1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

increase

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by krejsi, Aug 8, 2017.

1. krejsi

krejsi User

Since server is dead/destroyed by P2W and all super donaters(Ninjanabs and Evulnation) complain they dont have anyone to pvp with bcs their lvl of gear is 10 times higher than a normal player. shouldnt innova increase the compound succesrate of brooch jewels and make all rb drop pvpstones and succesrate of makin insanity talisman and so on. they server would be more alive

Carcharoth likes this.
  2. Ravhyon

Ravhyon User

And 100% enchant rate, you forgot that mate.

3. krejsi

krejsi User

yea. thats tru. i forgot about it

4. cmec1

cmec1 User

and maybe elpy's drop 999b adena?

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

We obviously need a change, but I don't think it would be anything more than cheaper L2 Store and better farm events, even that has a low chance of becoming a reality...

6. krejsi

krejsi User

just look at all other server prices and how much more of everything there is. there ppl can compete with each others bcs most ppl has all. but here. yea

7. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

They haven't added a good farm event since last years draco, this hungry horse was a load of ******** to begin with, since most of the rewards are obtainable from tarots they deleted the only feasable way to get carots and added a lot of shiny rewards with absolutely no way to get them, since the number of event items was too low to begin with.

The fact that they are saying that it was only because of some error or bug that the horse coudnt appear just shows their incompetence even more, god forbid if its some l2 store related problem they will fix it in 5 minutes, but if its in game event or bots they will just let it slide.

MirOo, MrOurk and krejsi like this.
  8. krejsi

krejsi User

well. sure. but what will you do with all that adena when you cant buy anything for it

9. MrOurk

MrOurk User

And if you put it in perspective last year's draco event was worse than any other draco event from before

MirOo likes this.
  10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

maybe people can try to play together and make goods clans , and not create 1 clan for each group of friends and then come forum to complain

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

impossible. because it's impossible.
    peoples want some action, more than tauti balok, epics, nm kama and altar. and they simply will be wiped by 2 aoe from random th dd. just because of gear difference. one or few parties can stand longer, but not longer than lasts cele and party rescue.

12. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

It's obvious that the game is only for those who can donate and buy everything or almost everything. If for example, a fully stacked DD costs 10k it will wipe everything that costs 8-7k or less.
    That automatically demotivates most of the players since they can't buy/farm the extra gear. Not to mention a server doesn't have anywhere near enough resources around the map for many players to farm and reach the end game.
    Innova shouldn't let our servers die, they can easily check how much people can actually spend and with the right adjustments bring life again.

13. max11

max11 User

As a pve player which i am and i play here 3-4 years i try to farm legaly using game mechanics. i farmed a lot ,i tried to find places with better drops . i usually spend many hours . i like to be in pve clans and have fun BUT as i notice many players or sometimes whole clan quit from game entirelly because devs dont protect the casual player. every update more players quit. every update even less income from drops. and bad pve events. the clan i am now used to have 60-70 people online and now 30-40. i think its not only me who think this way. ok put some donations but this is hilarious. a donor can have in 10 second everything that he wants from buy it. or at least you want donatios ok no problem BUT put descent drops and good events for us we support the server with monthly PA.
    KARTIA drops nerf baylor gives modify armor. why all that? i will not make fortune or i will have dark pvp armor but they give us motivation to play the game.

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You can't farm adena in instances since Lindvior update, you can make a little bit of adena in those to just improve a bit of gear and farm somewhere else but there are players that are able to farm endgame gear by just farming in game. You can also join clans and start making adena from there but like IronV says, people are usually too lazy to log a 85/90 toon and run to get free talismans in catacombs what about farming

15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

worst part is that you can't kill 97-98 lvl raids. from those drops is ~20kk usually, ewr and 2 ear. but people like allab and omni protecting those and act like they are specials. so from open field you can't get nothing. only l2store.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  16. MrOurk

MrOurk User

They are protecting those raids because it's their main income, if your clan and others started to show up there with lot of people and doing things different you would be taking part of those 100% I'm sure, just most of the people die 1-2 times and give up

17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it's not interesting when they simply onehit you and in early morning only 2 or 3 peoples are online in my clan. worst part those raids spawn is early morning, while prime time in normal clans is ~20 EEST. and as @max11 said, gear gap..
    ofc there is option go to pavels and farm. but ~400kk in 3 hours (before gc was 450-550kk)... bad thing those prestige runes cannot be changed in to 1h. 3hours is too much...

18. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

like i said , blackangels , nakedforce , vv and others , why dont make 1 clan? is not about gear in each clan en or th there are some ppl with much gear ofc but the rest are just normal , i saw ppl more geared inside nakedforce than me , the only problem in this game is that people want all free and easy.

MrOurk likes this.
  19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

They will still get wrecked by a DD like Tranks and yes their strongest people probably want to have it easy and war mid clans.
    Edit: Don't forget ego also plays a role, there's a Greek saying that says "Better be first in the village than second in the city" ^^

20. cmec1

cmec1 User

well its not like that.. ppl play mostly in cps and if 1dd is strong in cp that doesnt mean whole cp is strong or even clan is strong.. grouping 3-4 clans which have wars against each other to a zerg and loose all the fun? - where's the point if that zerg dies from 1 aoe from ztifler or any mage with saphire 6?..
    also i will not call ppl bad things but coming showing how stronk th or en is against clans with 20-25ppl, or when die after own attacking in 20s cw declared ^^ shows only the level of mentality in those 2 big clans