1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Red Libra

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Siersciuch, Sep 17, 2017.

1. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Back on topic ?

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

I understood it. AM does more damage if it uses wind.

3. Siersciuch

Siersciuch User

PPl, if you want disccus about feoh go make a new one :). I made this to talk abot Red Libra and for a good idea's for example, maybe change main not dual, change armors not weapons, or all of them. Maybe add smth to Red Libra shop? Or change quest's and reward from them. Smth like this.

What about to buy also not only lv. 5 Giant dye but also lv. 5 ancient? Of course for more Rudi.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  4. goduole

goduole User

Also it could add change race like human to dwarf or smth, i see this option in other servers :))

5. St0ne

St0ne User

Which serverS exactly sir?

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

American one.

7. goduole

goduole User

8. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

They just can't get enough $$$$

You see, with every patch now and then, class imbalance becomes a thing. What better than a Red Libra event?!?!

9. idevvv

idevvv User

I would say Red Libra is nice event and if there would be another libra in next year i would definetely use that and change dual to healer or something.. Time to realize that this is just game and i dont have another 100 years to farm 10 chars to 101 and then pick one which i liked most in these chronicles. Cuz there is chance my class get huge nerf and wait another 3-4 years to another nerf class, eh ill not wait for sure. If ppl want another libra, i have no idea why not to get them this event again in next year.

10. peking

peking User

the answer is pretty simple. its a free event, so cause of it, they dont give a flying duck about that. neither, what the ppl want or dont want. this is how innova works.

St0ne likes this.
  11. Karmaniola

Karmaniola User

Well, it seems due to Feoh diversification and the up coming further ISS and Sigel diversification, an event like Red Libra is calling for.

The other way of course, is to re-roll, a decision that will most likely force you to buy a ton of XP/SP items for faster development.

The final outcome is how Innova will choose to monetize the class changes.

ps: By the way, right now as we speak, is there an account service or store item with which you can change your class from Tyrr Duelist to Tyrr Titan for example, keeping the same level? I mean a change inside the same class archetype.

idevvv likes this.
  12. St0ne

St0ne User

Yes there is an item for main and for duals.
    Both quite expensive.

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

its called chaos essence (both main and dual class) it allows u to change inside class (titan>doombringer or another tyrr (maestro can be taken only by dwarf and only on main class, same as dominator only orc mystic and main class) price is 7.9e
    notice that u will loose all skills that u learned using rune stones, also books (intermediate/beginer)

also chaos essences doesnt work on ertheyas so keep that in mind if u have ertheya's dual that u want to change

14. Hax

Hax User

i wouldnt sign the beginner/intermediate book part because I think you dont lose them but im not entirely sure if i had beginner before my change to trickster

15. BeFair

BeFair User

Why not just put Red Libra into L2 Store, so ppl can change their main/dual when ever they feel like, it would maybe stop people from quitting, and bring a few extra $$$ into innova wallet.
    Now Nuker is good, everyone wanna be Nuker, in 3 Months Titan is good > everyone wanna be Titan, in a year Dorf is good .. oh wait, not gonna happen, but u know what i mean !

16. Kuryl2

Kuryl2 User

Because Innova will get more money from reroll

17. Naito

Naito User

Possibility to change a main class in store would be great :)

18. yLogy

yLogy User

Permanent Red Libra features in L2store or as permanent in game event would help.

Reality now is, if your party member quits, its hard to replace him for equally developed character. Its like 50 to 50 chance that whole party gonna disband or quit, because of that.

Sometimes i dont know if Innova dont care whats a real problems on their servers or Developers are so stubborn and cant understand we dont have so big activity and so much developed characters ready to join big clans.

idevvv, byktor, Naito and 2 others like this.
  19. iAris

iAris User

I know innova is not NCWest, but they are having this event 3 or 4 times a year, but we only have once in a year and a half. Guess putting this in few times a year would put ppl in a better situation in the server.

Yesterday have been asked if I want to join a CP, and once they asked me what class and dual I have pretty much I've been told my duall class atleast is not what they look for.
    yul Is my dual and they were looking for feoh/or titan, if I could change to titan I could be in a CP, but seems have to wait for another year and a half..

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    BeFair likes this.
  20. BeFair

BeFair User

Well i think people would be ready to pay for it, and they still make money since all skill enchants etc are gone after the change ... and i think its better to get a bit less money from someone that can change his class, stay on server and invest later more ( vit items, events , PA - Account etc) then to lose someone that quit server cuz he cant find a party with his class .
    Anyway we have a Community Master, we are actually a pretty small community, why there cant be a poll for it , announce it in global voice ( by Gms) for a week or 2 , so most ppl that care could give their votes, and voilla we would have an Answer if all want it or not ... Then simply do for once what would be the right thing, LISTEN TO UR COSTUMERS !
    cheers

Naito and iAris like this.