1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Ppl from Core why you play here when theres Ramona?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by akaaWins, Sep 5, 2017.

1. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Just why?

Why dont you trade core adena and get overpowered on Ramona?

Its far better, only 1 CP has darks so easy pvp against everyone else.

Core is an old server, it has no future and it has way worse gameplay than Ramona.

2. Preslav

Preslav User

Worse gameplay? Jeez. Bring your stupid discussion back to the topic in Ramona's section.

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

start all over again? no thx. :)

4. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Mediocre players who dream to fight with seraph forever and never improve. Thats Ramona's playerbase.

Hax, TheFi1mGuy, Conandrina and 2 others like this.
  5. {IronV}

{IronV} User

[​IMG]
    seraph warriors everywhere

Hax likes this.
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

like my friend said who played there, but cashed out from ramona and back to core. it was fun.. yes was fun for him when he was in one of "top clans".. he got some armors, got jewels, so mages didn't oneshot him. but for rest peoples who don't like cp based play it's just another day in ghetto.

FeDeZz likes this.
  7. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

Those THB propaganda about how healthy is Ramona is ridiculous xD

So, 1 CP farm all content in server, great competition and easy pvp against "everyone" xD

Yes Ramona has future and its called merge.

{IronV} likes this.
  8. goduole

goduole User

I bet u invested mucho eus in ramona and now realizing that u invested in wrong server :D

1b = 10eu ramona , so whats the point even start if prices same , but in ramona u cant buy a **** :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  9. akaaWins

akaaWins User

You guys are completely wrong, Ramona wont merge because:
    - next updates demand dimensional sieges/raids
    - its making better profit than Core ever was
    - Fragola said it wont, i trust her!

Now, you talking about gear and THB, most of THB are randoms not even in tier10.

Open your eyes guys, Ramona is the future!

PS. i didnt invest more than 100 euro into Innova, since i came here i knew it has no future. And end-game content? Dude Starboys CP probably doesnt even know what is it.

CM Fragola likes this.
  10. {IronV}

{IronV} User

same as core and lilith ll never merge or zaken is unique server wont have transfer tickets :D

11. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Zaken is different thing - it was partnership with Steam which was cancelled so on the day it got cancelled you could alrrady know all the promises are dead and servers will merge.

Lilith no idea, some useless server here few chronicles back. Just dont forget new chronicles are being prepared for korean servers, not west, EU or RU and they give no *** about low population. So tell me, how will you be able to do new instances and access new end-game content without dimensional things? Marks in warehouse or randomizer pvp stones wont solve it, just saying. Read some rochand and you will see why multiple servers are important in both salvation and ethina updates upcomming.

12. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

Yes, just because you have no idea, you shouldnt even response. Lilth after 1 year had more online (only polish community) than Ramona right now.

13. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Oh yeah, polish community. Poland is probably one of smallest L2Store users due to currency conversions (50 euro is like 8h of office sitting here and in Poland 50 euro is like 2-3 days of work).

Also second thing, a lot of europeans find polish community toxic and they dont want to play with them. That would explain the merge between core and lilith since population lowered and no new players came.

btw Kuryl, did you already quit?

14. {IronV}

{IronV} User

lilith server was only for polish has nothing to do if rest EU find them toxic

15. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Then why are we even bringing it out? You actually belived server created for one country (except for russia) has a chance to generate profit and population big enough to keep it alive?

Ramona is different, Ramona is better.

16. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

You dont get it ? More online, more suppliers it wasnt like it is right now, few huge suppliers. On lilth we had 100vs100 for AQ after lindvior update, server started on glory days.

Look at me Im so toxic

No Im still selling some items

17. Naito

Naito User

The problem is that Innova Team are just Operator, not the Developers, so all they can do is ban people and type something on forum. They can't change anything in game, so they can't make Lineage 2 as people want. Every countries have diffrent players mentality, so specific server need to be adapate to specifit peoples....

For example if something in game is more expensive, than a car in real life you can be sure not many people from Poland will pay for that. For them it will be stupid to pay so much just for a game, so they do not pay.

Another thing - do not wanna say, that some other countries do not like it - players in Poland likes mostly cooperative pvp. Look at Counter Strike, World of Tanks, League of Legends our communities in those games are one of the biggest. Many people can say, Poland poor country, so people will not donate for game. Another mistake, just give them normal prices, good content and you will see how many of them will decide donate. Few years ago i read one article about Wolrd of Tanks. Wanna know which nation donated most in EU version ? Poland was on the 1st place. I have no idea how its now, but that year was like i said.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  18. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Actually Innova have really wide decission field about the game. Store, events and so on. Just look at PA - its innova exclusive and look how much does it change? Rates, item drops and so on.

They just have no clue on how to properly manage a server in current update where everything is pay to win.

19. yLogy

yLogy User

Fragola said, NO Merge anytime soon.

It doesnt mean, it wont happen in future.

CM Fragola and St0ne like this.
  20. St0ne

St0ne User

Dont feed a troll guys.
    He is one of the biggest trolls on Ramona,he simply fooling around as he knows exactly a situation on Ramona.
    As Fragola said,no merge any soon,but it'll happen in a future due to lower and lower player base.