1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Experiment 156 Windy Lucky Enchant Stone

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Yumi

Yumi Innova Group

[​IMG]
    In this experiment, the efficiency of [​IMG] Windy Lucky Enchant Stone: Weapon (R-grade) is going to be estimated.
    In the first test [​IMG] Helios Thrower was enchanted without Windy Stone, but in the second test Windy Lucky Enchant Stone: Weapon (R-grade) was used. Each test was performed 100 times. The results are stated below:

Test

+4

+5

+6

Rate

-

29%

19%

6%

54%
    [​IMG]
    54%

14%

11%

79%
    Summary: As it can be seen from the results, the use of Windy Lucky Enchant Stone gives higher rate.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. Rahen

Rahen User

Oh. My. God.

I almost fell of my chair laughing with this one. We just have to read the Windy Lucky Enchant Stone's item description to find out that it gives +20% enchant sucess rate. TY, no really, great job there.
    So basically, the description is correct, and everything works as expected. Good to know!

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

not 1st test like this... i'm wondering where was requests about this one..
    i din't read rus forums just because my eyes start bleed from those cyrylic letters..

4. Rahen

Rahen User

Not even mentioning the +4, +5, +6 part, which I assume to be that you enchanted +3 bow with windy stone each time? (please correct me if I'm wrong).

In which case (if I'm not), who the hell (with functional brain cells) would use a stone that costs between 2 and 3 billion on +3 weapon? I don't know.

5. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

Not to mantion that its just 100 clicks which means this test is like completly nothing, no offence