1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Can't find Kartia Parties

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Cryptowitch, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

It has been some time now that it has become increasingly difficult to find people for kartia instances. I often have to wait longer than 1 hour to create a party. Often I give up and log out without having done anything. This is a real problem that kills the game for me. One month ago, when I started, the activity in Ramona was much higher. Now it has dropped to the point that I can't level up.

2. Mapku3a1

Mapku3a1 User

all game on Ramona kartia,baylor,cc,kamaloka after can leave or play any another game.further I think it will be even worse:(

3. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

Is how I feel too, but Core is also not much better. I am having a hard time finding Kartia Parties there too. :/

4. MrScubba

MrScubba User

We created multiple boxes a year ago when we joined.
    Waiting for a healer 1h+ in prime time for a kartia 90 is kinda demoralizing.

5. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

Imagine that I am a healer and can't find party :D. BTW Ramona is not yet one year old!

6. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

What is your level right now? ( meaning do you make kartia 90 or 95?) At this point it shouldn't be very easy to find kartia parties because everybody wants to make duo/trio. But, with that being said, i often see rooms on the partymatching looking for people for kartia 90/95 with 3 ~5 ppl, so maybe they make the rooms on a time you are not playing ( i usually see around 1 am ~2am which is the middle/end of prime time for south american players, which are a big number on the server).

I know it sounds stupid....but the option might just be create a boxed toon ( Summoner) to carry you on kartia, assuming your main account is Premium. That is how it will work at the higher levels ( 99+). Exp is rare, so people want to make the maximum exp on kartia as possible: If you are a DD, you create a boxed Iss to duo with you, if you are an Iss/healer you create a boxed DD.

7. Cryptowitch

Cryptowitch User

There may be ways but why should I resort to this kind of thing? It is not much to ask to be able to find people for Kartias? I played on Zaken (NCWEST) for many months and never had trouble finding party to xp. I reached almost 101 there, when the xp was much less from Kartias and by doing 5 people instances. Trios were a luxury. But then people started leaving Zaken and I experienced a time when one could not find a K99 party anymore. I was a healer there, as here, a class which is supposed to be able to find a party easily. Ramona right now feels to me as if its taking the same direction as Zaken. I hope I am wrong and that it is only due to the summer holidays. Because otherwise there is no point in playing without people.

8. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

I also played on Zaken and what I can say is the server had a slower pace. People took time to get exp ( Exp stuff there is WAY more expensive than here, except for vitality). I was also a healer there, so I know that having a boxed DD is something that can never be undervalued. The server opened in november, i was 101 by march/april, so every server has a different pace.

This server has a low population at the moment and I don't know if it's only because of summer...but my point is :maybe you don't find rooms for kartia at the time you are trying to make it, that could be an isolated case. having a boxed DD would be a good backup plan. It is a situation where it is better to HAVE and not need, than NEED and not have.

9. is1sis1s

is1sis1s User

summer is over, i doubt anything will change, what we got on ramona is sad excuse for the game l2 was once

if one wanted to use boxes when in need, why dont use them on everyday basis? makes no sense

10. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

If he logs in only to do kartia and is not being able to do so, sounds like a good idea.