1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

As always, vs THB

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Advocad, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advocad

Advocad User

There is no such thing. I was getting so much cancel that I had to use l2store buffs and i've always lost my buffs when I died, because when you have store buffs the cancels will land on the remaining buffs: echo, noble, etc. As I have said, people see what they want to see and I am sure that you guys have frapses of the siege as well. If you can show me fraps or proof that my ISS uses auto buffs or any of our support uses auto-noble I will leave this party immediately. Again, don't tell me what you think you know or what some other people have told you: see it for yourself then accuse me of it. And if you do accuse me of it make sure you have proof otherwise it means nothing.

Another thing on any pvp, If I see that I got cancelled I ask for full rebuff and I am sure everybody does the same.

I have never called myself a "TOP player" and I am sure you have never seen me with "catch phrases" like "It's ok to lose to the best (botter)". We know against whom we are fighting, we know the hypocrisy in them accusing us of donating (I am the only donator in my CP), especially when that accusation comes from Trooper or Avatar, we know how ridiculous it is when people from Avatar's party accuse us of botting. In fact, our opinion of them is quite clear from the TS convo. Not only we don't take them seriously but their behaviour since server start made us think very little of them.

As I have said countless times, I know I am not the best player out there, that's why I have a better player doing my oly matches. I am sure there are better players out there that don't have the gear to kill me, I know what this game is.

2. nbtn!

nbtn! User

It's not my job to prove you or anyone else is using bot and i wont waste my time on it since even if i do so there will be no consequences since you are the one they are milking. You or your enemies you mentioned, there is no difference, only different is clan tag.

3. Advocad

Advocad User

Well then boy, don't say **** you can't back up.

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

They always know what ppl are doing better than those ppl themselves.

And that video only show that lol 0ldstyle is a bot, like we knew already on his hide chasing.

5. nbtn!

nbtn! User

Well boy, what did i said that is not true?
    That you are posting fraps of other people playing their toons, other people playing your toon and you can not show fraps of you playing your own toon?
    Fraps you posted in effort to prove to someone you are not using bot is not proving anything, you could as well post link to some random yt video would have same effect.

6. Oscar

Oscar User

is that true you had to quit because PA cost like half of average brazilian wage? XD

7. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

AHahahahhahaha
    No bro, my internship changed to prime time, I'd be too inactive.

8. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

@Advocad u still here or the iv1u actually made u and ur group quit. all i can see is ekliptika and ur friends cashing out sad story

9. Advocad

Advocad User

Children and randoms don't any influence over me. Who is cashing out? Have you seen me selling any items? The server is boring, yes. The "enemy" is disgusting, yes. But I am not cashing out.

10. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

your calling ur enemy disgusting when you are paying people to drive ur character lol your group is cashing out to play classic and otherme finally realised the type of person ur and made his group have fun playing alone

11. Advocad

Advocad User

I am not responsible for other people's actions. I am not cashing out and if Otherme has something to say to me he can find me on Skype/TS. I know the kind of person he is and he will not lie and will always say what he thinks; having said that, I don't think he has anything bad to say about me because I have never wronged anyone in this game. If anything, I have actually helped a lot of people.

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Disgusting enemy? Did they cancel war to try to win by click? Did they pay someone to play theier char at oly because they are beyond terrible? Did they not flag in 6x7 because they were "pveing"? Did they say "we pvp when we want and how we want"? Strange!

13. Oscar

Oscar User

why do you argue here if he could simply buy your BR family? xD

14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

What the hell? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

And of course the same holy THB without bots, ddos, and other nastiness:3117::3117::3117:

16. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Yes, we ddosed. And by mistake we did same on Eneas. The poor man was dcing a lot at oly.

17. Oscar

Oscar User

Eneas on oly? did he ever do anything more than 100 points in dead class? cuz i barely see anyone noticing his disconnects if all he fought was boxes, lul
    but yeah, that totally washes away ddoses on rodica, BR logic at finest :D

18. Vraja

Vraja User

seems the party is erased even faster :L)))))))

19. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I said oly cuz oly was the fact in that quote. He got dc's everywhere, even in sieges.
    So was Rodica ddosing Eneas too, then? My "br" logic got better for you, mr tard?

20. Vraja

Vraja User

i love the ddos story..just want to hear more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.