1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Event] Happy hours in L2

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by CM Fragola, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zauliuz

zauliuz User

oh, it will be. and pretty soon.
    what updates requires 2 servers? oly? who cares about that instance? i think innova devs implant feature in oly npc for core only for "world olympiad", and problem will be solved.

2. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Noone talks about dim sieges or dim raids. There're new "dim" features in future updates like olympiad. Do a little research on rochand forums.

Wasnt new server a requirement from KNCSoft? That wont be said but on russian forum they said no update without 2 servers. So there will be no merge. end of story. Stop this propaganda pls

3. cmec1

cmec1 User

ramona was doomed before it even started.. because it was just before summer, because its not a game version to begin from 0 on it, so there play only those who has a fat wallet or those who play smart and farm everything that moves to move forward (basicly same as core, but core has some old players who started when there was a drop and etc and they dont want to leave time spent on a game)

even if price would drop today 50% i doubt there will be smaller gap between spenders and non spenders, maybe each who spends 10-20e/month would spend 25(to buy 1 50box pack) but that gap would not change, and in few months they would cry again cause prices are too high, 400e monthly salary ppl cant catch up with others..

4. ViaAgnis

ViaAgnis User

Why even talk about this, it has been said and talked about hundreds of times over the years. Nothing will change, innova doesn't care it has been proven multiple times already, the only thing that is missing here is a direct quotable sentence from the community manager that says so. Enjoy the game, whats left of it over the years that is, while it lasts.

On the event front we will have better/worse events even more broken l2 store promos, and our rage and outcry's will never influence the content that is/will be put in to the game.

Leckter, LangleyQueen and cmec1 like this.
  5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

if innova want ressurect ramona they must downgrade it to harmony or tauti chronicles.
    now they can't defend even keuceus with those 10 peoples who spend 10k/month

6. goduole

goduole User

Fragola may u can post here or somwhere whic thoughts of players u give to admins , cuz i think they dont know anything about situations in servers :D

7. Skatt

Skatt User

ppl, tell me pls, how much costs - Kaliel's Energy Box (Western Dinds) ? In adena, ofc.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that one where you can get kaliel anihilation/hellfire/desire ?
    usually 100-150kk,

9. Skatt

Skatt User

yes, thx. Already sold for 110 :D

10. Evanjp

Evanjp User

the lag in ramona is persistent

11. StalowyCyCeK

StalowyCyCeK User

If you turn off Server you could change Event to :p All will be happy because now you got nothing from this event its not worth login boxes 3hrs.
    My prizes from this event boxes from coin :
    1.Elixir pack
    2.Elixir pack
    3.Elixir pack
    4.Elixir pack
    5.Venrir 1
    I would like to advise people to write below what you get!

BRAWO JA!
    Oh I forgot you login box and get coins ,than change to box because is price for coin is to small to sell than you get balthus mark using and nobody wins and you get 0 nice :)
    Im so enjoy than i will turn off computer.
    We are comunity of l2 server not donators and players all should have same chance
    like in drop event.EVENT IS FOR ENJOYMENT NOT TO BE STRESSED!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  12. iEmily

iEmily User

I opened 100x Sibi boxes and got 20x balthus marks + 20x dyes+ some r-gems+62x elixir packs. actually it is not bad because I could participated all lotteries again with marks. I hope I can get better items when opening next 100x boxes :)
    Good luck all with lottery...

13. StalowyCyCeK

StalowyCyCeK User

Ok than you spend 1.2b for boxes which you can get for selling coins and get dye worth less than 20kk each + gems 400k each and worthless elixires nice profit gl with lottery

14. cmec1

cmec1 User

boxes are free ^^ if u spend for them doesnt mean every1 spends.. dont like the chances sell boxes and enjoy your 1.2b
    its been a week of those loterys having 2 boxes and not even wasting all those marks i opened 70 chests yesterday, i didnt spend nothing on those and i cant say that i lost 1b on it..

15. Bart22

Bart22 User

FIX THOSE LAGS!

16. -V77-

-V77- User

Nice i got DC on 2 account and 2x lottery attempt....
    Thanks top kek serbidor

17. goduole

goduole User

Thanx inova for quility services ! :p

18. TheFi1mGuy

TheFi1mGuy User

Surprise players! :D

19. Skatt

Skatt User

I like this event. Don't need off him.

CM Fragola likes this.
  20. Calabrese

Calabrese User

So what happent with watermelon event ? Is better to have one that everyone stay in town near npc than farm something and have fun ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.