1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

increase

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by krejsi, Aug 8, 2017.

1. MrOurk

MrOurk User

The mentality in those clans it's just to kill people in pvp specially sieges since it's a pvp game, what I will never understand is the unlimited amount of cries and the lack of wish to be a side that all mid clans have, like what fun do you have login all days just to do nothing from the endgame content

2. krejsi

krejsi User

maybe bcs most ppl cant compete with ninjanabs or evulnation. maybe just bcs of that

3. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Or maybe because people are just crying little babies that can't step up and improve, do you think I have any kind of gear to fight ironV or Ztifler? No I don't, and a lot of pt's inside this 2 clans can't do much vs their enemy top pt's but they are still there trying to fight to improve. There's ppl trying to improve and then you have people from mid clans qqing like babies if you kill them during siege in pvp game

4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Problem is these clans have 0 top groups to help them like we have in TH or you in EN, it's impossible to try and fight if your strongest party is barely strong enough to fight an average/low party from top clans. Just watch ilethal fraps the guy wipes half BA alone in 10s.

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Motivation would come if people had a realistic option improving through L2 Store or farm/event, but right now there isn't any.
    I'm not saying that will be the case for everybody because a loser/quitter remains one even with top gear.

St0ne likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so give some tips how to improve w/o l2store or mad ebay like en/th and some peoples in other clans do (or did)? :)

7. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Well by joining a top clan you have access to content which will help you gear up, so you actually can improve without spending as many euros. If you stay in other clans then it's very hard indeed.

8. MrOurk

MrOurk User

You can do some of the following things, and it's not all of the stuff you can do:

AQ, anakim, lilith, baium, dragons, 88 bosses, 93 bosses, 98 bosses, 101 bosses, 103 bosses and it just took me 30 secs to think in all of those, now go and tell me farming those it's really hard

9. krejsi

krejsi User

if you had some knowledge you would know that AQ baium and 98+ bosses are farmed by top donator guys that dont care if they pk normal ppl that tryes to do them

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

after small talk with hax i figured that to join th you need avg pvp gear.. probably same was with en..and when your party have 2 pve robe sets, all others not bless r99, or r95, and even tw on me... well.. gl to join there. ;) and even then idk what you can get.. some r99 parts what costs 100-200kk in ah?

11. MrOurk

MrOurk User

I have knowledge of what is going on obviously, that's why I think those are farmable and shouldn't be problem at all, it's funny you are calling people like Omnislash or Allab top donator when they didn't spend a single euro in game and they farmed everything of their gear themselves

@zauliuz You don't need pvp gear at all, there are cp's in EN w/o pvp sets and from what I know qxb group from TH didn't have any good gear at all when they joined, some of them had even +6 r99 sets, being there you could farm pvp stones in gainak and get share of all clan activities they do, so you don't need any kind of gear I guess to join any of the clans, just will to improve and time to farm up

12. krejsi

krejsi User

what you think and whats really going on ingame is 2 diffrent things

13. zauliuz

zauliuz User

yes, gainak is good place to make adena, but still, it's most ******ed spot in whole map. few times i ks mobs and got ~4 stones from rg/th, and today in ~10min (was empty while in war, mb because of lindvior, but tarn3kro was at krogel at same time) i managed to get 2 stones. so yeah. 2b it's good income. but i need ~40 of them to get armor, another 30 for abudance, and idk, some mad luck to make ruby and opal lv5.

14. MrOurk

MrOurk User

No one said you need to farm all of those in 1 month and in top clans you will always have more ways of making adena than alone if you're active, little by little you gear up this is a marathon game not a short race of 100 meters you just need to be patient and farm no one said after 1 month of farming gainak you will be end game geared but you would need to start from somewhere

Yakawa likes this.
  15. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

The average player doesn't stand a chance vs an experienced one who farms for years and can even fully gear a low lvl toon to kill low lvl bosses.
    Think about it, we have two guys farming 30+ bosses per day, their total income per day is very good because they split drops in half. If 1-2 or more parties of average people try to contest those bosses, yes they will get some drops,
    most probably not full drops because they might not all have PA or prestige rune or low lvl toons, but in the meanwhile they will also fail a lot and get killed because they lack experience/gear etc, and at the end of the day the drops will be very few and the split is between 7/14 or more. There's simply not enough farm around the map for many people, that's why every good farm option is being exploited by a select few every time.
    That's also why we get "farm events"(instead of real content changes) but they fail miserably to deliver anyway, it seems that they only work if a server has hundreds or thousands of bots farming 24/7 like it was in NA a while back.
    And that's only half of the problem, the other half is L2 Store prices easy to check by taking a look at how bad the market is.
    Maybe it's not a good idea to have the same model as RU with way fewer players/donators but x2++ L2 Store prices.

16. goduole

goduole User

Ofc u can farm anything if have friends, low instances give good profit, but need invest time to make them as many times as u can.. raids, its good profit ofcorse, but as someone mentioned, omni and Allab farm those 24/7 :D yea all en in vacations, but those 2 u can see any time xD dickholding lvl 99, ******s not worth even mention.. best way adena making is gambling or trading no another way for instant profit :)

P.S: gms dosent care, they not looking non donator players, simple as that :x

17. TasoOLiZz

TasoOLiZz User

@zauliuz message me i want to ask you something but i cant pm you :p

18. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

how ppl can farm inst if not have ppl)only bots

19. goduole

goduole User

With randoms its not worth but if u find 3-4 friends, u can farm anything :)

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

?