1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Revelation Skill Unbind compared to Disparition

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Cryptowitch, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

Does Unbind render one immune to all damage or just to debuffs?

Do you think Unbind is better than Disparition which just doesn't let anyone target you for 5 seconds? The good thing with Disparition is that it removes you as a target from anyone attacking you, which is kind of cool as it confuses the opponent.

Reuse time of each skill?

2. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Just read description: cancels all debuffs and renders inmune for 10 seconds, it's just working with debuffs, they can still damage you with it. Both skills got reuse time of 10 minutes so it's up to you if you prefer not to be targetted and cancel debuffs or cancel debuff and be inmune to debuffs for 10 seconds, as another note you can still die in disparition since they cannot target you but kill you with non target aoe dmg like feoh dmg or archer's phoenix arrow

3. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

Oh I see, so it is as I suspected, it renders immune to debuffs. The description does not say immune to debuffs. It just says "renders immune", but it does not specify to what. Then clearly Unbind is inferior to Disparition in my opinion. I wish the descriptions were more precise.

Edit: It should say: "renders immune to them" referring to debuffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.