk the difference here. When you lose you stay silent too. Nothing new. Btw, nice weapon.

6. Advocad

Advocad User

One of the many +10 Retributers from the server. Nothing special there. I usually mind my own business and you will only see me in WV responding to flames.. and even then not very often. I can only raise an eyebrow when proven botters accuse me of boting, when donators accuse me of donating but one thing they can never say is that we win them with numbers because we are the few and they are the many.

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

we got a new champ there ?

8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

The "you" was for your entire party, not just you.

9. neverx

neverx User

So y'all ignoring the fact that he said heroeses , okay then

SnoWyz likes this.
  10. Allab

Allab User

nice at 0:27 your XXX train.txt

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017
  11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

12. Sammus

Sammus Banned

HA!

13. Arbogast

Arbogast User

how is your super smart wife and extraordinery kid ? Toon driving guy took them on vacation?

14. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

Actally from play two chars he ended up playing none useless af

15. nbtn!

nbtn! User

You are proving that you are not a bot by posting video of another guy playing his toon? (really bad play even with boxed iss/tank but nvm)
    So from your posts we can see other people playing their own toons, other people playing your toon but no video of you actually playing your own toon. Strong proof that you don't use bot indeed

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I don't defend this guy and I had some discussions with him, but what proofs do you have to accuse him of botting? just your word? The ones that should be giving proofs about something it's you / people accusing him of botting, not himself to show he's not a bot, if I had to be ban every time someone accused me of bot that would be perma ban already

17. nbtn!

nbtn! User

I did not accuse him of anything, he made thread himself trying to prove he isn't using bot with video from another guy which is meaningless.

18. Advocad

Advocad User

everybody has boxes and multiple chars.

The guy accused us of having ISS on bot because it was "moving and buffing". This proves that the box was being played by a live person, nothing more, nothing less.

Whatever you "warriors of light" are saying or implying, it doesn't change the fact that your friends are proven botters, end of. The quality of the video is bad, yes. The gameplay is bad.. maybe. But if the gameplay is bad and we won those guys 4 vs 7 that pretty much means that they were worse. It's not like we were fighting randoms but their main people with hero weapons and pvp sets and brooch rapsos and everything.

Whatever you say and no matter how bad I am or we are as a party, it does not change the fact that you are way worse

I was playing my char. This video is in response to the "iss on XXX" accusation, ISS that wasn't being played by me but by someone else and this video is from his point of view. I have never taken credit for someone else's work or gameplay. I am not flaming anyone, I am not insulting anyone I am just showing the character of THB/EN

19. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

You like being a total ****** uh?

20. nbtn!

nbtn! User

Only thing you have proven with this video is how much this game has became p2w and that every handless scrub can call himself top player if he donate enough (that include your enemies).Game play is beyond terrible, you guys die without nobless , this iss/tank has no clue what to do he is lost most of the time. I am sure you can solo 90% of cp's on server but that comes only from gear difference.
    Also anyone who has played against you on sieges have seen speed your iss rebuff after cancel so this cant be same person or something else is different

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.