1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Good job gms :)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by goduole, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goduole

goduole User

Its not even funny anymore, for what u get salary in this company, its redicilous.. and they want stable online and loyal custemers, damn

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Welcome to Lineage 2 after Goddess of Destruction.

They can't have both stable online and loyal customers, so they got to pick one. The answer is kinda obvious. As far as the usual nolifers will throw euros in this dead game where nothing but Store matters they're fine.

Why aren't they banning bots that use programs or has been already reported tons of time? Cause they are not players but customers. Ban them and you'd lose lots of euros per month. Not worth ofc.

And it's sad cause this game used to be so good back in the days...but now is left with trashes who can play only in p2w games w/o any skill...sad eh? :D

Troy likes this.
  3. goduole

goduole User

Many players also pay to have clean server , but seems bots pay more ... thanxs fragola for nothing

4. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

pay and free botting nothing new:D:D:D

5. iGOlum

iGOlum User

Omg you found undead army called "Others" from Game Of Thrones. I see snow, winter is comming. All true.

6. PBGForum

PBGForum User

and this fraps its from what server ? not core for sure

7. Yakawa

Yakawa User

This clip wont do anything, cuz videos arent proof. Case and point B streaming the bot txt, if not even the app amd still being able to cash out.

8. AsuranInSide

AsuranInSide User

Yes, here I was banned by the character of which I load once a week and claim that I'm using the software, it's not clear what the datum of GM Lacipe is based on

9. goduole

goduole User

Videos arent proof , live stream boting when loging in ramona arent prof.. dafaq is wrong with thos gms xD starboy still now botting, use programs in oly and smiling in our faces.. fragola also dont even show up ;x just came delete posts.. does this post wil be for long ;o

Its so corupted i cant even magine , i came from privates for this kinda bulshit and faund same .. in company which gane thousands per month .. omg so sad :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.