1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[21.08.2017] Fishing event preview

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. -V77-

-V77- User

Hah, 42E... I will just buy one to finifh tytan and bb l2store with this prices.
    next "event" with dragon weapons.... time to selling out?
    Innova dont undterstand that are pixels and productign this for them is zero cost.. giving price like this they just stopped income from less moeny ppl. If this boxes would be like for 30E ppl that bougth huge amont would buy for same amount of money and ppl that got less payment could buy at least one pack, buut they just too stupid for this :D Thats why i lofe innova for this logic xD

@CM Fragola just congratz for that you dont even know what you are writing in your own posts!
    I understand why you dont want to answer ppl here, its just pathetic and you shame of it, but its ok.

Manhunt and Conandrina like this.
  2. Naito

Naito User

N/C - Best community manager i ever seen in my life! Next event you can prepare for self use if you are asking players to do not participate in this one muahahaha....

Just try to understand what people are saying, your game is not anymore playable !!!! Prices and chances to get something from l2store are more than crazy are epic crazy. To play your game need spend every month 500 euro what is montly payment in Slovakia or Czech Repubilc even in Poland!

Just think for a moment, just try to be player on your server for a second! Stop dreaming and think that players are greedy, we just wanna have nice game for all not dead for 20 rich boys...

Before first Fish Event, Core was barely breathing, now since 3 month 0 pvp, people are boring like hell, and the rest of server very mad when top clan comes to theirs castle. So PvP on TOP do not exist, but other one is interrupted by bored TOP. What do u think ? What will happens sooner or later ? Ofc people will stop play, lose motivation. And yeaa give us another l2store event with dragon weapons, like now damage is not too high comparing to defence. Start balancing your game, fix bug etc then ask players for donations!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  3. TheFi1mGuy

TheFi1mGuy User

Top comment! Support 100%!!! :)

4. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

The rewards are pretty bad, compared to any other fishing event on Core or Russian servers. It is, still, a good source of experience, but...I hoped the rewards would be better as a way of cathing Ramona players up on gear , comparing to Core, and not only on level.

CM Fragola likes this.
  5. Fragola

Fragola User

I don't try to be a player, I am a player.
    I understand what you are saying and I don't think you are greedy, I think that if you don't like the price - I'm not forcing you to buy them. I believe you are an adult person who can decide if you want something or not. If you don't like some content - like some instance or hunting location, what do you usually do? You ignore it. The same is here. Don't like the offer - just ignore it, keep playing as you used to do.

Well, if you like it, of course, get some baits and start to fish - it's a great way to add additional EXP/SP and win valuable prizes. You can get them from L2Store or from other players.

as for

We are not the developers, but we send your feedback to them. Balance is a process, with recent update mages became damage dealers again, for example. Bugs are also being fixed - like a long-time bug with Oly Manager. Etc.

6. Manhunt

Manhunt User

Fragola thats ******** what you just wrote and I am sure even you know it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2017
  7. xsekio

xsekio User

your right but what do you expect he would say...... ,its there buisness plan ,end of story ,stop crying it wont change

8. Rnika

Rnika User

@CM Fragola
    Are you a player?
    You know nothing about players needs. You did 20lvl in 200h and you call yourself a player...
    Ignore it? What if i want to participate but this prace disqualificate me at start.... I think almost 90% population on this server would participate with this EXP baits but this price is just ridicolous and you lost like 50% customer who would buy it but not for this price...

As i know most server piopulation is from poor countries like Poland Bulgaria ect...
    I will give you an example....
    In poland minimum payment (i doubt if more then 40% population in poland getting more then minnimum) is 2000 złotych. its like 400 euro. After all taxes i getting 1600 zł its like 350E. almost 800 zł isgoing to pay for water electricity and home rent ( i dont have credit thanks god, but like 70% ppl have) and i have 800 zł to live for whole month. now you asking me to give 250 zł for baits? I want to participate i really do, but not for such price, if that would be 30e, 150 złoty i would consider with 99% chances to buy... but liek that you got nothing from me and most of pppl from this countris.
    You shooting your own knee with this prices and politic

TheFi1mGuy, Naito and zauliuz like this.
  9. goduole

goduole User

In real world with this bisness plan ur company doomed :D

Fragola how u get this job? I mean u elected by players or smth?:)

I beleve many players disapointed by you and i starting beleve that u fooling gms to make those lol prices or events... its any way to change u?;x

10. Hax

Hax User

only one issue tho:

if you dont participate in l2store, you cannot play the game on higher level.

If you ignore a quest or hunting zone you basically lose close to nothing lol

I understand that it is not possible for you to agree but I hope at some point your boss will understand.

High price + bad reward chance makes people less willing to gamble.
    If prices were somewhat acceptable then ppl would be more inclined to try 2 or 3 or 4 times instead of once, knowing that they have more than just 1 click

Naito likes this.
  11. DeadZy

DeadZy User

As an adult person who stopped playing core after brooches were implemented, i can tell you that at the moment there is absolutely no balance in this game - pvp is a joke and even if look at the class diversity. Instead of focusing in that direction all the resources are redirected for l2 store. And again as an adult person (so this game is for adults not for kids as i can see: adult player base = lowering population for sure time wise) i again came to the conclusion that playing the game has become a huge demand of real money to be even slightly relevant. And once again as an ADULT person i followed your advice to ignore it and delete your client.
    Your chance of any new/fresh population is ncwest players that are sick of their management and want something different, but with time they realize that the difference is almost none. Keep your fun with your zombies that are still moving and slowly fading one by one!

One4All likes this.
  12. -V77-

-V77- User

Fragola speaking about balancing in pvp when mage full pvp lest say like jik is almost imposible to kill 1v1. I personally dont like play against mages. I have full pvp set. Obsi 4. 10k mdef and mage with no pvp weapon 102 lvl can hit ma for 20k while i hit him for 5% dmg into mana. 20k+ mana hitting for 300... Very balance. Fragola what private server are you plaing at?

Sory for mistakes i write from phone

13. Fragola

Fragola User

I did 62 in 4 months at Classic (could have been more, but I started working for Innova and stopped playing openly at that char) and 101 in 1 month at Grand Crusade, my overall playtime in L2 is not 200h but ~256 days (6144h) in 3 years, but my personal levels have nothing to do with this topic and all arguments here. I know I'm not the best player out there, I'll leave that to others.

The prices in L2Store are decided based on server economy and price of items in adena as well as overall "adena:EU" ration for the items that are already on the server., not on an average salary in EU. Anyway, I'll transfer your feedback to our team so they could take that into consideration, thank you.

I don't play at privates. Official servers only.

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

with 103 evi without steel mind i simply die by reflect vs almost all mages.. :)

15. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Basically what Hax said, if you don't take part of l2store events if you're part of top clans fighting for endgame stuff you just fall behind so much you can't do anything at all, that's the main issue people have here, like you can have 103-104 char right now which is not bad level I think and someone coming new to server just spends cash and make his toon 105 before you if you skip the event

CM Fragola likes this.
  16. One4All

One4All User

100% true.

17. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Guys you can't expect fragola to agree with you on forum even if she does, it's still her job to defend company policy :D
    They simply do what they think will make more money for them, and if prices are so high it's probably because they make most of their money from players who will spend any amount as long as they get their items.

18. iAris

iAris User

I want to see what other teams says that put this price and rewards to this event. as far as i can see in the game, people are not buying this event
    obviously there are few people but not as many as previous Fishing event

19. Manhunt

Manhunt User

[​IMG]

20. iAris

iAris User

well as i said some are buying, but the activity is not the same as per previous Fishing events