1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[21.08.2017] Fishing event preview

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Naito

Naito User

@Yakawa

Our post are connected to the topic, all of this messages are an explanations, why we think, that prices and chances to get some rewards on this l2store event are bad for server healthy. For me your post bring zero to this discuss and should be deleted...

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It's not because you're unable to learn that everyone is like you. I never got trouble farming adena. And it's not because 90% of people posting here are disagreeing and are unable to do it that I'm wrong. Now keep QQing that I'm the one that said it , you won't find the solution perma crying on forum.

People are always complaining , there is always something wrong.

3. cmec1

cmec1 User

they all want to spend 5eu and have full pvp set +16 pvp wep +25 3sa, jewels +16 and brooches lv6..
    nabs forget about it.. its not private x100000500000 server.. its either u waste thousands of euros or u farm alot to reach the end.. with euros u can reach that end faster, but dont say that its IMPOSSIBLE to farm and gear up for non donators..

4. Naito

Naito User

Who wants to spend 5eu and get all? Do you know how much i spend for example ? Seems like you know nothing and talk here like no idea who... it's sad

5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

There is a difference between saying it's impossible to farm and reach end game gear , and you can donate to speed up the process.

Donating is only speeding up the process of getting end game gear. I always said that you need dedication and huge amount of time to reach end game gear with the non donating path. But it was the same with previous chronicles , it was even worst before : when you hadn't a huge amount of time spent into the game you were underlevel comparing to those who were playing a lot , and well in the previous updates ( aka before goddess ) when you were underlevel you couldn't do anything because the damage output was related to the level of the caster and the level of the target. This game became more casual and thing is that the community is even more casual than before because the hardcore gamers couldn't have the upper hand on the people playing less than them. So on , they quitted , but I'm pretty sure that those hardcore gamers could farm properly and get end game gear without any trouble right now. It requires just a bit of luck and some time to be prepared.

But well as I said before , the community is just too much casual and they don't want or they simply don't have the time to spend the time needed in order to reach what L2 store has to offer. Saying that it's impossible is totally not true.

But the good thing actually to say would be that there is noone able to reach that point anymore since the game isn't rewarding enough the dedication of the possible hardcore gamers. So on , yeah I'm agreeing that L2 store is only feeding the same people over and over and that , because there is no more hardcore gamers around , noone is able to reach the end game gear , but it's not impossible to reach it.

Now I'm not asking to share my pov , but this is just stupid to argue in front of Innova that Event are basically useless : Innova needs to make profit of this game , otherwise you wouldn't have any server almost free of bot for the european community.

6. goduole

goduole User

Show us the way master .. ur storys about gainak dont work 95% ppl, what else ? every post 5 times eazy need time need luck .. like just started player dont understand that himself.. rly if u dont have any ideas to help why even replaying here?

7. BeFair

BeFair User

Anxi ur speaking about pre god that the farming been worse?
    I just have a big lol for that

U could farm hellbound with a normal cp u would make like 30+ crystals a day which was worth 70 mil each while a top item ( antharas ) costet 25 bil
    Baium 5 bil
    So in lets say 3-4 days u could farm a baium as a cp
    In around 2 weeks an antharas ...
    Thats chimera spot
    If u aoe tullys u could make 200 stones which was a billion ( it only reqiered a titan, heal, bd, sws, buffer)
    U could farm crystals at sod when it was open, easy a few bil over night if u stay awake
    U could farm lair of antharas almost same money
    U had ol mahum quest which was considered bad back then, now ppl would kill for such a quest
    U could even aoe fog ...
    About exp it wasnt harder either
    With birthday buff u could make 82-85 with just that 5? Or 4 hours buff...
    And u say it was worse?
    That time back then open field exp was rewarding and people would tend to farm longer cuz they felt the money in their pockets increasing while farming, now a days u lose money killing mobs..
    Aug 27, 2017
    Im not against Store, but only having store without alternative is way to much for many people
    And now dont come with that **** of ah trading like cmec, hes making 50 bil a month with ah, but shout for weeks to trade his shabby armor for better one, why not just buy one insteed of wasting 40 bil for ur lvl up
    Cmec u play 1,5 years , u got to lvl 104 in that time without store and u made money, nice u gotta have some hidden super abilitys

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2017
    Naito likes this.
  8. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Why should I help people making money ? It's stupid to share the way to make adena to others...

