1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[21.08.2017] Fishing event preview

Discussion in 'Team Blog Archive' started by CM Fragola, Aug 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Robby

Robby User

That must be quote of the day

2. Fragola

Fragola User

1) We're not closing any server anytime soon, we don't even consider it as a viable scenario at the moment, we're not discussing any type of transfer/merge. The servers will live and will be prepared for Dimensional Sieges.
    2) Bought and delivered L2Store items are considered a fulfilled service and it's not refunded.
    3) In a case of extreme situations where we sometimes had to close other old projects, we stopped selling PA and let servers live until the last day of a paid sub/pa.

3. iAris

iAris User

Fragola, are there any feedback from another team about this event price and things?
    Aug 24, 2017
    This is the reason i just keep asking about other teams feedback about this

4. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Innova EU and NCWest are the only official English clients, maybe NCSoft doesn't let Innova EU have the same L2 Store prices as RU because it will attract a lot of Europian and unhappy players that NCWest has.
    I just can't think of any other reason, since Fragola admitted prices aren't decided based on EU salaries, that Innova keeps discriminating between RU and EU.

5. iAris

iAris User

Good point,

I guess i will never get answer from Fragola about the question I've been asking for few days now...

6. __i7__

__i7__ User

Guys, as a customers, why ask questions, the game is as it is. You choose if you wanna buy stuff from l2 Store, or not. You choose if you wanna play with your clan vs 3 ppl overdonated and lose, You choose if you wanna try to drop adena from mobs but they don't have TO FORCE U TO BUY STORE, You choose if you wanna pay high prices to have any chance in game, You choose if you wanna a fair price to participate in event.

Bro, if u live in Euro zone and get a good payment i understand u point of view, and u dont need be here , if u are not, u post was no sense. But u got like from fragola, cute, it just proves that cm is here just for defend 4game, never see the point of view from players, cuz, 48h and prices still to high, thei made this part of game called store with price to high, THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

7. Fragola

Fragola User

I'm afraid I don't understand what "other team" you're talking about. Could you please elaborate your question?

I transferred "the price is considered high by players" to our team. That's everything I can do for you at this point.

xXi7Xx likes this.
  8. iAris

iAris User

I am not sure as well what team you have referred, but i am quoting you words here.

as a CM you do your best on forums and most likely you go different channels on innova company. but this event has been on for 2 days now and there are many complaints, in regards the prices and such, but we seem not to get any actual answers from innova guys who put this event and prices on.
    We know that you don't regulate the princes and events and such.

9. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Oscar and xXi7Xx like this.
  10. Fragola

Fragola User

Oh, I mean our L2 EU team, which I'm part of. We have several people here responsible for various things: I am responsible for info flow "community<->team", for example. Other people don't sit on forums, they do their part of work. But I do transfer your feedback to them and they take that into consideration when they coordinate next event with the devs.

iAris likes this.
  11. goduole

goduole User

After this event, new players have no chance to catch up .. :D

Lol fragola what players opinion u take to gms? i play here like 3years and didint saw they do what players want or atleast consider it .. so basicly ur job is nothing :D

12. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Not only that but since many will quit again they will increase even more the L2 Store prices probably to NCWest levels because it seems that's their one and only reaction to the problem.

13. goduole

goduole User

Its not about prices, how new players can come in this kinda server? Its a game and u should pay avarage sellary in many countries to can play it properly, who can com here? 95% new players left in 1-2months when realize that is no chance to reach end game here.. better play privates, play cuz its a game omg and every item u gain from money u can lose by this gms.. l2 its atractive by his pvp mode, but what pvp in these days?xD if u dont have 1triolion bil items ur nothing :D why even start :D

Rly fragola fire ur ppls who searching new players cuz now its not attractive at all, not even try to play :D

TheFi1mGuy likes this.
  14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

The game model with L2 Store will never change, it's P2W until the end. Increasing the farm around the map so more people can reach end game by farming is Devs's decision and affects all regions, not just Innova servers.
    So realistically change in L2 Store prices is a viable option for Core/Ramona if of course, the Devs allow Innova to do that.

CM Fragola likes this.
  15. goduole

goduole User

If they ok max 1k online in both servers then ok.. this bisnes doomed alredy :D

16. Naito

Naito User

I hope we won't get dragon weapon event... but even if with normal chance to get it, not lower than the other servers...

Not gonna play on dead server like is now, how many +20 weapons we have (zero), also not many +16... How many brooch cast ppl have ? Not so many, Core for sure is not ready for dragon weapons, still population didn't back to the moment before Ramona and Brooch level 6 comes (moments when many people quit)... Maybe in year or two, but not now...

I am also really close to quit this game, playing Lineage 2 almost 10 years, so not easy to stop, but from day to day i am closer and closer. At this moment this game is all about L2Store, zero gameplay, nothing to do in game just people jump from one L2Store event to another, market in Aden is full of L2Store itemes, normal economy do not exsits. Epic bosses dying in 50 second, open field raid in a sec, instances boring and without drop. PvP dead.
    Really interesting and full of emotions game. Where is my Lineage 2 which i love!!!

xa0xa0xa0, Conandrina, edirne and 5 others like this.
  17. One4All

One4All User

R.I.P. It's alive just in your memories. It won't come back to reality, be sure about that. :)

18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Quote from Neutron NCWest's Assistant Producer:
    "Lots of a great points. I just want to clarify since this comes up a lot, I am not a developer or designer of Lineage II. My job is to facilitate the localization and publishing of the overseas version of Lineage II. The economic balance, business model and products sold in the game are fully designed and created by the Korean Development Team. We receive the product 'as-is' and make suggestions on changes when possible, but any changes are only added if the Development Team agrees to do so.

In regards to RNG system transparency, this is better argument to make to your local government representative. Basically if law requires rates to be provided, companies will be obligated to do so.

When we provide the game play survey this fall, please provide your feedback on any issue as there will be an open-ended field for general feedback. I can't promise that the game will dramatically change but it's the first time the Development Team is actively looking for overseas players feedback. If the overwhelming majority of players dislike certain systems and features they could make a plan to address it, if feasible."
    http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=293558&page=5

All game content, prices range, L2 Store etc are regulated by the Korean Development Team and official game distributors like Innova can only make suggestions to them but they still have the final word. No wonder why they have Innova EU with high L2 Store prices, so NCWest doesn't die even more. He also talks about RNG, you can ask your local government if there is a law that forces Innova to show rates from random boxes etc.

CM Fragola, xXi7Xx and UnknownPower like this.
  19. Oscar

Oscar User

they tried to experiment with making another mode - Arena, turns out it was completely removed in KR few months ago, they didn't even care to see if it clicks in overseas regions.

20. Robby

Robby User

Brace yourself cuz that event is comming :)