1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] Happy hours in L2

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goduole

goduole User

If it be that simple, ilethal,thetruth,4funky and others win all :D

Just lol luck, cuz i know ppl who play 8-26x chars in 1 row so chance to get smth is rly low ^^

2. __i7__

__i7__ User

Hungry horse coudn't be called a event, was a joke for normal players, as a fish, this one till now..... idk.... i liked at start , but i see that is just for show an "populated" server ( in certain periods ) for people outside the server , for us players nothing exceptional, more of the same. Crumbs and crumbs for pigeons in the park. Someday , i have faith, they will respect more the players and do something worthwhile :Roflmao:

Peace.

3. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

I don't know what kind of events you guys want, and for how long(duration of event)...but i swear that every single event that comes in gets criticized. Bottom line: every event will ge good to some people and bad to some others. Hungry horse was okay for normal players, since the carrots were tradeable and they could make some money out of it. This event doesn't even require people to go out of town and farm. It gives a limited windows every day ( 3 hours) for people to try and win either the rewards or the coins to sell. You can use other accounts and double/triple/quadruple your chances of getting the rewards, so it doesn't get better than that.

As the servers are composed of both casual players and hardcore donators, every event will give certain advantages to a fraction of players. The hungry horse rewarded the hardcore farmers, since the carrots droped from monsters above level 85, the fish event rewarded ( at least in exp, i agree the rewards chances were very bad) people who has money to spend and get ahead on exp, and this Sibi Lottery event is rewarding everyone. At a random chance. So you can't actually complain that YOU didn't win. It is a lottery, and the chances of you winning are not very big, even on the servers as empty as they are right now.

CM Fragola and cmec1 like this.
  4. cmec1

cmec1 User

compared to ru we are 1 event behind (watermelon)(not counting dragon chests since fragola said we gona get them soon) and they are 1 behind us (horse event) so no problem there

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  5. goduole

goduole User

Dragon guns in l2 store, very good idea :D

6. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Well, the market is terrible, people keep losing interest and quit, maybe those are some reasons for all that resentment.
    I guess the ones in a position of power that farm everything or whoever can donate a lot are feeling a-ok for now until, of course, everyone quits.
    We got carrots as a "compensation" because Innova failed to add Sibi's event on Core alone, they could only add it on both Core and Ramona simultaneously, that's why the delay too.

xXi7Xx likes this.
  7. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

The market is terrible because the prices of the top items are just ridiculous. Be in adena or in euros ( most of the items, like jewels and shirt, run on chance, so you could end up spending a couple thousand euros before you get to THAT point). Take that plus the fact that most of the adena farm was nerfed ( again) in grand crusade and the adena inflation on both Ramona and Core just keeps rising (1bi adena for ONE dark eternal stone on Core/500m Adena on Ramona is just NOT something people are happy about getting into).

Then you take this event. When a random player can get a freaking Talisman Seven Signs from a box. Or a +10 Blessed Helios weapon. For Free. Of course the chance is low, but so is the chance of winning on a real life lottery, but that never stoped people from buying the tickets. The difference is here we don't pay for the ticket.

8. __i7__

__i7__ User

Every event give advantages for BUYERS (haven't donate terms in retail) or ppl that use bot, Casual player can play 2~3h per day and more wekeend.

Like Horse event, u with an iss and main char 3h farm per day, to get 2, 3 boxes and come gemstone, and bot player farm a lot and get more gemstones than u, if this bot player will get more than u, why not put a fair drop rate , bot players will get a lot anyway..... but cms gms etcmcs puts faut on system, so the system is broken bro, format c:/q in this system...

I know there's always going to be a player with a speech defending the way things are, or are you married to someone on the staff or have the char built with visa and everything is ok , or maybe work there idk.

But keep in mind, if server not force u to expend money and are fun with ppl, normal people will have the pleasure of helping the server buying things in the store, and will certainly support the server to grow more because the community of l2 as it is going to go extinct, and will only be who has a house or a car in items in the game.

Just look japan server, korea server ppl, are going to PUBG, DOTA or other games that u not need expend thousand dollars to take a fun.

L2 servers need to stop treating people like a fool or a child thinking that the people do not know the real intentions, money money money, fool who does not realize it and thinks that everything is ok.

Why not every hour put 100 coins with 100 % probability? if rewards from to exchange are crumbs.. :Roflmao: It not helps casual ppl, put it in your mind, if u have no money to put in game u'll still unstuck most time of game. I'm not complaining about the event, but what is the logic of maybe winning 100 coins to win a Venir lvl 1? tells me what will help against the buyers who are already semi full items since the beginning of the server.

But in one thing you're right, "As the servers are composed of both casual players and hardcore donators". It means the server ever will rule for full buyers based. Whatever that's simple players think. Broken community at 2, one that server cares (buyers) and other normal players (thrying survive till last breath).

Just pick an top visa player in ramona and a f2p player, compare and "bummm" , the secret of a empty server.

9. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

The problem is : we ALL know how this game works. At least how is working for around 2 years now, when they brought Shirts and Brooches. Those features are designed to make money. Want you or not, this game belongs to a company and the main purpose of the company is profit.
    There are A LOT of games all of us could play for free and that don't have "pay to win" features that are as gamebreaking as the ones in Lineage 2. Take EXP runes, for exemple: On NA servers the Exp runes mildly expensive. In here we have premium for 9 euros a month ( 100% exp) and a lot of runes with difference prices, from 0.60 euros ( 1 hour 100%) to 39 euros ( 200% 1 month, with eva rune + drop rune). Of course somebody with all this exp boost will always be ahead of you in exp. But then again, why are we still playing? If we don't have ONE good thing to say about the game of the server?

CM Fragola likes this.
  10. __i7__

__i7__ User

Congratulations! You were promoted to server cm with the speech resembling theirs.

Ya i will can try atack full visa players with xp rune and PA.

NA servers have baium soul from 1.5b and AQ soul for 700~1b, Truth seeker for 15~19b, normal valakas for 800~1.2b, but brooches are 200kk each lvl1. No sense compare servers who are the "less worst", and no matter the excuse if there have more players and here have less (ramona), visa players take all control under game, as example baium soul 12~15b.

Anyway in NA servers u can take a full set boss for 10b. Basic to take a breath do do something in game. EU servers 10 u cant buy one baium soul.

If i and others still playing here was bcs we invested time and some money (not like ppl that have mom credit cards but yes some euros for PA etc.), as customer (if it is no more a game and now just a product) we want a fair things to make balance btw us and visa players. But if u send me all my money invested, i leave ez, u not need to heat had trying to defend a indefensible situation of server. :D:D:D

11. LangleyQueen

LangleyQueen User

That is where they rope you in: You already spent money, so you "can't" quit or else you lose your "investment". Of course we can stay all day in forum complaining about EVERY feature/event of the game and still be playing. Just like a woman staying with her abusive husband because "she already invested the time, had kids and a house" etc.

People really don't understand when other people agree with them, right? I swear everybody i get into an argument with me doesn't really realize that I am giving them reason, while actually pointing out a flaw on the way they want the game to be.

CM Fragola likes this.
  12. __i7__

__i7__ User

Idk, u're the only one that trying to defend them, u're CM? , its 8 negative feedback for 2 positives, one are u and other are some CM. But do what... after all we all have PA and XP runes cheap, in relation to NA server.. ofc.

I will continue to put my opinion here, without being corrupted by anything or anyone to appear that the reality is beautiful and perfect on the server. If u want put yourself like a shield front of ADMs , i cant do nothing.

If all its ok for u, why the concern about what i write here? We want a fair things, atm i'm just fishing in server, cuz have no perspective to pick any epic or etc against visa players, no ppl at my timezone to do dailys bcs 3 cps that came when i went here already left, and no adena in mobs cuz the "grand crusade" take nerf in adena, really ? plz , so inocent.

So? perfect for marketing for server no? this por guy needs buy store and sell for adena to take something, voilaa!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. goduole

goduole User

All understand this a company with a busnis plan to get profit, but theyr logic is ridicilious :D they are looking only big donors, thats why huge prices in l2 store ;x if they somday will starts threat all server players like costumers in equal way, i beleve they see that 1k ppl online whic pay atleast for PA gaining more money then 10 big donors in 300-400 on players these days :D

Naito and xXi7Xx like this.
  14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

I'll say it once more, cut the chedda and they will listen. After Core/Ramona merge there is no other merge, actions will be taken then hopefully.

15. akaaWins

akaaWins User

There will be no merge, do you have problems reading?

Next updates require multiple servers, thats why Ramona was created

16. cmec1

cmec1 User

u will never see that..
    1- its easier to manage 10 ppl who spend 10k euro, than 10k ppl who spend 10 euro (always was always gona be)
    2- why wait for 10k ppl to spend 10e if they have already 10 who spend 10k?
    3- those who dont spend now, not gonna spend later
    4- some regulations come from ncsoft (because if they lower price on english language server most of ppl from NA servers gona come here and they loose profit, on ru/japan they can do it because of language barrier alot of ppl cant play there so they make prices lower there to attract their own community)

17. akaaWins

akaaWins User

You people spoiled innova with all the donations since start, so they continued going on. If you didnt buy ****load of jewels, they would simply do changes because of no profit. But when you guys buy literally everything they put in amount of thousands, blame yourselves.

Is GC lineage 2 retail as well? Because if so, innova is lying about all these hardcore regulations from KNCsoft

18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Merge or not, future ain't looking good.
    Very true.
    Of course it's easier but that's not how it works, 10k people mean more 10k euro spenders + more 10 euro people = more profit for the company.
    That's not entirely true, yes many will never gonna spend but a lot will do, lower the ceiling and it becomes visible to more.

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

with current l2store prices and especially evens like last fishing where pack i prefer ignore those events. not everyone is oil magnate :) for example last event.. one guy linked 300k baits few hours after event start, so it's just 4.2k€.. for some peoples it's just nothing, for some it's huge amount of money, especially for peoples who live in east europe. it's like few months salary... but yes.. better keep 10 peoples who spend 10k/month or week. instead of 10k who can spend 10-20/month (excluding PA)
    oh wait.. ramona is exactly like this.. :)

20. goduole

goduole User

U realize that for ramona need atleast 1-2 years to be atleast near a gear wise like core is ? :D If dimensional sieges will begin ur server will be just 1-2 blows from our top partys ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.