1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[21.08.2017] Fishing event preview

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Kuryl

Kuryl Banned

Well.. I think because he/she can. And that's all.

2. goduole

goduole User

Best example is ramona.. server start like 2-3k online and what they have now? 500 in lucky day :D in that amount 90% player dont know how to farm? Its nonsense.. till 99 u see atleast some drops but after what to do? Ppl dont see any way to get gear without l2 store and simple quit end off story

When core will see dragon event and some ppl starts shift dragon guns we again lost some ppls when we have like 400 active ppls atm

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  3. is1sis1s

is1sis1s User

i dont understand what is this guy trying to prove, everything is possible solo? indeed but this is a mmo, playing with boxes is sad its always been sad, its sunday now and there only two groups in party matching

getting to 99 is a joke, but what next? idk what the owners of the server think, they will be dropping money sinking events on the server and it will get better?

ps: its irrelevant what the few of us still doing on the forums, lurking on the internet, no one elses business

4. goduole

goduole User

Cmec sayng truth that u can reach smth with 100x boxes and 10h/day playing, but who can give this time for game thes days?

Soling is so boring and this game made to play in groups, but u cant cuz need make 100x gap quests today :( or farm pavel damn

5. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Sadly, 500 active players is enough to keep the servers up. I would say HALF that number would still do the trick. There isn't much the developers or Innova ( as publishers) can do to make people PLAY the game, since every person has a different reason for not playing the game ( gear, balance, level difference, l2 store, events).

6. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If you want to see a change stop supporting Innova's and Devs' bad decisions, especially the people with 10-20k toons which atm their only use is collecting pixels.

7. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

Those people are already too deep into. If one guy stops spending, another one passes him, and the cycle repeats. They can't stop playing because they already spent too much, and they can't stop spending because his opponent could become much stronger than him.

Innova should plan like NCwest for a change: open a lot of servers, merge them. Open new server, merge again. NCwest today has 3 servers with over 3k active players ( 5~6k overall per server) after YEARS of merges and new servers. Even with the prices there being very unreasonable, opening new servers is a good way to diversify the players amount ( people always like playing new servers, myself included) and if something goes wrong you can merge servers and you get a good amount of players together again. + Dimensional sieges are a thing for a while now because of that.

8. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

The problem with the game is that stronk organisations- clan/cps no longer exist since the good players are mostly gone from the game and and there are t5-t10 players that can only cry

cmec1 likes this.
  9. Rahen

Rahen User

This thread is so full of tears

10. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

That's generally true but not on Core atm, no one has a serious opponent and there is no end game PvP.
    I know it's addictive to stay ahead especially when you got the $$ to do so, but wake up people we have to show our resentment in the only language they understand -$$$$$$$

Also, don't get fooled by these numbers http://l2.laby.fr/status/ most that are online are uncontrolled bots, AFK people, boxes etc easy there since they don't have to pay for PA. There is no end game PvP in NCWest either.
    All servers are one sided and controlled by farmers who allegedly do RMT. The rest are either PvE legends like Sunshine clan or casual players stuck too long in rotten servers. The people who still buy serious amounts of L2 Store there are either rich or North Americans who L2 Store prices are designed for.
    Well, servers are dead so what do you expect? Happy players laughing and dancing?

Oscar and is1sis1s like this.
  11. DelfinuVesel

DelfinuVesel User

Are you kiddin me ? Every reply i've ever seen from Innova was an evasive one. How can you even state such an affirmation about mages - > Mages became damage dealers ? Mages became the most op class in the history of Lineage 2 since the game creation. You cannot fight a mage nowadays anymore without a minimum cat's eye lvl 4,and if you do, well..you'll simply die from reflect before his shield runs out of mana. And that's a simple fact about the mana shield,not even gonna discuss about the insane dmg they provide.

- Friendly advice and for free also : Start sending feedbacks to the dev's to fix certain things and maybe consider changing the mage once more,otherwise the servers will crumble. This event ( 42 euro packs, outrageous price ) + Mages at their current state are destroying the community slowly.

Edit : The community started destroying itself some time ago,thanks to ur un-creative l2 store events like Fishing event. Remember the first one on Core ? After that one, Core lost 20% of it's population,at the 2nd fishing event,30% more. I guess what i was trying to say is.. It's too hard to fix anything anymore .

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Rnika likes this.
  12. Rnika

Rnika User

How to fight mage nowadays? Here are some tips
    1) use bsoe
    2) use hide run away -then bsoe
    3) pretend you are afk and let him kill you
    4) use bsoe
    5) let him kill you and stand from salvation
    6) run run run for your life
    7) daggers with upgraded kelbim - kelbim skill that make fixed dmg > hide > wait for reuse kelbim > hide > wait for reuse kelbim> hide if mage stll on foots = bsoe.
    8) stay in instances or town
    9) If you see wild mage at fields go to ther corner of map.

13. {IronV}

{IronV} User

or just get cats 4-5 and smash it :D

14. yLogy

yLogy User

That's why we love U. Thankfully developers listen to U/us and made mages strong again.
    Who cares they changed it long ago at KR server even before they became useless at Innova server.

Lets hope u will actually convince them to change some things which affect only Europian server, for example overpriced l2store compared to some other Regions.

Hax and Naito like this.
  15. -Atem-

-Atem- Banned

How 4game see a new event comming :

http://imgur.com/a/jdRzm

How Players see a New event comming:

http://imgur.com/a/ijuW1

:D:D:D:D:D

PS :Same Jewelry box with 50 costs 12.43 EU in russian server, heere 26.25. Its a backstab on player, hard to survive in server :D

16. zauliuz

zauliuz User

yep.. prices is really too high...

17. rippie

rippie User

i am just saying its simple:
    Yes l2store is super expensive, but you decide if the money spent on % chance of item is worth your fun.

if l2store revenue is less, innova will see that they are overdriving the market and lower price; apparently it is not the case and prices keep extremely high.
    for me this fishing event was really clear&simple: yes i want the item, but not for 42 euro * unpredictable superlow chance. so no buy. effectively putting me billions behind all the donators.

On Innova's side: Innova is trying to be a business and getting max money to continue the operation and get us the next patches; you think those come for free?
    Maybe instead of complaining, come up with a better business plan and offer it to innova devs, if it generates more $$ , they might listen.
    e.g. As soon as you find a sponsor that donates a million dollar, you will see back your mob drops and l2store disappear.

Side note:
    1) why spread FUD on GM, i think that is uncalled for. everybody is entitled a like.
    2) In any which way the game changes, you will still be losing to the aforementioned '3 overdonated ppl', because they already have all the gear, and the l2store will be the same for you and them.

Leckter likes this.
  18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

They try getting "max" money basically without putting any real effort, just by increasing the prices. There are ways to increase a server's activity which automatically will increase the revenue but it seems they don't really care spending much time on that. And to be honest why should anyone spend their own time to develop a sophisticated business plan for them since they don't even care finding someone by themselves.

xXi7Xx likes this.
  19. __i7__

__i7__ User

U're right at certain points

That's why we come here, e-comerce has the highest possible profit you can imagine, you may even have expenses but the profits are absurd,why to much expensive just for a rich ppl to buy? if you do not make as much mistakes and stop being a hardhead as retail servers are nowadays, Which formerly had an excellent status and fame. People today prefer to play games with cooler graphics, more fun than playing in a retail store that you have to pay a price of a VGA or a top month Game, u get stuck in the game cuz 1,2,3 guys with end game items can **** all in a 5 month of server..... Just read here : 5 MONTHS SERVER.

Is not a players fault if they put items to sell that unbalance the game in a new server. Is not a players the duty of the wrong busines plan, but i repeat, if my payment were in euro, i dont be here asking for nothing, 40 EU for some ppl that receive in euro is nothing. But for a lot of ppl its is x4 x5 x7, and now u are forced to pay to participate from event, bcs the last one was a fail event. and no, no exist "if u dont want to participate , just dont participate" , "By chance you hungry put your dinner on the table and talk, eat who wants to eat". At first step when u entered in game u are willing to participate in all, (it was hard to type, really...so logic omg). When u put an full pay to win event u exclude ppl in game, u divide who can win and who can lose in game, and those ready sentence : with time and right farm u can take all. Ya, ever the guy that expend a lot of money in game say it.

With 12 EU from a packet jewel 50 i buy at least 4 per month and be happy, and i know that others players can doit with a fair prices, and in a full server with 80% 90% of players with a Purchasing power, the server looks like live ,auction house its a paradise,commerce working as should, balanced pvp in bosses sieges cuz ppl can have low difference btw u items. Its better than a empty server with a few ppl that already bought a lot of items in store and innova need to put every month some new p2w to force this ones rich ppl to wast money again. And this ones 4 or 5 have a server in a pocket ez.

PS - I logged in chronos to see my char that come from rip zaken after 2 years. For my surprise i found in my dimensional this items as gift:

Ancient Hero weapon pack x3
    Blessed Paulina sets x3 (heavy light robe)
    Chaos essence for main and dual
    Drop rune 200% 30-day
    Dual expertise rune pack 30-day
    Evas Rune 30-day
    Rare accesory pack 30-day (blessed set boss)
    sp rune 30-day
    xp rune III 30-day 200%

I dont know when they add it, if was on merge or one year ago, i just saw yesterday, but i apreciate when they want to keep the players on server not just with words of faith w8ing the summer go out.

I'm not the owner of the truth.

20. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Do you realise that there is like 14 russians sitting in innova building doing nothing and getting paid? They are getting everythin they need from NCsoft. And you want players to make their job even if they never cared about players opinion except some Topaz.
    Amount of money from EU players has no impact on services they provide (keeping server alive, patches lol). Thats a very bad excuse of pay to win players.

xXi7Xx likes this.