1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[21.08.2017] Fishing event preview

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. rippie

rippie User

then dont spend the money

2. __i7__

__i7__ User

Ya, dont spend and keep dead in game sitting on the city spamming macro to sell gems from events from carrots. Cuz if u left from city, boom half shot from visa players on boss siege etc.

Poor mind. Or maybe geared in game bcs can use visa skill, or maybe receive in euro u payment. You are lost on the subject if all is good to u.

Naito likes this.
  3. max11

max11 User

EVery month innova get more greedy. it seems that they only care to milk players euros. personally i am not donator but i support the server with PA And sometimes i buy 1-2 vitaliy or 5-6 euro pack from fish event. i know that innova have to pay the bills and we have to support them with PA accoutn. nothing is free.BUT when you buy 6 euro event at least give 5 gem R or 5 elcuum powder or 5 bottle fragment. That rate you put with 1 GEM R its A SHAME.
    i dont mention about Horse event or watermelon with **** rewards. so as innova team you have to respect your customers. and work more proffesionally because many people stop playing because of that.GIve players motive so they can play. give more farm events.

4. One4All

One4All User

Probbably soon players will forget what is a farm event :D (some of them of course forgot it long time ago with their "visa")

golemka likes this.
  5. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Highly doubt 3 packs payed off, besides giving quite good XP boost.

Shinable likes this.