1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

DARK ELVEN FOLKS! READ THIS!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Tungas, Aug 25, 2017.

?

Are you interested

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Tungas

Tungas User

Hello guys, iam planning to start playing on this server (already made a character)
    But I want to roleplay a dark elf cult, im looking for people who are interested in playing exlusively blue guys the only allies the dark elves have is the Orcs whom they probably created to rule the realm we call Lineage 2.

If we can get a small party of atleast 3 we can have a good time.

Ill continue later on, laters guys

(also I have forgotten my ping för my character, its its possible to rework?)

We will focus on the dark elves mages I think is better (im going to play Shillien Knight fyi, We need some1 to roll an Shillien Knight.
    We are not going to engage in pvp, merely be the gossip ppl in strange places, especially in the School of Dark Arts, wich is seemingly endless. I would like to conquer the School of Dark Arts once and for all.

Well that was me just throwing out ideas, if anyone is interested hit me up or type in this bread, also if you like to communitcate through teamspeak and skype and so on. Preferably english speaking, but not important the most important thing is that we go in hardcore in being dark elfs on this server.

Take it easy and thanks for giving me some time to read my crazy ideas.

/Tungas

Attached Files: