1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Trusted PC 7th of August

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MickyMouse, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickyMouse

MickyMouse User

Could you say something about this ??!!
    If i don't give you my phone number i will not play here any more??

[​IMG]

2. St0ne

St0ne User

Nope,u can skip it on ur own will.
    None forcing u to use it.

3. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I don't understand what you didn't get from: "After 7th of August it won't be possible to launch the game w/o using trusted PC", but for me it looks like forced action to do. In any case we can see again how much Innova cares about the feedback of their players

4. YoloWhatEver

YoloWhatEver User

Very stupid decision in my opinion. It will be a pain in the *** to share box accounts with your cp members as you can only register 5 computer maximum. Could it be possible to raise that number to 10 or more?

5. iGOlum

iGOlum User

My friend waiting 12 days for support reaction in this case and still no answer. Mabey they still busy because of counting money from last L2Store event?

6. peking

peking User

they force you, cause if you dont do that, soon you cant log.
    somewhere in the forum one of the CM's wrote it already..

@YoloWhatEver , that cm already wrote, sharing accounts is againt eula, so.. no matter its part of the game or how cps work, **** happens.

@iGOlum , its, the first time i kinda saying something nice for innova crew or their support.. but in this case, they help me with like 10 acc to enable this stupid feature, and they always respond max in 1 day to me. (i was kinda shocked cause of that anyway)
    if his ticket not related to the trusted pc, than still **** can happen.

7. iGOlum

iGOlum User

GM Fragola said: "No problem, write to support.". Sure ... and 3 years later ...

8. Fragola

Fragola User

you can use email instead of phone number: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/651965/

You can still launch the game from non-trusted if you enter the code that arrives in your email or phone

If anyone is waiting for more than 10 working days to get an answer from support service they are more than welcome to PM me with ticket ref number and ask "what's up with my ticket".

CM, not GM.

9. iGOlum

iGOlum User

10 days or more it's normal when someone have access to email account registered to game account? :confused:

Doesn't matter...

10. Fragola

Fragola User

?? Could you please rephrase your question as I don't understand it.
    Also, I still haven't got a ticket ref number to my PM which makes me think you're making it up.

11. St0ne

St0ne User

@CM Fragola
    He simply complains about time(10days) u need to solve a problem while u have all the data.

12. Fragola

Fragola User

10 days is "MAX" time, not "usual" time, so normally it is solved faster.

13. iGOlum

iGOlum User

It's not my problem, it's problem my CP friend. I told him today in our CP time. Problem is that: someone took email account wchich is registered to game account and it's imposible to turn on trusted PC. All this time someone can receive password login and delete all characters or stole all items.
    It's so funny you trying safe our accounts by turning trusted pc but when is important to solve security account problem we need to wait 2-3 weeks when somebody can do ewerything what he want with our accounts. It's so ironical ...

14. Fragola

Fragola User

1) It's your (and your friend's) duty to keep contact info up to date, not to wait until Trusted PC is on.
    2) Your friend can still PM me and ask about his ticket because according to my info we don't have tickets with more than 2 days of waiting atm. So either there's a misunderstanding between him and GMs or it's an attempt to accuse our support service of not providing a service, which is a serious issue and I'd like to deal with it asap. Until your friend addresses me with a proof, I'd advise you to stop posting problems about accounts and tickets that are not owned by you personally.

15. St0ne

St0ne User

How is that even posible :
    How on heck is that even possible ?!
    Either he gave it,or he got a keylogger which also requires a users "help" to be installed on pc.
    Reporting in to Innova should be his priority.

16. iGOlum

iGOlum User

He said he sent but he have problems with english so mabey he did some mistakes in ticket. When i back from work i'll spek with him. My bad that i wrote about not my ticket.

There is another 3 option but i won't tell more.

17. iFilda

iFilda User

He bought the account?

18. iGOlum

iGOlum User

@CM Fragola He wrote again new ticket and have answer. All good. Thank you.

CM Fragola likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.