1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bug related to DOOM cryer 85+ and soul hound /Mage bug

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Buffslave, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffslave

Buffslave User

hi about one month ago i went rampage here on forum about this bug and i decided to take a break instead. the bug is still there.

i removed everything on the action bar and loged out and loged in again and it happends anyway.

the bug is that when i use damage skills on my 86+ buffer the camera move around 360 over and over again without any stop aslong as i dont choose to click on sit down option.

it also happends on a char i box that is a soul hound later become attacker mage i belive he is 80 and bug is also there.

i have a 90+ tyrr warrior that i can box at the same time but there everything works just fine.

please help me its very very annoying and i cant play any of these chars active when it is like this i cant do anything in game when it comes to hit a enemy npc or pvp.

and i just bought 1 month on my buffer and cant really kill a singel mob.

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

3. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

turn off gamepad.

4. Buffslave

Buffslave User

just one problem its seems impossible to be able to turn game pad off...........i find it in options but seems impossible to turn it off..............cant click it out.

5. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

do you have game pad connected to pc?

6. Buffslave

Buffslave User

no and i never have had, what i do got is a old logitech mouse.....if that one works are a kind of game pad.....but i tryed before to delete the mouse totally and tryed with just one very simpel wireless mouse and it didnt work then neither.

my brother have google it for me and says that ppl from ncsoft servers says that it works when u plug in a game pad and u got the option to remove the game pad cursor.

but i have no game pad in my persession atm.
    there must be some kind of bug ncsoft should solve cause as i said i am playing my tyrr warrior without any problem at all.

buffslave:)

7. Buffslave

Buffslave User

i have installed a game pad and was able to remove game pad cursor but it dont help.....u must have some kind of bug that needs to be fixed asap i think im not the only one with this problem,very likely you lose players cause of this.

8. Blinnna

Blinnna Innova QA

you only one who report such problem. please connect to https://support.4game.com/

9. Buffslave

Buffslave User

i have sold the bug issue my self....what i did was to uninstall 4game application and then download it again....played for ahour now and seem to work as it should

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.