1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Help with guide to Seed of Destruction Instah on Grand Crusade

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by LooAlonelMoon, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooAlonelMoon

LooAlonelMoon User

(I am asking for advices on EU forum, because my account got banned on RU forums, again :p )

This is one of few fun Insta-zones, which crabo-overbusted) farmers is don't like :p And it is one of few dungeons that I liked on La2. But it is hard to gather few parties to this zone. So I want to create a mini-guide for the noobs, like me :)

First-off you need gather parties, it's hard sometimes, especially on server where Loo is. Then you need get through long corridors and defeat a LOT amount of Drago-soldiers, and destroy lot amount of obelisks . I will try to make a schematic map there, because it's hard to lost your way there. In addition, the mages and marksmans from high points can easily kill anything without "normal boost".

[​IMG]

Then your groups need to defeat a horde in the Hall, the hall of Tiat is really big. the "limits" in this case is a very helpful.

[​IMG]

Just a lot amount of mosters. After defeating those horde, the Army of Tiat will arise. This guys is much more tougher, and there is even a Healers!

[​IMG]

In addition they will respawn shortly. The boss him (or her) self is very tough too, super resist against any arrows, bolts, etc. In addition after ~50% HP is down, Tiat can restore full HP! Which is just amazing...

[​IMG]

Well, the battle was a very interesting, but unfortunately the laggs (15 Kbyte/sec connection... no comment), and the defeat of second group has done the fight, I don't know how the second party can died, with a healer of 97th lvl on their side, but still.... Tiat without any mercy destroyed our two groups.

Any advices for my guide?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.