1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Change mail adrees

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by darkm, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkm

darkm User

Hello, this morning i sent a tikect from one of my accounts because i wanted to change their mail adress, this account had 5 years and i hasnt access to this e-mail adress since same time ago, si i sent the tiketc giving all the info about the account that was needed, but when i went to review the status of the tikect i cant to log in the account, because say pasword incorrect, when i didnt change the password, i want to change the mail, and when i try to use the option of "forgot my password" and i put the mail that i gave as the new mail, the sistem didnt found that mail in his database, and when i try it with the older mail address i have the option to receive a mail but in that older account (the account that i hasnt access).

I dont know what to do now, cause i cant review the tikect, and i dont know if the gms need any aditional info or something more, and also i cant to log into this account to use it, so if someone know what i must to do i will be thankful if he/she give me any info.

Pd: as i cant to enter in the account, and i cant to review the tikect, i cant to see the tikect reference : /

2. krege

krege User

Create new 4game account, issue to Support with it, describe the situation.

3. darkm

darkm User

Problem solved, you can closed the treath, ty :D

4. krege

krege User

Have a good game.
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.