1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Starting fresh ISS

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Deewd, Aug 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Deewd

Deewd User

Hello I'm wondering to start playing with Iss as a main. I haven't played after the "GoD" chronicles of l2 so I don't know much.. Wich Iss is the best for solo pve or pvp?

2. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Hierophant no doubt about it, you have less skill cooldown because of your passive and after you hit 101 level the skill you get it's the best one, for more info just read: https://l2wiki.com/Iss_Hierophant

3. Deewd

Deewd User

I was wondering about creating this one, i heard of people keeping some skills before awekening. You know anything about that maybe ? Maybe you have some advices for fast leveling ?

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

If you are human race after you hit 89 you can keep mystic inmunity instead of learning battle rhapody but I dont recomend it for someone starting the game now as it will be really problematic for you to take random pt's to level up so just learn everything.
    As for leveling from 1 to 85 just follow the quest chain they give you, in some levels like 45 you will finish the quest and will need to level up a bit to 46 until you get the next quests (you receive them in lvl (40/46/52/58/61/65/70/76/81), on level 85 you will make 4th quest change and be awakened, from that moment try to make kartia instance every single day since on those low levels it's the best possible XP.

Also don't forget to take mentor (it will work until level 85) as it gives you couple bonus like unlimited time buffs, 50% more XP from mobs and after you awaken on 85 you get a mentee certificate that you can exchange for gear in the mentor NPC in any town. Also after you take certain levels you have in a window some gear you can take and XP runes, the gear is pretty useless and you can destroy it, because when you make couple quests like 1st class change / 2nd class change and 61 level quest chain you will get paulina gear which is way better and gives you stats, but the bracelet you get on lvl 47 and the xp runes are worth to take them and use them to level faster, you also get shots boxes, belt and shirt which are also worth to keep/use

Advocad likes this.
  5. Deewd

Deewd User

Okay thanks, but shouldn't I keep the gear from boxes for subclasses?

6. mYzor

mYzor User

Not needed as your subclasses will get their paulina gear aswell, at lvl 40 (when u make them), from a lvl 58 quest and at 3rd class change quest

7. Deewd

Deewd User

oh that's good then. Thanks for the help