1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Gift from Heaven

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Cryptowitch, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

I am really happy and I want to share this with everyone. This happened to me twice on the server Ramona.

Both times I was struggling to xp from 83 to 85 in Dragon Valley and I was trying to set up an xp party because as healer its sooo hard to kill those mobs! But nobody wanted to join. After a lot of time, someone just came and helped me do the quests in DV when I asked for xp party in Giran :)! I mean if that doesn't restore your faith in humanity what does?

With the dual class it was a different story as there were no quests to do and it was much harder to get levels... So someone saw my "Looking for Group" room (again after hours of trying to set up one) and invited me to leech xp as he was doing daily quests.

Really nice! And if any PVE clan on Ramona needs a healer, let me know :).

CM Fragola likes this.
  2. iFilda

iFilda User

Nice to hear. Anyway there are quests for dual classes, same locations as for main, but you need to meet with npc in town, find it through map-quests. They don't popup like the original chain quests. Furthermore they are grinding like quests, slay 500 monsters etc. But the XP reward is worth.

3. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

Hey thanks. I can never see to find those quests, though I look at the adventure npcs. They also removed that quest in Sel Mahum as I saw. Probably need to look better for those quests.

4. cmec1

cmec1 User

on dual class its easier, since u can make quests repeatedly, there is 1 quest on each gap(like on main letters was comming) and u can even do it with your main char so u can have full vitality once u reach 85
    quests starts at captains in town cant write all npcs since new ticket system at support hides all old ones
    on those quests u need to kill 500 mobs, but xp reward is awesome and they are repeatable (so u can make it 2-3 times to go to another gap)

https://l2wiki.com/Weakening_the_Ketra_Orc_Forces same for mystic from 76 it gives like 3-3.5lvl
    https://l2wiki.com/The_Role_of_a_Watcher 81+

u can search for high xp rewarded quests at l2wiki (ones will be with a bit less xp and those will be for main (and chain of 2-5 quests) and those with 2x/3x xp of main q will be for dual/subs and can be cheated (take with sub/dual) change to main kill with main give in with dual

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Cryptowitch likes this.
  5. Oscar

Oscar User

if you are a girl, pm "Eneas any time and he will gladly do any quests for you :D

6. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

I thought the adventure npc's should be giving those quests. Anyway I couldn't find any, even though I searched a bit. The thing is that nothing pops up over the npc to let us know there is a daily available. I killed so many orcs in Ketra I may have been 85 sooner if I had the quest....

Jul 30, 2017
    Most players call me Dude, which is kind of fun and I don't spoil them the impression :D :D :D

7. Tetele

Tetele Banned

*Sigh* I want those gifts on Core server,i have a Dark elf sigle phoenix knight lvl 89 taking powder. I spend euros for the chaos essence for change class from Shilen templar to Phoenix knight for nothing. Now im leveling a Treasure hunter on Ramona,hopefully for forge a legend in this server.