1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Halp. Need info.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DiamondI3lue, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondI3lue

DiamondI3lue User

Hello, i havent played new chronicles alot... I had like 85-90 lvl tanker in ertheia. My biggest issue with lineage always was boxes (alt characters) so regarding this... Is it better nowadays in grand crusade ? I mean do I still need support alt character if i want to go play solo against 90+ lvl enemies ?

This nostalgia of lineage is pressing my heart so hard i cant ignore it anymore... I just need to figure where to play :D

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. DiamondI3lue

DiamondI3lue User

Good to know no one is playing here. Good thing I didnt install this innova fiasco....

3. Vonak

Vonak User

If you wanna play with party / Random partys there is party matching and you don't need an alt buffer.
    Of course if you wanna solo, you need buffs aka alt buffer.

4. DiamondI3lue

DiamondI3lue User

On what server should I start ? Im sorry i just must play:D and i must play up to date lineage. So which server ? Core is older Ramona newer... Where is more ppl playing ? Where its better to find 85+ lvl parties ? ? I want to find some Lineage community before i even start playing the game.... Which server better for that ?

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

85-97 is only kartia. usually duo or trio.. and with save vitality. so usually afk 15min after enter instance, and another 5-10 afk when killed 2nd room boos.

6. DiamondI3lue

DiamondI3lue User

What about going out and slaying monsters outside ? Must it be only instance ?

7. MirOo

MirOo User

Not worth the time :Coffee:

8. DiamondI3lue

DiamondI3lue User

if its not worth the time then why theres all the zones with high level monsters ? To spoil mats or what ?

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

only one place is worth attention to go out of town on low levels is pavel ruins. but for that you need prepared warlord, and prestige rune to make ~130kk/h adena
    but this works only in core.
    in ramona, as i heard, that location taken by bots, sorry, by "afk players on macro"

10. DiamondI3lue

DiamondI3lue User

So I gather Core is stable server. Ramona botters must be doing good adena since its new.
    Now to more pressing matter Core or Ramona ?

11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

ramona probably have only 1 good thing.. it's "new" server.. where peoples run with dyn jewels and they are happy :)

12. DiamondI3lue

DiamondI3lue User

Im not sure why they launch new server when population in core is low... I imagine now the same population is divided between two servers....

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  13. Hax

Hax User

no.

exp kartia is fastest from 85 to 95. but only once a day.
    after 95 u can try lvl somewhere but usually until u r 99 or lvl 100 u will be doing instances. at 100 u can do faction quests and exp for eg with party at atelia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.