1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] Siege Highlights 9.17.2017 TH vs EN

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iLethal, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLethal

iLethal User

let's all pray goddard has pvp stone next siege

Kym Willer, Meaaa and Padj1l like this.
  2. Pempem

Pempem User

what's the name of the music at 3.30 min ?

3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

randomly switched at 13:25. liked that part. didn't watch for more.

Great vid
    Amazing edit
    Stunning performance
    Solid player
    Good PvPer
    Sick effects
    9 out of 10

4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Music was fitting well, I enjoyed watching it !

iLethal likes this.
  5. Rnika

Rnika User

What the duck is this....
    You play so damn bad that is sad to watch..
    If not that you have full items what are possible to get, you would not go out of town.

Please keep your items, but go learn to play, and back on this items when you finally will play at least 3/10 ratio. Atm you are near -8/10

6. iLethal

iLethal User

haha I found it from a very old combat game I don't think it has a name.

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i guess u lf items to go out of town too :<

8. fapandgame

fapandgame User

I need some gear too please, i'm still a scrub. I need 100b to fix my toon, send please!

On topic: Since this nub doesn't even remember the tracks he used in his OWN video, i'm gonna do it for him...

Track #1 - Diana Boncheva - Beethoven Virus
    Track #2 - Sadikbeatz - Punch (Aggressive Hip Hop Beat Mix)
    Track #3 - Shatter OST - The End Of The World
    Track #4 - Shatter OST - Krypton Garden

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  9. Yakawa

Yakawa User

Not to flame or anything ... But daaamn you ****... I understand you have money and want to show off. But it think you should let ppl with at least 1 hand to post here.

Also @PBGForum and @Hax any comment on the first 40s of the video ? Cuz it was"wtf was Tranks doing" on last siege, going solo mid PvP. And Now we have this fine gentleman open his video with this quality gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
  10. Hax

Hax User

edit: wrong topic :D

Lethal is doing fine. From all our archers he probably gets most kills.
    If we compare lethal to adich, kobey, notbrah i'm sure we'll have a clear winner

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
    iLethal likes this.
  11. iLethal

iLethal User

and seleniia XD

I never want to win anything, I just spend money for some fun like some other top gear players. If these sour grapes value good game play so much why don't they go win a champion at CS or LOL or Warcraft or Marvel vs Capcom instead of crying here. My guess is they lack both. They just don't have money to show how bad their gameplay is:)

12. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Dude, you have no moral to talk about gameplay...

13. Leckter

Leckter User

Instead of the hate without any sense, mind explaining what's so bad there ?

The dude is somehow smart enough to hide so that people forget him before poping skills... and then jack jumps out of the box... survivability skills used in time...
    The questionable thing is about the **** targets he takes, but heh, with that fire power maybe it's the good gameplay to have ? (still, fast enough to keep the DPS going)
    No idea if it's done on purpose or "because I can", yet you can't deny the fact that he efficiently shut down completely most of the fights.

You don't play the same way depending on the gear you have, you have to know what you can, and what you cannot do. There is the difference between good and bad players. He knows he can **** a CC, and he does it. So where is that so bad ?

iLethal, {IronV} and Naito like this.
  14. -V77-

-V77- User

Some ppl spending moeny for alcohol or smoke. If someone spending his own moeny for game what is the problem. I always like to watch others yuls fraps, Always can get some tips that you can use :)

Kym Willer and iLethal like this.
  15. Yakawa

Yakawa User

As to @iLethal I'm sorry if I offended you, I just simply wanted to point out that all you do is throw money on a dead game. I can't show gameplay. I'm as bad as you, But I'm ashamed of it, not proud. Unlike you, thats what astonishes me, sokeone being happy to trow money at something he isn't good at. Bad part is you won't have any ROI.
    About spending money ... Well I enjoy women, alcohol and some other substances more than this game to throw my money on it.

@Hax well, I understand ... He is in your clan, and you showed some clan spirit to not trashtalk him. I didn't expect otherwise. Cudos, tho I'm not sure you are helping him like that. Sit, give him some tips and try to work towards him becoming better.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
  16. Hax

Hax User

something you cant know is that Lethal is one of the very few people in clan who actively pm me and ask for advice on what they should specifically do. So im certain he is improving.

17. iLethal

iLethal User

It's ok you don't offend me. Your comments simply show two things that you so firmly believe in: one, someone cant enjoy something unless he's good at it (I guess those who aren't in the national team never enjoyed playing sports!) two, others can only afford limited entertainments just because you do so.

A frog lived his lifetime in a well. He looks up and sees the sky---no bigger than the lotus leaf underneath him. "Oh well," he said to himself, "that must be how big the sky is."

Do yourself a favor my friend, never rush to judge.

{IronV} and Hax like this.
  18. Hax

Hax User

so poetic this guy

19. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

I was just wondering about EN number in this siege.. but I guess allab will come and say he outplayed us 2vs70.. and that will be incorrect, since we were 72 as seen from video.

20. {IronV}

{IronV} User

ppl coming to a pvp video to cry that they like more women than a video game and im asking who gives a *** ? and how u know what lethal does in his real life ? who told u he is/nt enjoying girls too ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.