1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Server Status

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Riuky, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Riuky

Riuky User

Hello fellows,
    We all blame devs because server is dying but to be honest, I kinda want to express my feelings.
    As a new player, I have been trying to find partys these days. The problem is i'm getting rejected by every single party because every 100+ player think that accepting lvl 97 with r95 weapon 150ele at baylor is a huge carry.
    Ok I get it, my dps is really low but cmon, most people even preferes to wait 10 more minutes finding one more dd than inviting me. How do you guys expect server to grow up? How do you guys expect new people to survive?
    I think in the end, the real problem is the l2 community. No one even bothers helping new players.
    What's your oppinion? Write them below.
    Thanks for your attention.

{IronV}, marckela and CM Fragola like this.
  2. MrOurk

MrOurk User

And why don't you make the party yourself and solve the problem super easy?

3. Arbogast

Arbogast User

there was a lot of ppl making 97+ rooms, but all regulary playing ppl are 103+ and they have no reason to go for baylor. So the window to go these instances got narrow and they even deleted rewards from it....
    Take a break, enjoy summer and come in 1 year when there will be 96+ sillent valley :D

4. Riuky

Riuky User

Sure, that can work. But you know, during summer there isnt many partys going on, sometimes I will eventually need to join partys and this will happen most of the times. I agree with you sure, thanks

Waiting for 1 year to play L2 again? I kinda want to play now you know, that's why i'm worried about this situation.

5. Hax

Hax User

either you play in weird ways (aka make tons of toons to farm every instance possible as much as possible (excluding high level instances until ur main is properly geared)) or you spam l2store till you are happy.

Sadly there is no real middle path unless u find maybe a cp which can help you.
    Though for that u probably need to offer them very good activity and on top of that u do what i said above (tons of toons). Only difference is that you will do it with the same ppl over and over again

6. iBrolis

iBrolis User

Why u didnt mentioned enchanting path? This path for me personally is one of the best ways to make adena ( for it u need to have some adena first and ofc some l2store stuff needed to buy )
    P.S enchanting can lead to addiction ;)

7. Padj1l

Padj1l User

It's all about luck, not really for a new player starting from scratch who'd risk to lose everything.

8. Hax

Hax User

i didnt mention it for the same reason as:

buy tarot and get rich
    or
    buy 16 brooch boxes and make lvl5 to sell to get rich

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

pm for me plvl only with 1b i ll make u 99 + 2.5trillion xp /h with full boost

10. reivax

reivax User

PPL is selfish that why this server dieeeee :D All try do kama solo with 4 boxes like only use macro on your char and exp low lvl suport.For you have tip do suport sublass when you get eq simple on libra switch to anything what you like on main have what you need exp sublass and don't care .When you get EQ start exp main .This server is bunch off big ego ppl who don't care that soon they finish exp with there box .How long is not Atleia or Altar when dps can decide fail me personal on kama can take 4 x iss on baylor someone must be ****** wait and wait .I know some healer who pr after10 sec if 1 rb in kama don't die in this time .Next SHE do next pt next 1h becosue she was not happy with dps now no one inv her to pt .Mostliy ppl joke that i take randoms to pt and go do kama in 7 ppl when with that eq what i have i should do kama solo (btw i can but i'm lazy prefer setup Macro in game and go watch TV like focus in stupid game ).This is diferent betwen ppl here :D
    Aug 11, 2017
    Buy maphir xp 200% rune and in 2 days you get 2x time in random inst and GF with stupid sell Plvl in this serv .Or diferent buy fish bites and get chance to get somthign eq plus exp from 85-95 in 2h no need plvl exp.
    PS: training in 105 give 3,5t exp :DD

11. {IronV}

{IronV} User

loooooooooooooooool

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

those reivax posts....

13. St0ne

St0ne User

Despite his eng. he is correct on topic.

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well.. maybe he is right.. idk. hard to understand everything what he want to tell..
    but i prefer to box some supports instead of taking randoms with 0 dmg and armors w/o attributes who dies from 1 hit..
    once i was in baylor party where healer managed get lv5 death penalty. in this chronicle.. ofc i was with alt char, but... lv5 penalty in baylor... that was something new for me.

15. TA4M2

TA4M2 Banned

said Richi Rich