You totally misunderstood , I said the gap between players was bigger and so on it was worst. Because the difference between people having time to play a lot and the casuals was about levels and the difference in level was completely game changing back then. I know that the farm was more worthy and that's also why I said that those who were on top pre goddess aren't anymore in this game or really few.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2017
  9. BeFair

BeFair User

Ur right with the lvl beeing more important, but with the right grp setup it was easy to get the lvl compared today, cuz u wasnt limitedt to a few instances to exp, the mainreason why there was a gap in lvls was the mentallity of ppl, back then almost none play in cp , so if u had a cp u was in very big advantage

We going offtopic here, but i think we can agree that back without store and daily playtime of 4-5 hours, a bit more on weekends u could become top in a year easy, now u need 15 years for that if u dont use store

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  10. cmec1

cmec1 User

dude.. i said i make 15-50.. that doesnt mean each month i can make 50, to buy +10 pvp set its at least 2.5 months (counting if making 50 each) or 8 months (if 15 each).. im trading up my set +good adena so i dont need to wait 3-8 months to gather whole 120b..

104 lvl is problem to reach? ^^ 99 is 2-3 days(with double xp its 1day), 101 is 2weeks max thats by making only dailys, add to that exp in open field and u can make 101 in a week (if have friends who will take u as dead weight) so where is the problem to reach 104 in 1.5 years? i know ppl who farms alot more than me and already 105 and they play less than 1 year..
    on 104 just by making 4 dailys i make 0.7% +0.1 from training camp, if make factions with that can be topped to 1.5%/day, thats like 2months to reach 105 from 104..

11. BeFair

BeFair User

Well since a day has 24 hours ur mb right with 99 in 2-3 days
    Ill might not be the profi when it comes to xp but as far as i know ur limited to kartia until 97 the rest not worth it to waste time, maybe im wrong tho
    Anyway point was before overpriced l2 store getting exp and items was way easier

12. cmec1

cmec1 User

with pa and marph scrolls kartia 85 2x = 89lvl. k90 2x is 93.5 (from 90), k95 2x is 97.xx (with 2x baylors its 98 in 1day (2 if u count that need 1 day before to reach 85 and to have clan buff)and next day 2x kartias+2 baylors +some grind outside is 99..

13. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

Maybe Innova should hire you, because you are such a great defender xD

No your calculations are wrong because you didnt write about what items you actually need to make solo kartia and also forgot about class.

plastoosh likes this.
  14. cmec1

cmec1 User

any class (maybe not healer, but even healer can be "cheated" to make solo kartia(even with sos i was finishing kartia solo..) about gear hmm.. newbie probably cant, but those who play some time here can easily do it (just need weapon 300 atri, and rings for extra dmg boost)

15. is1sis1s

is1sis1s User

There should be alternative ways to get what you need, the game offers none, that's why servers are empty

L2 was a game where you could farm your needs and improve, now it's ineffective

xXi7Xx and Naito like this.
  16. Arbogast

Arbogast User

go refresh AH list, to have some fun. Dont waste your precious "15 - 50 bil per month" time on forum.

plastoosh, Naito and is1sis1s like this.
  17. Naito

Naito User

Pfff and again you calculate kartia duo or solo from your perspective and current situation, but as new player without maphr runes, without good equipment, without clan, without vitality and without friends you can't do it, so please stop this discuss here. Do not make ppl angry.

TheFi1mGuy and BeFair like this.
  18. One4All

One4All User

All week of disccussion in 2 sentences - 100% right. Now the game is pay+fish & no farm.

And with every new chronnicle the lower drop instances/zones are nerfed and the new ones are increased by level and srenght, so lower players can't even get any "trash" drop. Today I was thinking where player 101+ (not donor) can daily farm something worth at least 100kk adena (for player, or per player if it's party). I couldn't find any location or instance.

19. __i7__

__i7__ User

cmc1, dear.

You are the typical player I would like to have if I had a l2 server.

If I put something in the store you pay and keep quiet and think that everything is normal and everything is fine, after all you have all items because you are the farm guru and have 50h per day to expend in game. But no bro, ppl are here bcs want balance, and fair prices for NORMAL LIFE AND WORKERS ppl to get chance in game, or it will ever be "take a paulina set and now quit" bcs have no chance to new player.

Put in your mind that if you have no problem in game for u, and have no idea to implement u dont need to come here write jokes. People here are outraged at what they are turning l2 into, bcs they lost time and money to see server losing ppl every day. Sorry if i cant show my idea, but if are retail x1, be retail x1 for all, no just for f2p ppl, bcs for visa it's 10000x. Balance it.

Just look, already 4 or 5 day of p2w event with a bad feedback here and no steps were taken by the staff quickly. This sounds like one: accept what we do and end the conversation.

20. cmec1

cmec1 User

persistent ppl making kartia solo with box even on paulina gear(takes 40mins instead of 20).. maybe not k95(duo/solo) but k85-90 can be done (ofc 2lvl+ upon requirement to enter not to get penalty for dmg), vitality can be saved u know? ^^, same as marph scrolls cost 2kk. No clan? - are u kidding here? there are like 100050000 pve clans in server who gladly takes ppl and there u find new friends..

p.s. why u still play here if everything is so bad here?